Been using this product for a full year now. Have not lost a single account + bypassed a Cerberus ban. I plan to keep using this cheat as it is one of the best public ally available ones on the market.
Only cheat on here that is worth your time and has no ban wave. EAC update doesnt affects you with instant playtime. Have bought 1 month and now resubbing for a second. Definitely recommend this for all
consider to try out but when i try to read the features from the screenshot i can read **** so if the font may get changed i would buy and give it a go but holding back because of the non readable font...
I've used this chair for a couple months, on my main, no bans. The aimbot for weapons is very good. It won't hit every time but hits 95% of the time. Bows are medicore. I've straight up toggled kids with the ak, and never got called out as being a cheater.
The only thing I wish is that the dev would change right now. Is the loot exp. It's... Messy, everything, and I mean everything just says "lootable container", boxes, chests, barrels, signs. It's a little annoying. If he took the time to refine the esp loot tables it would be a top tier chair for legit playing imo.
Would I buy it again? Yes. Only chair I trust to keep my account safe.
Using it for 3months, never got a problem, updates very fast at the force wipes, only thing that i really need and i think it would be nice is like skeleton and a thinner font the rest is great.