Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Closed

Discussion on Closed within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/26/2021, 00:24   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how to buy?
Old 05/26/2021, 15:11   #32

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by smhr1234 View Post
how to buy?
Your request has been denied. I told you this multiple times. It doesn't help your case that you've tried to trick and lie your way in with 4 different discord accounts so far.

Please go buy something else.
Thank you.
Old 05/27/2021, 17:06   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for this user, he is pretty trusted and he is very helpful. The cheat is on spot and one of the best cheats I have used in a while, I created media for this cheat however it did not come out the best because I was in a hurry. But I am hoping I can create another media with this cheat, a more advanced one.

Anyways the MISC features are good, like any other cheats. It has some features I do not see in a lot of cheats, like always hit hotspots on farmables. Just basic MISC features.

Aimbot, now this is I think what makes the cheat so good. The prediction is just too good, when you are raging you literally do not miss a single bullet, it has multiple bone selection settings and pretty good smoothness. Perfect for legit and rage cheating.

Visuals, the best visuals ever. Clean and smooth, not creating any lag at all. A lot of options, even barrels. You can find what ever you are looking for, pretty good.

The menu, very smooth. I really like it, it is not hard to find what you are looking for. For most other cheats you have to search the whole menu to find one feature. But this, it is so easy to find features.

Injection, very simple. Takes a few seconds and it is not complicated, did not get a single issue while injecting!

Overall 10/10. Thank you for the great experience SauceMachine!

Heres the media I made:

My channel:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2021, 03:47   #34

Showcase for REPORTED|LOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2021, 15:58   #35

- Added cupboard upkeep timer
- Added hackable crate timer
- Adjusted Always Headshot
- Premade Humanized and Rage profiles has been re-added.
Old 06/03/2021, 19:11   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You said I had to wait a week cause I was approved but then never answered me again
My discord is
c l o u d
Old 06/03/2021, 19:24   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinxo View Post
You said I had to wait a week cause I was approved but then never answered me again
My discord is
c l o u d
We're currently not accepting any new people unless you got a vouch or a referral from an existing member.
Unfortunately you were left out because of that.

We'll open back up at the 2nd half of june for new members.
You are welcome to write to me on discord and re-apply.
Old 06/04/2021, 21:56   #38

- Updated for latest game update
- Added AntiAFK
- Added instant revive for teammates
Old 06/07/2021, 03:30   #39

- Added Raid ESP with support for all types of explosives.
Old 06/07/2021, 16:59   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 83
can't say i tried it myself but that gui looks incredible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2021, 23:20   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is this man. I joined the discord SauceMachine disrespectfully says "We don't accept kids" kicks me from discord server.. I'm glad he kicked me. Doesn't even add me on discord. That is how you lose reputation.
Old 06/07/2021, 23:43   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFacide View Post
What is this man. I joined the discord SauceMachine disrespectfully says "We don't accept kids" kicks me from discord server.. I'm glad he kicked me. Doesn't even add me on discord. That is how you lose reputation.
I'm not gonna sit here and discuss why you were kicked from our group.
This isn't a democracy.

First off, you joined our spoofer discord while opening a support ticket for our cheat, acting like a 15 year old brat because i confronted you that we don't provide a cheat in a spoofer discord. Why is that so hard to understand?

Secondly, if you had read our thread you would've also seen that we're private, but also closed, which means no new members will be accepted. However, we'll open again soon in approximately two weeks time. People may still apply to our services though.

We at REPORTED|LOL target an audience that is respectful and communicate properly. We are serious people that aim to provide the best services possible to our clients. Don't worry, we're not losing reputation over this, our clients can testify to that, that i can assure you.

Take my advice, next time you enter a discord support.
  1. Make sure you're in the correct discord.
  2. Write like a normal human being.
  3. Be respectful and you shall receive the same treatment in return.

Feel free to re-add me to discord if you feel the need to continue this discussion.
Old 06/08/2021, 10:43   #43 Trade Status: Verified(?)

First of all my english isnt the best but hopefully you guys unterstand most of the stuff here which is following:

Facts:

Customer since mid may 2021
265+ hours played with this Chair for about 2 Weeks
No Ban

1. The Developer

For me personally the developer is the most important part of a chair and this developer is by far the best and nicest developer i've met in the cheat community. He's not only super fast in case of updating the cheat after update - hes also really open for good suggestions. He's crazy experienced in case of developement and a perfectionist.

He dont let people inside the community which are not perfectly matches and this is amazing because he takes care that the cheat get not into the wrong hands!

1.1 The application process

If you're thinking about to apply then you will go to a application process and SauceMachine will check if you match to the team or not. There is really no need to write in this Thread something bad or false when you dont get the chance to get a slot. It's a simple thing when you match you will get a slot if not it must be also ok for you - please kepp that in mind before apply!

2. The internal community

As i said above we're an absolut sorted community and we all had to make an application. We're checked and verified. The nice thing about this community is we're very helpfull and all are helping to improve the sauce even more.

3. The Sauce itself
3.1 Aimbot

I really can say that i've never experienced something like this. This aimbot is fully handcoded and you can feel this. Its so smooth and crazy accurate even with the compound bow.

3.2 ESP

This ESP is everything you need and its crazy customizable. There is really nothing which is left or not changable like you want. You can even set the text like 0.5 transparent like the way you want.

3.3 Features

Dude this cheat has more features than i would ever use! If you're a rager that you will definitly get everything you need. If you wanna play more legit then you can also do this. There is not really much space left for more features.

3.4 UI

The UI is by far the best one i've seen for a Rust solution. Its easy to handle and very organized thats also something which is really important to SauceMachine. Its simple and very detailed at the same time. The pictures if the UI at the beginning of this Thread speaks for themself.

3.5 Unique builds

If you're happy and got a slot then you will recieve a unique build which is super nice for your own protection and playstyle. Its harder to get through SauceMachines solution and you're not infulencing the other users.

3.6 Performance

There are so much solutions out there which are flickering or have bugs in display stuff or have a bad performance or lower FPS. This one here is smooooooth as hell! It's so good and i've never experienced a bluescreen or a rust close with it. No flickering. No display lacks or performance issues. Thats how you can distinguish a good from a bad coded cheat.

4. Overall

This is by far the best cheat for rust i've using since 3 years. He really put his heart and love into this and you can see this when you're using it. It's a pleasure to use this one and i love our community!

I think that's it. If you have questions or so in fact of a customer perspective then dont hesitate to contact me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2021, 19:41   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Looks like a good cheat! If you start taking on new members let me know please! 2007 member here.. Erugh that shows how old I am.....
Old 06/10/2021, 20:03   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallAnger View Post
Looks like a good cheat! If you start taking on new members let me know please! 2007 member here.. Erugh that shows how old I am.....
Hello, such matters are better off being discussed privately Our current ETA for new registrations should be around two weeks time. Feel free to add me to discord instead.