Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust spoofer 720 hours

Discussion on Rust spoofer 720 hours within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Cool Rust spoofer 720 hours

!!!READ EVERYTHING BEFORE BUYING!!!

just being real unlike 99% of the mass seller hoes ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

a lot of people pm me about spoofer and I feel a bit bad for not taking their money and as a result, they buy an "Undetected" 10$ lifetime spoofer that gets them 1 report banned

don't get me wrong if you're gonna play legit and considering you won't kill a single person after hundreds of hours letting the aimbot do the work a pasted lifetime spoofer wouldn't be that bad(if your lucky and the spoofer doesn't include a rat)

I'm not here to say this is the best undetectable spoofer on the market and it might be slightly pasted but I can guarantee you that this is a hundred times better than any lifetime spoofer

what some people don't realize is that EAC doesn't work like most anti-cheats, they would rather let someone play with detected software than giving the cheat developers easy info about what could be detected and too waste their time that's why you will notice you can last hundreds of hours with some shit cheat until you get reported(just because you last 100 hours afk with a lifetime spoofer doesn't mean its undetected)

what does the spoofer spoof? well almost everything important even tho its missing some small things this won't cause bans solely on does hwid banned serials

WINDOWS 10 ONLY!!! EAC BE

PRICE AROUND 22USD for 720hours
auto buy

if you want to ask me something known4myexitscams#5153 Snn#0001

cashed out

my channel

fun discord

if you get google the missing dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...5-a526b4c90dbd

how to use

don't hate for no reason just trying to be honest Ive stayed away from selling software for while
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2021, 18:55   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+vouch, bought today and everything works fine, clear instructions and by far the best spoofer ive used.
Old 05/06/2021, 19:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
what some people don't realize is that EAC doesn't work like most anti-cheats, they would rather let someone play with detected software than risk banning a legit that's why you will notice you can last hundreds of hours with some **** cheat until you get reported

This is incorrect. EAC creates an unique software identifier/hash based on the software it detects and based on that it will recognize the hack in memory of any player who uses it. Entire pages of detected data is uploaded to EACs server within the first minutes of gameplay. EAC doesn't ban straight up even if you use every detected method that exists in their books, as long as it isnt shared.

The real reason for this is to confuse developers and basically waste their time. While the devs think they are undetected, they really arent. Once EAC sees that the hash or whatever identifier they created is used by more than 3 people all will get an instant ban.

It'll be a lot more work to make something undetected if you can't test it all by your self, get it?
This is all just to cause confusion.

Figured I'd just clear up this misinformation.
Old 05/06/2021, 19:13   #4

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Figured I'd just clear up this misinformation.
just trying to get a point across just because someone isn't getting banned using a cheat doesn't mean its undetected, ill edit my post thanks for the more detailed explanation
Old 05/06/2021, 23:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
just trying to get a point across just because someone isn't getting banned using a cheat doesn't mean its undetected, ill edit my post thanks for the more detailed explanation
Oh right, then i totally agree with you man, people doesnt seem to realize this for some reason :-)
Old 05/07/2021, 00:56   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i used to using aimkit bsod maschine all time of day and day ban of game always
now when us this one with i no ban any cheta i dont know how its possibility
of no ban with hackers and **** but its very fire hitting this

https://imgur.com/iquWm6N

aimkit spoofer ^^^^^^
only baners
**** aimkit i hate so many
and in other arm with this spoofer look at ->

https://imgur.com/0WaKSjw

thanks sir
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2021, 01:07   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44
msg me, interested!
Old 05/08/2021, 19:30   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i like no name people, vouch yes.
Old 05/27/2021, 17:18   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this lifetime version ? And if it's not, is there any option to get it for lifetime ?
Old 05/28/2021, 22:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-rep no lifetime option

Tags
cheat, rust spoofer, snn, spoofer eac be