Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What hack should I pick?

Discussion on What hack should I pick? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Is provider legit, undetected, would they scam you?
AimKit is Legit 36 15.52%
AimKit is Shady 75 32.33%
K#Smert is Legit 20 8.62%
K#Smert is Shady 7 3.02%
Pasteware is Legit 17 7.33%
Pasteware is Shady 6 2.59%
HyperCheats is Legit 54 23.28%
HyperCheats is Shady 17 7.33%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/16/2019, 03:48   #31

elite*gold: 121
Funny how he shittalks crow and his cheat saying he'll destroy him and when he gets the chance to proove it, he ******* out. Your nothing but big mouth xd
Old 04/19/2019, 01:52   #32

elite*gold: 0
Well everyone seems to be in the positive. That's great. Oh wait we have a straggler.
Old 04/19/2019, 02:54   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_69 View Post
Funny how he shittalks crow and his cheat saying he'll destroy him and when he gets the chance to proove it, he ******* out. Your nothing but big mouth xd
I don't jump when a peon tells me too... You're lucky I even interact with you at all, being you're a lesser. And I have no problem clapping crow and destroying you trolls hope and dreams, but it's gonna be when I decide. He gets no help, and no audience. And yes, after he's destroyed, you will be mocked, more so than you already are.

Old 04/19/2019, 03:04   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
I don't jump when a peon tells me too... You're lucky I even interact with you at all, being you're a lesser. And I have no problem clapping crow and destroying you trolls hope and dreams, but it's gonna be when I decide. He gets no help, and no audience. And yes, after he's destroyed, you will be mocked, more so than you already are.

Lessers? Peons? Judging from your rep here. I would say you are the lesser and the peon. I like how you have to have a dramatic .gif every time you think you are dropping the mic. ROFL. Someone called you out boi. Better step up or shut up. The only person being mocked here is the guy with the negative rep. Do a mic drop .gif for me.
Old 04/20/2019, 03:19   #35

Any p2c is simply a scam and you will get banned within a month or maybe 3 at most. You're better off coding your own cheats than wasting your time with p2cs.
Old 04/20/2019, 11:59   #36

greentea hvh crow ***** give me a break aimkit cant even beat a recoil script and is perma detected once again. please lets get back to planet earth aimkit is the worst piece of **** paste to ever dishonor rust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taint Misbehavin View Post
Lessers? Peons? Judging from your rep here. I would say you are the lesser and the peon. I like how you have to have a dramatic .gif every time you think you are dropping the mic. ROFL. Someone called you out boi. Better step up or shut up. The only person being mocked here is the guy with the negative rep. Do a mic drop .gif for me.
someone didnt even call him out HE was calling crow out and then backed off and made a retarded excuse because hes an inbred ****** lmao all he does is talk talk talk talk talk because he is a nothing irl. an actual nothing. my grandmas colostomy bag is more valuable than him

imagine the crowning achievement of your life at 32 years old being pasting a rust cheat for 3 years to only have it UD for one week (disputed, many say it wasnt even that) then talking **** to everyone you pasted it from while you sit in a dark basement that your mom pays for eating frozen tv dinners and playing league of legends and bullying kids half your age. that is >>actually<< his life. its so ******* sad but you cant even feel bad for him because he is a walking talking cancer cell who even his family abandoned. i dont blame them. can you imagine if this ****** was your legacy. oh dios mio
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/20/2019, 12:20   #37

Quote:
I don't jump when a peon tells me too
aimkit is confirmed perma detected

even better if u ask for an update u will just get muted

u cant get more stupid than this
aimkit is a joke
thank *** the admins took down his post lol
all those people paid at least 100$ to get aimkit and didnt listen to our warning
now theyr scammed just like we told them
aimkit is retarded and greentee is even more retarded
you cant make this **** up

greentee- hey fight me i dare u
crow- ok meet me at 3oclock behind the school
greentee- no **** u dont tell me when to fight u ill do it later when nobody is around
every1- ok so you lose
greentee- no i win thats how logic works
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/20/2019, 23:03   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
greentea hvh crow lmfao give me a break aimkit cant even beat a recoil script and is perma detected once again. please lets get back to planet earth aimkit is the worst piece of shit paste to ever dishonor rust

