Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Rust
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What hack should I pick?

Discussion on What hack should I pick? within the Rust forum part of the Shooter category.

View Poll Results: Is provider legit, undetected, would they scam you?
AimKit is Legit 14 15.05%
AimKit is Shady 39 41.94%
K#Smert is Legit 10 10.75%
K#Smert is Shady 4 4.30%
Pasteware is Legit 3 3.23%
Pasteware is Shady 2 2.15%
HyperCheats is Legit 16 17.20%
HyperCheats is Shady 5 5.38%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow What hack should I pick?

I just picked out the top posters. I need community opinion on who I should pick.

Old 04/08/2019, 06:08   #2

If you want gaytea to read your discord private msgs and take screenshots on your pc while you using words suchs as "cheat" "ak" "aimkit" etc pick aimkit, its rat for 100$, detected cheat (yeah hes detected again ahh ***** what a loser) and then he'll say that update is ready, soon, family day (aka league of legends day) etc and finally you will wait few months and gaytea will ban you for potential leaking.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2019, 06:14   #3

Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jure Frtxs View Post
If you want gaytea to read your discord private msgs and take screenshots on your pc while you using words suchs as "cheat" "ak" "aimkit" etc pick aimkit, its rat for 100$, detected cheat (yeah hes detected again ahh ***** what a loser) and then he'll say that update is ready, soon, family day (aka league of legends day) etc and finally you will wait few months and gaytea will ban you for potential leaking.
He has nice site.
Old 04/08/2019, 08:32   #4

greentea steals your discord token and will ban you for no reason, take your money and leak discord dms

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2019, 12:16   #5

yeah he is right about ak but kware wil just get you banned in 10 minutes. Then you go complain and they block you. Same story

Hypercheats wil dox you.

Smert wil blackmail you if you do not agree.

basically all the cheats that you know are scams
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2019, 13:39   #6

cro’s cheat

LOL THIS IS PERFECT AIMKIT HIGH KEY SHADY AF, **** green tea that mans a moron
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2019, 19:29   #7

elite*gold: 24
AimKit seems weird (don't know him)
K#Smert (was allowed to test his rust cheat for 1 week, was working good for an external cheat. but very very overpriced. Also the slots are closed atm.
Pasteware (idk)
HyperCheats I don't trust them, they are known for faking the cheat status
Old 04/10/2019, 22:41   #8

HyperCheats is legit but it is very expensive i have used them for apex a lot
Old 04/10/2019, 23:42   #9

pasteware is detected anyone that used it got banned in 3 hours, its a ******* recoil script and detected. hypercheats has a good dev but its public and targeted so always detected. aimkit is detected hard af since its all pasted, he wants to hide features and his users since then its harder for people to see all his features are from leaked cheats and all his users get banned in 5 mins. i have only heard good things from ksmert so i advise to go with them. if you want something thats really good and ud and have good income and a good rig i would say go with kevaqn's cheat for $300 a month.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2019, 13:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexMH View Post
yeah he is right about ak but kware wil just get you banned in 10 minutes. Then you go complain and they block you. Same story

Hypercheats wil dox you.

Smert wil blackmail you if you do not agree.

basically all the cheats that you know are scams
who has been blocked for complaining?
Old 04/12/2019, 02:07   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwarepw View Post
who has been blocked for complaining?
me *****
Old 04/12/2019, 04:04   #12

lol at this **** poll. Also why some of these trolls get unbanned, wtf.

even more lol at AK detected and banned in 5 minutes, keep dreamin u **** hurt clown. For anyone curious about this troll, his real handle is "slant" and he's upset at me because I had to put him in his place. See he wanted to try and copy Aimkit, and kept begging my users for a feature list and when they wouldn't give it to him he started throwing tantrums on the internet until he hit my radar and I couldn't resist but to make fun of him. Someone also sent me his dumped trash cheat called mercury or something retarded. The code is trash and he's a peon, who'll never become a real dev. Sad but true
Old 04/12/2019, 04:43   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
lol at this shit poll. Also why some of these trolls get unbanned, wtf.

even more lol at AK detected and banned in 5 minutes, keep dreamin u butt hurt clown. For anyone curious about this troll, his real handle is "slant" and he's upset at me because I had to put him in his place. See he wanted to try and copy Aimkit, and kept begging my users for a feature list and when they wouldn't give it to him he started throwing tantrums on the internet until he hit my radar and I couldn't resist but to make fun of him. Someone also sent me his dumped trash cheat called mercury or something retarded. The code is trash and he's a peon, who'll never become a real dev. Sad but true
Why is the poll shit? It is just community feedback. I mean you advertise here, right? You should be 100% ok with anything people have to say here. These are your prospective, current and past customers right? So what is the real problem? You don't want feedback from past customers because why? You don't want current customers talking about your features why? You aren't taking new customers that I can see anytime people are curious about why people are trashing your cheat you tell them you don't want them as a customer? You only want blind faith? Seems a bit unrealistic to me. You also seem to be very popular here. Not in a good way it seems either, BUT! Maybe you are just right. Maybe your cheat is the best. I don't know.

Oh hell god damn. I just read his whole advert thread. AimKit. Oh dear lawd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwarepw View Post
greentea steals your discord token and will ban you for no reason, take your money and leak discord dms
But he has this in his description.

1)I absolutely do not rat/trojan/backdoor
2)I don't take screenshots
3)I don't upload your files
4)I don't look at, extract, read, etc.. your discord tokens.

?????? Why would he say he doesn't if he does????
Old 04/12/2019, 19:47   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageboy123 View Post
me *****
screenshot?
Old 04/12/2019, 19:52   #15

elite*gold: 353
None of them, they are all overpriced ****

Quote:
Why would he say he doesn't if he does????
uggh why are there people lying for their own good

« Rust services and bases | Searching for an undetected ESP »