Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Rust
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Avoid Quantum Cheats

Old   #1

elite*gold: 104
Avoid Quantum Cheats

If you ended up trying QC then pay with paypal and get ready to charge back if they don't deliver.

I did the mistake to pay with BTC, they mislead me by saying the hack was up when the seller knew it was down all along. I was never able to use the hack.

I have been chasing Juggs for my money for 6 months. I just got promised hack will be up next week etc etc
6 months passed. Juggs is just being very rude when I have been nice and patient but getting sick of it.
I even offered him to just refund me $100 instead of $200. No, he wants to keep all.
He only refunded who paid with paypal since he was scared of chargebacks. Who paid with BTC got screwed over.

I even had some admins like Detox telling me I got scammed.

Just avoid the *****.

Old 12/07/2018, 06:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quantum Cheats is a legitimate store with high quality cheats. They are not responsible of sellers and from what I have heard you were promised Rust, that was only accessible for Lifetime users and Staff, not for public release. Those people that promised you that were removed from the team. Me as a user for a long time, and a seller, I can say that it is not a "scam". We all have good luck and bad luck in this business. And yes, Detox was honest enough to tell you that Rust was not even supposed to be for sale.

Sorry for what happened, but that does not mean they are a scam because now we have PUBG, DAYZ, R6S and many more games being daily updated and released for sale with happy customers.

Good day!

Old 12/07/2018, 06:11   #3

elite*gold: 104
You have it wrong.

I paid Juggs who is an admin and in charge of sales. Juggs got my money. Juggs made a lot of promises.
I have been talking to him from day 1. This was back in June when the hack was advertised EVERYWHERE.

It was public and it was advertised here as well.

The rocktr link he is from Juggs himself. I have proof, I have proof of everything. He got paid directly.

Again I have proof of everything. I have proof I paid Juggs directly. I have proof he provided me with the license and the loader (that wasn't working). When he let me join the buyers discord then I found out Manhattan asked to change the status of the hack DAYS before my purchase.

I have spoken with Juggs from day 1 since the 11th of June. I have all the conversations with his multiple accounts that got banned as well.
First he says he will compensate me for the downtime when I actually never used the hack. He keep saying the hack was work in progress, getting closer, getting closer. It has been 6 months.

This is how he threated me after 6 months of waiting for his hack. I have been so nice, I have always been quiet and I just had enough.

When he noticed I was about to contact other admins he removed me.

From this conversation, another month passed but he either ignores me or just be rude threating me to block me.
Now he says he doesn't care about my money anymore.

He is a selective scammer. Do not expect your money back if you paid with Crypto.
Again I made him multiple proposals like to give me only $100 back but he keeps ignoring me or threatens me to block me.

Look what kind of bullshit he wrote me back in July (1+ month after waiting for Rust)

if you says he is not Juggs then I have proof that it was Juggs. He had like 3+ accounts banned.

He scammed multiple people.

« kware.pw scam or not? | Review of dankhax.net »