someone didnt even call him out HE was calling crow out and then backed off and made a retarded excuse because hes an inbred wanker lmao all he does is talk talk talk talk talk because he is a nothing irl. an actual nothing. my grandmas colostomy bag is more valuable than him

imagine the crowning achievement of your life at 32 years old being pasting a rust cheat for 3 years to only have it UD for one week (disputed, many say it wasnt even that) then talking shit to everyone you pasted it from while you sit in a dark basement that your mom pays for eating frozen tv dinners and playing league of legends and bullying kids half your age. that is >>actually<< his life. its so fucking sad but you cant even feel bad for him because he is a walking talking cancer cell who even his family abandoned. i dont blame them. can you imagine if this retard was your legacy. oh dios mio
A week? Not even. Shit was detected from launch. If someone made it a week it is pure blind luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitOG View Post

aimkit is a joke
thank god the admins took down his post lol
all those people paid at least 100$ to get aimkit and didnt listen to our warning
you cant make this shit up

greentee- no fuck u dont tell me when to fight u ill do it later when nobody is around
every1- ok so you lose
lol Someone said scrap it lets go 4.0 HAHAHAHA

Dude is legit paying people to vote legit.
Old 04/21/2019, 23:21   #39

elite*gold: 61
Sadly I also got riped off from Greentea aka Aimkit.
I talked with a epvp user that use Aimkit and he said : "This **** is detected not gonna use it till its UD"
He said that 1 week ago, still nothing has changed but his sub ran out and he have to renew.
Ez scam money for Greentea.
Just some days UD and the rest detected but sub keeps running .. like what the hell

gg... PonziKit
Old 04/22/2019, 02:56   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemeMaster1 View Post
Sadly I also got riped off from Greentea aka Aimkit.
I talked with a epvp user that use Aimkit and he said : "This **** is detected not gonna use it till its UD"
He said that 1 week ago, still nothing has changed but his sub ran out and he have to renew.
Ez scam money for Greentea.
Just some days UD and the rest detected but sub keeps running .. like what the hell

gg... PonziKit
1)AK isn't detected
2)Sub time hasn't started for anyone, therefore no new user has had to resub
3)You're banned for life.
4)Stop spreading lies you disgusting, illiterate, bottom feeding maggot.
5)Everyone mocks you on a regular basis, nice fake watch pic btw, loser.

Also @ I challenged crowshit not the other way around nubcakes. Can you trolls ever get anything right? Is it even possible for you to tell the truth? All I see from you slimmy serpents is misinformation, and/or blatant lies. And btw, you need to stop crying too, you were never even an Aimkit user, why the hell are you so **** hurt? I denied you because you're too autistic, and I don't want trash users, sorry. Go buy bss, or something else, and stop whining about something that's not for you.
Old 04/22/2019, 05:00   #41

Quote:
1)AK isn't detected

Also @ I challenged crowshit not the other way around nubcakes. Can you trolls ever get anything right? Is it even possible for you to tell the truth? All I see from you slimmy serpents is misinformation, and/or blatant lies. And btw, you need to stop crying too, you were never even an Aimkit user, why the hell are you so butt hurt? I denied you because you're too autistic, and I don't want trash users, sorry. Go buy bss, or something else, and stop whining about something that's not for you.
tfw you call someone illiterate while having 5th grade reading and writing skills yourself

also everything you just said is untrue

also you paste from how02 so uhhhhhhhhh KINDA WEIRD THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF BSS LMAO

happy easter btw i spent it with my family who actually cares about me. what did you do

ps nobody is trolling just having fun at your expense because you are our retarded punching bag and we love watching you cry like a sperg and furiously type your angry messages because you know everything we said is true and people are starting to see it

average greentea post:
hueuhehueuhehuuh i am DA BEST
u are STUPID LYING SCUM MAGGOT BOTTOM FEED SERPENT
lmao nobody mocks me I MOCK THEM
i am best evar!1!!

