Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust Recoil Scripters

Discussion on Rust Recoil Scripters within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rust Recoil Scripters

I’m looking to create a pvp *** squad. Add my discord below and reply to this thread if you have undetected recoil scripts and are interested in joining. (Must be able to talk on discord)

- difiro#4344

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[UNDETECTABLE] RUST MOD MENU / RUST SCRIPT NO RECOIL / RUST HACK WITH AIMBOT AND SPEE
01/12/2019 - Rust Trading - 3 Replies
Hi everyone I just finished my 3 own cheats so I've decided to start selling them. The first one is an script of no recoil. Second one, I have one hack with speed run, no recoil and aimbot. Lastly, I have an insane mod menu 100% undetectable with lots of things, like wall climb, aimbot, day hack, admin mode, rapid fire... You can add me on Disc**d to buy it or simply to get some information about them: KratosModding01#0859 VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tic7mvaaKCQ Disc**d:...
Wanting Programmers, Scripters and Others
03/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I been using Several hacks, Macros, Auto Run Scripts exc and Stumble on the same problem as most, very Shitty Programming, I find few I like to use and Little I enjoy to run and simply some are too hard to figure out and others consume too much CPU, So im going to do what I normally don?t do. I?m extending a hand to Fellow Coders to improve this problem, Im a current College Major in Hacking and On Reserve for Computer main frame work, I need few people who know scripts and how to use them to...