Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

《CypherLab》💯CYPHER CHEAT💫AIMBOT💢ESP😈EXTERNAL👑DEBUG CAMERA

Discussion on 《CypherLab》💯CYPHER CHEAT💫AIMBOT💢ESP😈EXTERNAL👑DEBUG CAMERA within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/05/2021, 21:57   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Awesome owner , could not get better , good community, and awesome cheat few bugs but I I sure they will get fixed over time

+++Rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2021, 23:17   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 160
Spoofer works with ease, buying was easy, support is good
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 20:26   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

after using the cheat for a while desided to leave a review.

first of i want to point out how awsome the service is that comes with this cheat, also there was no need to **** around and install a bunch of garbage on ur pc. it was literally plug and play.

the menu is super simple and clean, it was a little weird at first because the main language is turkish (i think) but it was a easy to switch it to english

the main reason why i wanted the cheat was because of chams that were included, havent really seen any cheat provider with one.

i have no complaints what so ever!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 20:34   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

BILL was very quick to respond and very helpful with resolving any issues in the cheat. As for the cheat itself, the menu is simple. The visuals are nice and clean and I also enjoy the ESP changing colors when the other players are visible.

+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 20:55   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I'm vouching for this, +1. B1LL is really helpful and their products works really well. They also give good advices for beginner. This is a great product to start with. I tried both products, I prefer the premium version since it gives you more options. Join their discord if you have any doubts, I'm sure he will answer them !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2021, 19:48   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I purchased this cheat for a week, and b1ll's been quite very helpful and responds quickly. I would purchase from him again. The cheat works great as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2021, 23:51   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I purchased the cheat it didn't work out for me in the end my cpu was not compatible with the product but they worked with me and we got it worked out they seemed like good people + rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2021, 14:48   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Highly recommend this product, the staff are so quick to respond and very helpful to boot. I am a total noob when it comes to using these types of products but staff are patient and understanding. More impressive is their desire for feedback on the product in order to make it better everyday. new features continuously getting added. great job guys and keep up the fine work ++rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2021, 17:41   #24

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 149/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaniez View Post
How do I know what type of seller you are when the description says only chair features.Since now I gave a negative review he is telling he will cancel my 180$ key.I can attach a screenshot for proof.
Issue has been resolved with you my friend. I hope you enjoy the cheat!
Old 04/13/2021, 10:44   #25

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 149/1/2
Sales ended.
Old 04/17/2021, 19:50   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First of all I want to say this rep is about the LEGIT product and I will be highlighting the good and bad parts of this product

ESP: [8/10] Has all the regular features you would see in a normal cheat however has health, boxes etc however should add distance e.g 500m,200m,100m, chams and what they have on their body.

Functionality: [6.7/10] May take a while to setup however when it is setup it works like a charm
menu is very simplistic and is easily use able by newbies/beginners only reason it isn't a 10 is because my game crashes every 45 minutes take that how you will.

Miscellaneous: [9/10] Has things like No recoil, No sway, No spread, Day time everytime and I believe debug camera being readded as currently it is not in the cheat and I don't know if it ever will be.

Support / Customer service: [11/10] The customer service here is very kind even though it is mostly B1LL who is responding he is usually very nice and helpful and is very quick to reply and will not get mad even if you messed things up its as if he is family, and delivery is very quick took my under 5 minutes from delivery to product.

Pricing: [10/10] Most rust cheats you see go for 300$+ lifetime however whether you pick legit or premium it will always be on the cheaper end of the spectrum.

Undetectability: [?/10] Personally I can not speak on this however I have scoured the discord a little bit and I have seen that there haven't been many people who have been banned and most who have been banned were raging/3 day banned. I have also found out that there haven't been any detections (that I know of).
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2021, 04:18   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Amazing support + cheat . Must buy

Having bought countless cheats from different providers i have to say bill has the best customer service out of all. He replies in seconds when he is online and patiently answer all my questions. The cheat itself is amazing and the price is not expensive too. Look nowhere else for rust cheats. Buy now
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2021, 23:28   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He helped me a lot !!! and the hack works super good 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2021, 23:35   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking Best customer service of any resellers!

This guy is absolute beast with hes quick answers!
I had some problems and he even hopped to voice call with me to try to resolve them. Big thumbs up for service!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2021, 22:42   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

++ best support available and quality cheat !
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, esp, rust cheat, rust hack, silent aim