Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust by THELAB [BETA INVITATION]

Discussion on Rust by THELAB [BETA INVITATION] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1299
Rust by THELAB [BETA INVITATION]

Our beta is over, and we thank everyone for their feedback.
You can now find our sales page
Old 08/27/2023, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What other experience do you have? Any other public known project or any name in the cheating scene?

If you want experienced testers for your project, you first need to tell people about your self and the project.

From what i can see it’s unlikely that some no name, invites people to beta testing with a cheat that already have over 150 features without already having a group of beta testers.

It could seen like a rat (Hopefully you will prove wrong) but for people looking into trying it, please be carefull.
Old 08/27/2023, 00:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
What other experience do you have? Any other public known project or any name in the cheating scene?

If you want experienced testers for your project, you first need to tell people about your self and the project.

From what i can see it’s unlikely that some no name, invites people to beta testing with a cheat that already have over 150 features without already having a group of beta testers.

It could seen like a rat (Hopefully you will prove wrong) but for people looking into trying it, please be carefull.
We do not reveal our private information. Yes we have projects, yes we have github and yes we are on mutliple boards, but this does not matter. We joined this forum to provide a superior product.

If we wanted to spread malware wouldn't it better ways to do it than creating a closed limited(slotted) beta, dont you think? Can't you just wait with the trashtalk till I've started getting feedback at least instead of just guessing and judging us up front? This is something we've worked quite some time on so the fact that people just bash us immediately because they're given a presensation of our product is saddening.

Please keep the thread constructive from now on.

Status as of today:
- Cheat and driver is basically done.
- All internal tests has survived in every scenario

Remaining:
- Finalize the authentication system (almost done)
- Move auth server from our dev server to release server at thelab.works
- Few small access driver changes, and one auth+panel change
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2023, 01:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLabRat View Post
We do not reveal our private information. Yes we have projects, yes we have github and yes we are on mutliple boards, but this does not matter. We joined this forum to provide a superior product.

If we wanted to spread malware wouldn't it better ways to do it than creating a closed limited(slotted) beta, dont you think? Can't you just wait with the trashtalk till I've started getting feedback at least instead of just guessing and judging us up front? This is something we've worked quite some time on so the fact that people just bash us immediately because they're given a presensation of our product is saddening.

Please keep the thread constructive from now on.

Status as of today:
- Cheat and driver is basically done.
- All internal tests has survived in every scenario

Remaining:
- Finalize the authentication system (almost done)
- Move auth server from our dev server to release server at thelab.works
- Few small access driver changes, and one auth+panel change
It is fair enough if you don’t wanna “reveal” any information about your past project or what i referrel to as names in the cheating scene. But i also think asking these questions are a constructiv dialog between you and me, and i don’t believe i i trash talked you in anyway.

If asking questions about your past project and past names in the cheating scene is too much, maybe asking for experienced testers is a little too much since no one wanna waste their time.

And as for why i said i could be a rat, is because it’s seem weird that you need beta testers for a cheat that clearly have a well made UI and a bunch of features already (You should already have a beta tester group).

I won’t reply anymore since it clearly won’t be a “constructiv dialog” bewteen us in your opionen.

I am not here to trash talk your thread i simply asked some questions and warned people because of the reason i explained above. Good day to you
Old 08/27/2023, 02:23   #5

Quote:
It is fair enough if you don’t wanna “reveal” any information about your past project or what i referrel to as names in the cheating scene. But i also think asking these questions are a constructiv dialog between you and me, and i don’t believe i i trash talked you in anyway.

If asking questions about your past project and past names in the cheating scene is too much, maybe asking for experienced testers is a little too much since no one wanna waste their time.

And as for why i said i could be a rat, is because it’s seem weird that you need beta testers for a cheat that clearly have a well made UI and a bunch of features already (You should already have a beta tester group).

I won’t reply anymore since it clearly won’t be a “constructiv dialog” bewteen us in your opionen.

