I´ve bought a day key to try it and its decent nothing too good but not too bad either,
I think its safe to say the Ban risk is like 1% since its legit web based so thats a plus
It takes 0.20 seconds to update wich kinda sucks since it has a small delay and also the Ores are really small and Overall I think it could be better
I give it a 6/10 overall its decent if u wanna legit cheat and just get a little bit of extra info without risking ur account
Also Forgot to say that u need a 2nd monitor for the browser if you dont have 2 monitors dont bother buying this but overall its decent
Thank you for your feedback. Ore size is being increased but about the delay since its through a website it cant be instant. U sacrifice a little delay for a very low ban risk. Also the delay is like nothing U can barely even notice it and if u could send me your settings on discord that would be awesome! You can also use the cheat on a laptop or your phone so you dont necessarily need a second monitor.
Is there like screenshots or videos? Whats about rust in-game performance?
I'm getting **** performance with normal rust cheat, so I'm looking for something light.
Hey, the cheat has 0 impact on performance and if u join my discord server there are pictures there on how the cheat looks. I would be more than happy to explain everything to you.
I'm not sure how you can say this has a lower chance of being detected. As far as I know, you are still reading data from memory, which is what EAC looks for when detecting cheaters.
I'm not sure how you can say this has a lower chance of being detected. As far as I know, you are still reading data from memory, which is what EAC looks for when detecting cheaters.
.
While that is true, it is only a fraction of the whole picture. A lot of things determine flags or detections EAC looks at a plethora of things when it comes to detections, anywhere from overlays to changed memory This tool doesn't write to their memory at all and doesn't have an overlay on your main PC, hence the web part. The only things eac can "tag" us for is the communication method and reading memory, and both of these methods are undetected and are so small that if one got flagged the tool would still be UD as there would not be enough flags to make eac worried Overall, this is MUCH safer than any normal cheat or esp.*
Sorry for such a long explanation but I felt as if I had to go into detail. I hope this answers your question.
[Selling] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Crossfire NA VIP Account⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 05/22/2022 - CrossFire Trading - 7 Replies Hallo!
Verkaufe hier meine 3 CF ACC´s da ich selbst keine Zeit mehr für das Game habe.
Auf allen 3 sind mindestens 1 Vip bis zu 15 Vip´s.
Acc Links:
https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/26202889 170€ SK (15 Vip´s)
https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/11968106 150€ SK ( 13 Vip´s)
[Selling] [Dryad] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Perins Verkauf / Tausch / Sonstiges / ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 06/20/2021 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies Habe viele Perins würde die gerne Verkaufen
Bezahlung via Skrill, Paypal und Echtzeit
der Kurs ist 0,09
Desweiteren hätte ich noch x350 SProtect zu 0,10 und AProtect zu 0,10 Kurs x250