Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Rust
You last visited: Today at 01:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust EAC ban. What to do next??

Discussion on Rust EAC ban. What to do next?? within the Rust forum part of the Shooter category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Red face Rust EAC ban. What to do next??

Hello, I used an AK recoil script and got banned on Rust. I have a Gameban on steam and I cant conenct to servers. I dont really know if I am HWID banned etc. Now I want to cehck and Ill buy a Rust account for cheap, I already have a HWID Changer. But I diont know what I need to do else. Like do I have to change my MAC and IP adress to etc??
I would be very pleased about help.

Regards craxkk



craxkk is offline  
Old 03/04/2019, 17:52   #2

 
elite*gold: 26563
The Black Market: 229/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,228
Received Thanks: 386
if HWID changer works confirmed for Rust you dont need change anything else


Kradau is offline  
Old 03/04/2019, 18:12   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 16
you deserved it, only retards use recoil scripts.
slant is offline  
Old 03/04/2019, 18:13   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 26
Don’t script or use pasted cheats like aimkit


Snnnn is offline  
Old 03/05/2019, 22:43   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Wooow, ok so why are U on this forum then and answering on my thread?

I was actually just testing quickly, but the EAC bypass wasnt working, and I was like oke anways **** it. yee now I got it ^^

Oke I have to check that, but would U have a free/cheap one which you could recommend? ANd btw thenks for the serious answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
if HWID changer works confirmed for Rust you dont need change anything else

And actually I am using the Wolfhacks hwid changer, dont really know if it works for Rust. People seem to say it work thoo.

craxkk is offline  
Old 03/12/2019, 11:10   #6
 
elite*gold: 834
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 859
Received Thanks: 84
new acc
zaboer is offline  
Old 03/14/2019, 16:52   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
Donít script or use pasted cheats like aimkit
you keep calling aimkit pasted, yet who else has over 120 features and is UD? No one. so what did I paste again you lil ****? exactly. Honestly people that lie and spam as hard as you should be banned, flat out, you're nothing but a waste of bandwidth.
Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/14/2019, 17:10   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
you keep calling aimkit pasted, yet who else has over 120 features and is UD? No one. so what did I paste again you lil ****? exactly. Honestly people that lie and spam as hard as you should be banned, flat out, you're nothing but a waste of bandwidth.
Bro its verry clear you have ego problems, and are only in it for the money. Ie you sell invites to anyone and yet complain about "leakers". Your dumbass is mad every other dev that has a community around their cheat and is actually respected. While you sit on epvp and sperg out daily losing what little respect you had.

Its sad, even the majority of the retards who use this site to finds cheats see you for the man child u are.
BrikBoder is offline  
Old 03/14/2019, 17:34   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrikBoder View Post
Bro its verry clear you have ego problems, and are only in it for the money. Ie you sell invites to anyone and yet complain about "leakers". Your dumbass is mad every other dev that has a community around their cheat and is actually respected. While you sit on epvp and sperg out daily losing what little respect you had.

Its sad, even the majority of the retards who use this site to finds cheats see you for the man child u are.
I don't need your respect kid, and if someones dumb enough to pay just to leak and get banned, then I can't help but mock them... snn isn't that though. This kid played over 400 hours with mini, he was no lifing it like crazy until he got banned, so he's extra salty.

Also epvp users aren't tards. They're actually many steps above the leaking trolls i've had before. They don't unreasonably complain, no leaking, and they just want to have fun. This community so far is awesome
Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/15/2019, 17:38   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
... snn isn't that though. This kid played over 400 hours with mini, he was no lifing it like crazy until he got banned, so he's extra salty.
You got a hard on for snn? No one mentioned him...
Also great way avoiding any point i made... and ofcourse u dont care about respect you have none.
BrikBoder is offline  
Old 03/15/2019, 18:55   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 20
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrikBoder View Post
You got a hard on for snn? No one mentioned him...
Also great way avoiding any point i made... and ofcourse u dont care about respect you have none.
Actually he mentioned AK a few posts up...and I get respect from those that matter. Little retarded skid trolls don't matter.

Also you can keep trying to kiss up to these kids, I can probably find one of their discords if that'll help,then you can join, try and make some e-friends(since you seem in desperate need of) then they can prep you, and scam you, and you can come back here and i'll tell you I told you so. One thing you'll learn about me is, almost everything I say is 100% accurate, so you should listen to what I say. I don't need to lie like these bottom feeding scrubs.
Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/16/2019, 07:07   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Also you can keep trying to kiss up to these kids, I can probably find one of their discords if that'll help,then you can join, try and make some e-friends(since you seem in desperate need of) then they can prep you, and scam you
I already know all of them lol, i get kware for free cuz freakys a G and not in it for the money like u. The only time i got close to being scammed by them is when i was close to buying a invite for ur **** cheat from snn.
BrikBoder is offline  
Old 03/16/2019, 07:53   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 20
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrikBoder View Post
I already know all of them lol, i get kware for free cuz freakys a G and not in it for the money like u. The only time i got close to being scammed by them is when i was close to buying a invite for ur **** cheat from snn.
you get kware for free because it's not worth anything.


A single AK user with VIP could mow down an entire army of kware scrubs, how does it feel to know that? To know your garbage azz pretend cheat is "written" by a 15 year old squeaker who desperately pastes anything he can get his grubby little hands on. Check his UC activity, this kid is seriously pathetic, he's downloaded over 400 files?


all he does is jack peoples code. Also this is how brilliant your little skid dev is



He's a meme, kware would be a meme(if everyone cared about it), and AK > ALL.

Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/16/2019, 08:03   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
He's a meme, kware would be a meme(if everyone cared about it), and AK > ALL.
The cheat was made as a meme. Lol why do you think the name is kangarooware....
Not everyone's a money ***** like you.

Also your silent aim you claim that can shoot trough anything only works on like 2 servers.

Ontop of that why are you claiming you have rust glory source and saying rg is dtc??? You might be retarded.
BrikBoder is offline  
Old 03/16/2019, 08:09   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 20
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrikBoder View Post
The cheat was made as a meme. Lol why do you think the name is kangarooware....
Not everyone's a money ***** like you.

Also your silent aim you claim that can shoot trough anything only works on like 2 servers.

Ontop of that why are you claiming you have rust glory source and saying rg is dtc??? You might be retarded.
AK features work on all servers, besides bob the builder. Official, modded, whatever. So don't go around spreading more lies, enough salty trolls on here doing that already. Be mad and jealous but don't be a liar.


Aimkit is online now  
Reply

Tags
eac, gameban, hwid ban, rust



« [Release] Ruski recoil script undetected | kware.pw scam or not? »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.