honestly dont you get tired of being an actual cancer cell no wonder everyone abandons you and you have nothing except your rust scam and a mentally crippled wife just like you (who will probably leave you soon also once she realizes you cant even afford cable)

btw werent you engaged? now you are married? how did you even afford that? or is that why you have been scamming all these kids LMAO

tell us the truth even with all this scamming you wouldnt be able to pay for a semi decent wedding, where did you do it? the bathroom at wendys? or the top floor of the parking garage behind the mall for some scenic viewz LMAO
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2019, 06:12   #42

Yeah we have already established in this thread that you challenged him then dicked out. lol

GreenTea: Buy ShitKit it has thousands of useless public features and stolen code that I copy and pasted. So you know it's good.
Launch Day: 1 year after everyone raising hell about taking so long. Everyone banned as soon as they launch the game.
GreenTea: Someone in Discord leaked it! I am shut this down until we find out who.
After Launch: Bans every single OG member over the span of a few months.
GreenTea: I will be ready tomorrow 100%
3 Years later: It will be ready tomorrow 1000%

Scam from day 1.

We could literally wait for a pile of dog **** to code a hack and it would theoretically finish before you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2019, 10:11   #43

elite*gold: 61
Quote:
1)AK isn't detected

Also @ I challenged crowshit not the other way around nubcakes. Can you trolls ever get anything right? Is it even possible for you to tell the truth? All I see from you slimmy serpents is misinformation, and/or blatant lies. And btw, you need to stop crying too, you were never even an Aimkit user, why the hell are you so butt hurt? I denied you because you're too autistic, and I don't want trash users, sorry. Go buy bss, or something else, and stop whining about something that's not for you.
1-2) thats what I got told from a epvp user
3) I got banned for no reason,like you banned all of them to rip all off
4) I dont spread lies
5)Its not a fake watch , I prob make more on a day than you in a month , you salty scammer lol
Thats the way you do it... you see a picture of a watch you could never ever buy yourself because its worth more you could ever make ... And you logic is now : If I cant afford it noone can .
You know there are also other things to make money beside scamming people. You will never get wealthy with this attetude. Your such a toxic negative person thats not how successful people are.
If you denie that , that just shows that your brain is developed like a 6 year old kid.
I wish everyone the best success and health in their life but not people who scamming money out of other people pockets.
Like you said one week ago on your delated post : blablabl he wants his 40$ back ,good luck hahah.
Yea you right I want my 40$ back and yea 40$ means not much to me but I dont care really, even If I would have send you 1 penny I would want it back , because I didnt donate you money I bought a service I never recived and got banned for no reason thats why I want it back. That simple is it.
Please get a real job dude,make something out of your life. So you once can also buy a nice watch,car,house whatever.
Or go to india,you prob would love it there ... everyone is scamming people there like you do
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2019, 07:34   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitOG View Post

aimkit is a joke
thank god the admins took down his post lol
you cant make this shit up

greentee- no fuck u dont tell me when to fight u ill do it later when nobody is around
every1- ok so you lose
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemeMaster1 View Post
1-2) thats what I got told from a epvp user
3) I got banned for no reason,like you banned all of them to rip all off
4) I dont spread lies
5)Its not a fake watch , I prob make more on a day than you in a month , you salty scammer lol
Thats the way you do it... you see a picture of a watch you could never ever buy yourself because its worth more you could ever make ... And you logic is now : If I cant afford it noone can .
You know there are also other things to make money beside scamming people. You will never get wealthy with this attetude. Your such a toxic negative person thats not how successful people are.
If you denie that , that just shows that your brain is developed like a 6 year old kid.
I wish everyone the best success and health in their life but not people who scamming money out of other people pockets.
Like you said one week ago on your delated post : blablabl he wants his 40$ back ,good luck hahah.
Yea you right I want my 40$ back and yea 40$ means not much to me but I dont care really, even If I would have send you 1 penny I would want it back , because I didnt donate you money I bought a service I never recived and got banned for no reason thats why I want it back. That simple is it.
Please get a real job dude,make something out of your life. So you once can also buy a nice watch,car,house whatever.
Or go to india,you prob would love it there ... everyone is scamming people there like you do
He only speak 1 language and he only codes in 1 language. Hillbilly and Copy+Paste
Old 04/24/2019, 22:20   #45

39 wow getting up there m8