Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



PDX RUST | TYPE-1 HYPERVISOR | AIM/ESP/WORLD/MISC | PRIVATE EXTERNAL

Discussion on PDX RUST | TYPE-1 HYPERVISOR | AIM/ESP/WORLD/MISC | PRIVATE EXTERNAL within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
paradoxai's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 6
PDX RUST | TYPE-1 HYPERVISOR | AIM/ESP/WORLD/MISC | PRIVATE EXTERNAL









paradoxai is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Be a Gentleman...!




 
sL1Me's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 587
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 7,123
Received Thanks: 1,645
#reopened
sL1Me is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
+rep

After using their apex external I decided to try out their rust external, I'll say it again, this is the best external I have ever used. The overlay is external yet feels internal, it runs at my monitors refresh rate with 0 delay. Their menu looks nice and is easy to use I can bind any option to any key I want which is great for me.

The visuals are consistent throughout their cheats and look nice, you can tell the devs actually care which is rare to see.

The staff are amazing very nice guys and helped me with issues I had and the devs are always looking for suggestions and feedback.

It's very easy to setup, click load and my pc restarts then I can just press a key to load/unload when the game is open.

If you are looking for a legit cheat for rust I highly recommend this, it is worth the price if you don't want to get banned on servers or the game.
stinkywinky92 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PDX EFT | TYPE-1 HYPERVISOR | AIM/ESP/WORLD/MISC | PRIVATE EXTERNAL
07/04/2026 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
https://i.postimg.cc/y80KqR12/threadeft5.pnghttps: //i.postimg.cc/MGxSzGHL/pdx-tarkov-slice-2.pnghttp s://i.postimg.cc/wBHp9BMP/pdx-tarkov-slice-3.pnght tps://i.postimg.cc/d0vYJ03b/pdx-tarkov-slice-4.png https://i.postimg.cc/vmMsGmDw/pdx-tarkov-slice-5.p ng https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_JRl0pFpI
[Selling] PDX Fortnite Tourney Safe | TYPE-1 HYPERVISOR | AIM/ESP/WORLD | PRIVATE EXTERNAL
07/03/2026 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
https://i.postimg.cc/fbM66ggs/threadfn1.pnghttps:/ /i.postimg.cc/bvLK8HKJ/pdx-fortnite-slice-2.pnghtt ps://i.postimg.cc/43wrZbrV/pdx-fortnite-slice-3.pn ghttps://i.postimg.cc/8CwqDBq4/pdx-fortnite-slice- 4.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/XJJtvBbx/pdx-fortnite-sl ice-5.png
[Selling] PDX APEX LEGENDS | TYPE-1 HYPERVISOR | AIM/ESP/WORLD/MISC | PRIVATE EXTERNAL
06/21/2026 - Apex Legends Trading - 1 Replies
https://i.postimg.cc/s21NTXzP/threadapex1.png https://i.postimg.cc/FKqn84FD/pdx-apex-slice-2.pn g https://i.postimg.cc/8C3n9Skq/pdx-apex-slice-3.pn g https://i.postimg.cc/d0XSpYtQ/pdx-apex-slice-4.pn g https://i.postimg.cc/QtTnryHs/pdx-apex-slice-5.pn g



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.