Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trustworthy places to buy Rust Accounts?

Discussion on Trustworthy places to buy Rust Accounts? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trustworthy places to buy Rust Accounts?

Hello, after browsing in the Rust Trading forum there are multiple different sellers and people in the comments advertising random sites that supposedly sell rust accounts for cheap, but most of them look very fake. I was wondering if people who often purchase accounts to cheat or to make their own cheats would mind giving their trustworthy sources for accounts. According to the prices I have seen, anything over $15 isn't really even worth a glance, so if you can keep it under that price, it would be nice, thank you.
Old 01/18/2020, 13:00   #2

elite*gold: 250
try trading section?
Old 03/01/2020, 04:30   #3

elite*gold: 74
edit:
at this moment i am not sure if the board team really wants users to get secured to get not scammed. every thread that identifies scammers has been deleted/closed and i am not sure whats the main motivation here, gaining customers (resellers, legit providers, scammers) or support the community first.

i will pm you 2 alternatives
Old 03/16/2020, 04:17   #4

elite*gold: 335
Go for **************.com, very big site 100% trustworthy however its people selling accounts and they will most likely be alt accounts
Old 03/19/2020, 01:40   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AresGaming_123 View Post
Hello, after browsing in the Rust Trading forum there are multiple different sellers and people in the comments advertising random sites that supposedly sell rust accounts for cheap, but most of them look very fake. I was wondering if people who often purchase accounts to cheat or to make their own cheats would mind giving their trustworthy sources for accounts. According to the prices I have seen, anything over $15 isn't really even worth a glance, so if you can keep it under that price, it would be nice, thank you.
I would be willing to sell rage/legit/boosted accounts at a reasonable price. Add me on discord, we can even complete a trade through elitepvpers
Skenderbeu98#0665