Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oxyhydroxide multihack & spoofer [INTERNAL] - 98% unique builds - need beta testers.

Discussion on Oxyhydroxide multihack & spoofer [INTERNAL] - 98% unique builds - need beta testers. within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4994
Arrow OXYHYDROXIDE MULTIHACK [INTERNAL] - need beta testers.

#Thread can be closed/deleted
Cheat has been released.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2020, 18:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 100
Edit: Owner banned me from the discord and also I did not get to test it, his reason was because I was accused of scamming without any proof.
Old 07/25/2020, 19:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What is your Discord account number?
Old 07/25/2020, 21:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniu0723 View Post
What is your Discord account number?
SauceMachine#8752 but you do not qualify unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashyyyyy View Post
sure, ill test it
I did drop you a pm but im not sure you got it as it didnt end up in sent elements? Quite new to this board
Old 07/26/2020, 08:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

would be interested in testing i added you on Discord
Old 07/26/2020, 09:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
SauceMachine#8752 but you do not qualify unfortunately.

I did drop you a pm but im not sure you got it as it didnt end up in sent elements? Quite new to this board
Yeah got 4 pms from you
Old 07/26/2020, 21:44   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested, ill add you on discord?
Old 07/26/2020, 22:04   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested, have good rep. See previous feedback post too; very detailed.
Old 07/27/2020, 03:55   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I would like to test your beta. drop me a pm if you still need people. (:
Old 07/27/2020, 11:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 162
Looks very promising. Can't wait to test it
Old 07/27/2020, 23:46   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested
Old 07/28/2020, 03:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashyyyyy View Post
Edit: Owner banned me from the discord and also I did not get to test it, his reason was because I was accused of scamming without any proof.
When i see these kind of accusations I'd rather not take any chances. I don't need any proof. I don't want a toxic unpredictable community. I'm looking for experienced and highly mature people, not people accused of scamming several times. I am perfectly eligible to select my own testers, it's a free product after all, you paid zero, and if I for whatever reason feel that you don't fit this crowd, then you simply don't. It's as simple as that. You clearly expressed that you understood my decision on discord, but now you don't and pop up here to whine about it. Be as mad as you want but keep the silly stuff outta my thread. If you wish to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me and see if I can set aside a some time just for you.

Have a nice day.
Cheers
Old 07/28/2020, 05:29   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What exactly are the qualifications to get in XD
Old 07/28/2020, 11:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathyeeted View Post
Based off pasted source from UC. Don't buy into this **** it will get detected fast and exit scam
New account with 1 post showing up right after my statement to Flashy?
Please stop embarrassing yourself It's getting painful to watch.

Copy paste? This project has been in my workshop for about three months already, mainly because i enjoy reverse engineering and development. Theres nothing to buy here, it's a beta test.

Old 07/28/2020, 11:47   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
When i see these kind of accusations I'd rather not take any chances. I don't need any proof. I don't want a toxic unpredictable community. I'm looking for experienced and highly mature people, not people accused of scamming several times. I am perfectly eligible to select my own testers, it's a free product after all, you paid zero, and if I for whatever reason feel that you don't fit this crowd, then you simply don't. It's as simple as that. You clearly expressed that you understood my decision on discord, but now you don't and pop up here to whine about it. Be as mad as you want but keep the silly stuff outta my thread. If you wish to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me and see if I can set aside a some time just for you.

Have a nice day.
Cheers
Sorry I am not "whining" about it I am only giving my point of view what happend and this is not any "silly stuff" it's only my perspective of what happend.
Closed Thread