Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust account 7.5k real hours. Lot of P2W SKINS

Discussion on Rust account 7.5k real hours. Lot of P2W SKINS within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rust account 7.5k real hours. Lot of P2W SKINS

Hey !
I'm selling my rust account because I don't enjoy playing games anymore. I think my account has a big value and I would like to sell it to someone who loves this game as much as I did. There is many P2W skins like: Ninja suit, arctic pack, nomad pack, frog boots, coconut underwear pack and sunburn dlc pack and abyss dlc pack.
These skins can help you a lot and Frog boots same as Ninja suit is not able to get or buy anymore. So I can confidently say that these skins are rare. All hours were played by me and are real. On Account has VAC ban on CSGO but that's not the main reason why you would buy this account.

Steam profile:

G-2-G price: 449€
In case you would have any questions you can contact me on G-2-G chat or via Dis-cord.

Dis-cord:noone0498

Have a nice day all of you.

g-2-G price lowered to 399.99€

Tags
rust, rust account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rust account 7.4k real hours. Lot of P2W SKINS
08/03/2023 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ! I'm selling my rust account because I don't enjoy playing games anymore. I think my account has a big value and I would like to sell it to someone who loves this game as much as I did. There is many P2W skins like: Ninja suit, arctic pack, nomad pack, frog boots, coconut underwear pack and sunburn dlc pack. These skins can help you a lot and Frog boots same as Ninja suit is not able to get or buy anymore. So I can confidently say that these skins are rare. All hours were played by me...
[Selling] Rust account 7.4k real hours. Lot of P2W SKINS
07/30/2023 - Rust Trading - 1 Replies
Hey ! I'm selling my rust account because I don't enjoy playing games anymore. I think my account has a big value and I would like to sell it to someone who loves this game as much as I did. There is many P2W skins like: Ninja suit, arctic pack, nomad pack, frog boots, coconut underwear pack and sunburn dlc pack. These skins can help you a lot and Frog boots same as Ninja suit is not able to get or buy anymore. So I can confidently say that these skins are rare. All hours were played by me...
Rust account 7.4k real hours. Lot of P2W SKINS
07/15/2023 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling an account with 7,4k real hours. Link on g2g for more info. If you are interested in payment with crypto we can do the deal without g2g. Cannot paste G.2.G link so just search it under this: https://prnt.sc/L8Sj2jACWqPD
[Selling] Selling Rust Accounts (0 hours, 1k hours, 2k hours)
06/27/2018 - Rust Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys, I have a supply of rust accounts that I would like to sell. All the accounts are mine (not hacked) and have afk'd hours. The email is able to be changed so the account will be 100% yours. Brand new 0 hour account - $5 500 hour - $10 1k hour - $20 2k hour - $40 I have a few accounts that are 3k+ hours, message me to work out a price. Currently, only taking ETH/BTC until I am able to set up my Paypal. Check back soon if you want to pay with Paypal!
NA-61 zerker soft cap tons of p2w 4b cash t4 pets p2w alts
04/13/2018 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
Hey My Discord: ArLord#2360 Price negotiable $350 - 61 Zerker main (1667 SP / 37 Breath / 34 Health) Several costumes, underwear, ghillie, fish/shark suit, horse flute, max weight, etc. - 57 Ranger alt (855 SP / 33 Breath / 32 Health) Several costumes, underwear, ghillie, fish suit, horse flute, max slots, max weight, etc. - 59 Maehwa alt (1018 SP / 30 Breath / 20 Health) Several costumes, underwear, ghillie, fish suit, horse flute, max weight, etc. - 59 Kunoichi alt (995 SP / 31 Breath...