Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



🔥Enlightened Rust | Private External | UD 🔥

Discussion on 🔥Enlightened Rust | Private External | UD 🔥 within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Chazzll's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
🔥Enlightened Rust | Private External | UD 🔥

Enlightened Rust Private

About Enlightened:
Enlightened is a slotted private cheat that updates within seconds of a force wipe. Packed with every feature you need, it ensures you stay undetected while dominating the competition.

Pricing and Payment Methods:
Crypto - $100/month
Crypto - $250/quarterly

► ◄


SHOWCASE


---- FEATURE LIST ----

🎯 AIMBOT
  • Recoil percent (0-100)
  • Bone select: Closest / Head / Chest / Pelvis
  • Prediction & Sticky Target / Sticky Bone
  • FOV slider (10-500) & Draw FOV Circle
  • Smoothing & Max-distance gate
  • Ignore Wounded & Target NPCs
  • Target Snapline



👁 VISUALS (ESP)
  • Players: Name, Box, Distance, Held Item, & Sleeper ESP
  • Skeleton ESP: Configurable thickness + outline customization
  • Teams: Team ID ESP, Teammate ESP w/ separate color & Team-color override
  • Player Flags: Connected, Sleeping, Aiming, Wounded, Crawling
  • NPCs & Environment: Full Scientist (NPC) ESP set, Animal, & Vehicle ESP
  • World Elements: Trap, Building, Barrel, Collectable (wood, stone, plants…), & Corpse ESP
  • Ores: Stone, Sulfur, Metal
  • Crates: Normal, Military, Heli, Bradley, Underwater…
  • Dropped Items (with advanced filters):
    • Weapons, Tools, Resources, Attire
    • Medical, Food, Ammo, Components
    • Electrical, Construction, Traps, Misc, Fun
  • Customization: Per-prefab color picker & Per-category max distance



⚙ MISCELLANEOUS
  • Combat mode (keybind)
  • Raid ESP (age + distance gate)
  • Fast Loot & Freecam
  • Zoom(keybind)
  • HUD Elements: Keybind HUD, Hotbar HUD, Looking-At HUD
  • Radar Systems: Player Radar (range, dot size, look-dir) & Map Radar
  • Per-feature keybinds (hold / toggle)
  • Menu search across every single option
Chazzll is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
wow another slopped out pasted external thats "private" with a public driver I love it!!!!
hannahpontes is offline  
Old   #3
 
Chazzll's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahpontes View Post
wow another slopped out pasted external thats "private" with a public driver I love it!!!!
Hello hannahpontes, I would like to clarify that our private rust cheat is not a copy and pasted external cheat. We have built this product from the ground up, so please don't make assumptions about a cheat you have no clue about.
Chazzll is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying EUROAION + AION CLASSIC KINAH 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
10/29/2024 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying FF11/FF14 gils 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying EVE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying ALIBON SILVER 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Albion Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying TBC GOLD CLASSIC WOW 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.