I am not here to trash talk your thread i simply asked some questions and warned people because of the reason i explained above. Good day to you
I find it strange that I'm not allowed to ask people on the board if they want to test my software without revealing my personal information? Would you drop your full name on a board because some random guy requested it? I don't think so. You dont know me, no one on this board knows me so my name is of zero importance. My github(even though i dont share much) is in my real name as well so why would i share that?

Just because someone has a well made ui and a proper system setup doesnt mean that it doesnt needs testing, any dev knows that. We always test our sowftwares to get proper feedack in return before releasing something public. This is of course free of charge and all we're looking for in return is some valuable feedback that can help us iron out bugs and similar things that we were unaware of up until release.

This is absolutely a contructive dialogue and i can continue this forever without a problem. All i see is a person that tried to trash soemone but got himself tangled up in a disucssion he suddenly saw he couldnt win.

If i wanted to spread malware i would've posted an executable already or spread it on some torrent site, or at least some page that i got a massive download. There is nothing shared yet so, how about you just wait before jumping to your silly conclusions?

Thanks for trying to ruin my beta application thread, appreciated.
Hopefully the next guy that comes along can be a bit friendlier and positive
Old 08/27/2023, 08:31   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Obviously we can’t decide yet whether it’s a good product or not, but from what I’ve read the dev isn’t as stupid as some other devs selling their products here on epvp. Just by judging on the UI, it definitely looks clean, quite feature-rich and not just pasted. Would definitely love to give it a try and give the dev some feedback regarding his software. Therefore applying for the product.

Playtime: 2 years of cheating in rust and cheating in general since 2019
Previously used cheats: WR-Cheats (favorite), Disarray.pro, Clutch and Elusion
Playtime: Depends, 0-6 hours under the week, 4-12 hours on weekends
Old 08/27/2023, 08:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 122
Quote:

Introduction
We're excited to introduce our cutting-edge Rust cheat, which is set to redefine in-game assistance.
Packed with an array of tools, and an aimbot that's been crafted with precision and innovation like none other in the market.

Suited For Every Playstyle.
Whether you're someone who loves to go all out in 'rage' mode, or you prefer a subtle, under-the-radar style with 'casual/closet hacking',
our cheat has been engineered to cater to a vast variety of players. We've carefully designed it to ensure it meets the diverse needs of everyone.

Our Experience
While we might be new faces on elitepvpers, don't mistake our recent arrival for inexperience.
We have several years of expertise in this field, just not here. We can assure you professional code, support and treatment.

Call for Beta Testers
However, this thread isn't about selling you on our product (yet).
We're on the hunt for experienced Rust players who can join us as beta testers.
As we aim perfecting this cheat, your insights will be invaluable.
Your mission? To aid us in identifying any blind spots and provide feedback to make whats already great, greater

Our Expectations
Given the work we've poured into this project over quite some time we are particularly interested on collaborating with testers who have a deep understanding of how to play Rust..
You should know the game mechanics and be able to test features in a safe matter (and rage of course). We are looking forward to your feedback.

To participate please reply with the following information:
Playtime: years of playing/cheating in this game.
Previously used cheats:
Daily Playtime:

Features

Beta start: 2 days.
Beta duration: Unknown, depends on feedback.

Please feel free to join our new discord:

Rust by THELAB
Looking good, good luck with beta testing and future sales
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2023, 11:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looks pretty niche. I'd be keen to give it a go but just had hand surgery so no go for me. Gl ��
Old 08/27/2023, 12:09   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I find it strange that I'm not allowed to ask people on the board if they want to test my software without revealing my personal information? Would you drop your full name on a board because some random guy requested it? I don't think so. You dont know me, no one on this board knows me so my name is of zero importance. My github(even though i dont share much) is in my real name as well so why would i share that?

Just because someone has a well made ui and a proper system setup doesnt mean that it doesnt needs testing, any dev knows that. We always test our sowftwares to get proper feedack in return before releasing something public. This is of course free of charge and all we're looking for in return is some valuable feedback that can help us iron out bugs and similar things that we were unaware of up until release.

