Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust steam-20 lvl (7.500 REAL HOURS PLAYED) | Full access

Discussion on Rust steam-20 lvl (7.500 REAL HOURS PLAYED) | Full access within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Rust steam-20 lvl (7.500 REAL HOURS PLAYED) | Full access

Rust account 7.5k real hours. Lot of P2W SKINS

Hey !
I'm selling my rust account because I don't enjoy playing games anymore. I think my account has a big value and I would like to sell it to someone who loves this game as much as I did. There is many P2W skins like: Ninja suit, arctic pack, nomad pack, frog boots, coconut underwear pack and sunburn dlc pack and abyss dlc pack.
These skins can help you a lot and Frog boots same as Ninja suit is not able to get or buy anymore. So I can confidently say that these skins are rare. All hours were played by me and are real. On Account has VAC ban on CSGO but that's not the main reason why you would buy this account.

G-2G name f33ndex, product name same as name of this topic.

Steam profile:

G-2-G price: 449€
In case you would have any questions you can contact me on G-2-G chat or via Dis-cord.

Dis-cord:noone0498

Have a nice day all of you.

Tags
account, rust, rust 7k, rust account, rust sell acount