Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust DMA ESP (Players/Scientists/Various Items) | nightfall.site

Discussion on Rust DMA ESP (Players/Scientists/Various Items) | nightfall.site within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/16/2023, 21:56   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulyou View Post
Yes, still working, simply join the Discord on the website:
which of the recommended DMA cards would you recommend best for games like rust?
I don't have one now, but building a system and want to integrate one of the suggestions on your website. providing there is a difference? Is one more sensitive to lag etc?
Old 04/23/2023, 03:32   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 200
His rust is very good. It is not difficult to set up, and it provides accurate location and convenience as a second PC through a comfortable moonlight function. I recommend this product. Use this if you want legit play
Old 05/21/2023, 00:52   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Overall the rust is good i personally do not like the use of moonlight but i do understand it is the safest method. I personally think its lacking some features tho.
Old 07/19/2023, 11:07   #19

elite*gold: 37
Aimbot has been added today (with proper prediction). There's also been quite a few other improvements recently such as Item ESP additions, ease of use improvements and performance improvements. It also now works with active EAC CR3 protection
Old 08/01/2023, 23:32   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have tried rejoining discord multiple times on multiple devices and it never creates a ticket for me. Is the bot broken or something? Am I really that dumb?
Old 09/28/2023, 20:59   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Me too trying to join couldnt wnt to website nothing there I need real discord so we can communicate
Old 12/24/2023, 10:42   #22

elite*gold: 37
Currently running a Christmas sale!
Old 04/23/2024, 04:21   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Overall, I think the cheat is good, however if you're using a fuser, you do need a good second pc to be able to get the esp to be not laggy, It is also missing a rcs system, but that aside, it is a good cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2024, 02:23   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 293
This will be an honest feedback and review of this Rust DMA Product.

I genuinely appreciate the developer and how fast it was to even get into the product to check it out. The trial key is still available to obtain as long as you leave a review so make sure to do that!

Once you set it up, you'd realize how easy it was to do and the developer/support is very kind and quick when they're available.

The product overall at its' current state is very barebones compared to its current pricing (even if everything worked). As I am using a fuser, it only had Player ESP working for me & the Item ESP/Aimbot didn't work for me (memwrite isn't working and I don't have a kmbox box). It does lack alot of things that their other products (Apex/CS2/Tarkov) has such as a web radar/chams/or other sorts of features and they know that. They accept criticism and suggestions very well and apparently the developer is planning to update the product and possibly make it feature-rich.

As I've only used Player ESP (cause that's the only feature I can use), I can say that it's pretty nice cause I can customize the thickness and colors of it which I enjoy. The font is a little hard to read though.

Overall, it's a decent product that currently gets a 4/10 for me with its' current state but I would recommend waiting until it gets packed with updates and attention by the developer so it can become feature-rich as their other products (which means that you should definitely try out their other products if you play those games).