This is absolutely a contructive dialogue and i can continue this forever without a problem. All i see is a person that tried to trash soemone but got himself tangled up in a disucssion he suddenly saw he couldnt win.

If i wanted to spread malware i would've posted an executable already or spread it on some torrent site, or at least some page that i got a massive download. There is nothing shared yet so, how about you just wait before jumping to your silly conclusions?

Thanks for trying to ruin my beta application thread, appreciated.
Hopefully the next guy that comes along can be a bit friendlier and positive
I never said you weren't allowed to ask people if they wanna join your beta testing, I don't know why you assume i wrote that.

You can share whatever information you wanna share and not wanna share, i don't care. But if you could read what i wrote before this, i wrote that "If you want experienced testers for your project, you first need to tell people about your self and the project".
So all i say is good luck finding experienced testers.

I never asked for your full name, i asked for your past project and known name in the cheating scene (If you have a name in the cheating scene i assume it won't be you real name).
If you actually used your real name for you GitHub that could be understandable, but i find it weird that you don't have a known name in the cheating scene if you can manage to get this far in your project. ((Might ofc be c&p.) Yes it could be an assumption))

If you have a proper made UI and over 150 features already in a cheat, you would already have alpha/beta testers in your closed team (Is what i assumed).
And no i am not a "dev".

Again you talk about you "always" test your software, if that is true who are "we" and why doesn't "we" have a known name in the cheating scene since you obviously have made many projects before this one.

I don't agree with this being a constructive dialog anymore, for me it feels a little bit childish now and is why i wouldn't respond. (Before you said i wouldn't win the "discussion")

As to why you would spread malware like this. There are thousands or tens of thousands of way to spread it, all i did was warn people because i saw some things that didn't make sense and wanted answers.
You have on the other hand no given any answers to ANY of my questions, not some that i feel doesn't make a new question at least. But i don't care, I know if you want experienced beta testers you will need to provide some of your experience in the cheating scene, as no one wants to waste their time.

As i have wrote multiple times now, i didn't try to ruin your thread, i simply asked to questions and told people to be aware of potential "malware" and I think it was justified now that you have given 0 information (We are at base 1 again).

Ps. If you keep this dialog open I will respond now, otherwise ignore it, you "obviously" is legit.
If you make a sales thread people cannot "question" your product here on Elitepvpers, maybe you should have done that instead of a normal discussion thread, if you don't feel like answering people.
Old 08/27/2023, 12:26   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Playtime: Playing since 2019, cheating since 2020
Previously used cheats: Division, Project E, chods and a lot of scripts
Daily Playtime: 6-8h
Old 08/27/2023, 15:49   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gui looking solid
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2023, 16:04   #12

Quote:
snip
Let's just cut the crap and give us a few days
We have much more to show for very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raqxnd View Post
Obviously we can’t decide yet whether it’s a good product or not, but from what I’ve read the dev isn’t as stupid as some other devs selling their products here on epvp. Just by judging on the UI, it definitely looks clean, quite feature-rich and not just pasted. Would definitely love to give it a try and give the dev some feedback regarding his software. Therefore applying for the product.

Playtime: 2 years of cheating in rust and cheating in general since 2019
Previously used cheats: WR-Cheats (favorite), Disarray.pro, Clutch and Elusion
Playtime: Depends, 0-6 hours under the week, 4-12 hours on weekends
Great, would you mind handing me your discord contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamoclev View Post
Playtime: Playing since 2019, cheating since 2020
Previously used cheats: Division, Project E, chods and a lot of scripts
Daily Playtime: 6-8h
Do you mind handing me your discord contact as well?
Old 08/27/2023, 16:06   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Let's just cut the **** and give us a few days

Was the first one to join the discord, Raqxnd
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2023, 16:07   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Let's just cut the **** and give us a few days

Sure will be interresting to see what heppens in a few days then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2023, 01:53   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat usage since 2016 Rust provider is winvar20h2 6.7 hours a day, such as lc and cheat army
Closed Thread