Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server banned

Discussion on Server banned within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server banned

hello, iím currently banned on a server and iím wondering how i would play on that server again on a different account without being banned for ban evasion. I tried using a vpn but i was immediately kicked because they didnít allow one.
Old 04/23/2021, 03:45   #2

elite*gold: 180
The Black Market: 142/1/2
You have to buy a hosting service where you can host a virtual machine, after that you game on that virtual machine which is hosted on a different IP address. That being said, you are technically playing from a different country. All that can happen by contacting Munanyo#7205