Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🟣 Velocity Spoofer 🟣 | 💎 EAC/BE/VANGUARD 💎| 🥤 100% Undetected 🥤

Discussion on 🟣 Velocity Spoofer 🟣 | 💎 EAC/BE/VANGUARD 💎| 🥤 100% Undetected 🥤 within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Arrow 🟣 Velocity Spoofer 🟣 | 💎 EAC/BE/VANGUARD 💎| 🥤 100% Undetected 🥤

Our custom-made spoofer prevents your PC from being marked by HWID-banning systems and allows you to become unstoppable in your cheating career.
We stand behind our quality and guarantee a 5-minute, straight-out-of-the-box installation process on all supported machines.

Velocity has been in the market since late 2018 and, since then, has offered around-the-clock support to all clients.

💽 Supported operating systems: Windows 10 (64 Bit) | 2004 - 21H2
🛰️ Supported processors: Intel & AMD (64 Bit)

⚙️ Spoofing features:
Disk drives
NIC's
RAM
CPU
Motherboard
Boot UID
Monitors
Registry copies
All specific identifiers are listed on our site.

📸 Game titles supported:
EasyAntiCheat: Rust, Fortnite, Apex Legends
BattlEye: Escape from Tarkov, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Vanguard: Valorant (Soon)
FiveM
To conclude the viability of other games, feel free to let us test them for you.

📦 Out-of-the-box setup/showcase:

☎️ Get in touch:
Discord:
Email for business inquiries:

Old 12/30/2022, 04:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 424
I purchased the Velocity Software HWID Spoofer about a year ago and I have been extremely satisfied with its performance. As for my main use case, it has had no issues bypassing Rust HWID bans.
The user interface is easy to navigate and the added bonus of the cleaner function is a great added feature. Overall, a top-quality product that I would definitely purchase again.
Old 12/30/2022, 05:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Red face Velocity Spoofer

Velocity is the pinnacle of security and quality. I've been going around for years, trying provider after provider to see which was best for me, but Velocity really takes the cake. The prices are incredible, the Spoofer is always stable and up to date, and the security is unrivalled by their competitors. I wish I could give it 100/5 stars because there aren't enough positive things to say about it . been using it for rust for a very long time (around a year) without any bans.
Old 12/30/2022, 07:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hands down the best spoofer I have ever used. I can't remember a single time I had any issues with this spoofer. I have had absolutely 0 bans over the past year and a half using this spoofer. All throughout the year and a half I have been using the spoofer there has never been a time when it wasn't up and running. I tried countless spoofers for fortnite and not a sing one was able tp properly spoof my serials and I would always get banned with every new account I created. The velocity spoofer is the reason I am able to play fortnite again because it was the only spoofer I had used that was able to properly spoof my serials. The pricing on this spoofer is outright outstanding and they even have a deal where if you buy a cheat with the spoofer you save HUGE on the spoofer. Velocity is the highest quality cheat provider I have ever used and ever since using their products I have never wanted to use anything else. Their security, performance, pricing, and support is just outstanding and there is no better provider to choose than velocity.
Old 12/30/2022, 13:34   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been using this rust spoofer and cheat for 2.5 years now. It is the safest cheat I have come across. I last months without getting banned. Price is also much cheaper than other cheats.
Old 01/02/2023, 22:48   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using Velocity since 2021 and would recommend it if your looking for a good provider to last a long time with the staff are all really nice guys too
Old 01/20/2023, 05:41   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bumpy bumpers: Ride with ease! Our detection-free guarantee is still in place. Apply now without any hesitation. 😉

Tags
cheap hwid spoofer, eft spoofer, fortnite spoofer, rust spoofer