Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fully functional internal source

Discussion on fully functional internal source within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fully functional internal source

fully internal fast memory wrapper
included simple loader
message me on discord and I can screen share the source/ gameplay no time wasters

Engine#6928

features:

-aimbot
silent aim
memory aim
mouse aim
predication
smoothing
-visuals
bones
2d esp
hide sleeprs
loot / crates / weapons
names
-weapon
no recoil
no sway
no spread
-misc
auto weapon
admin flags
water walk
crosshair

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Most stable fully functional source 2017?
07/03/2017 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I've been out of the game for years, recently started playing conquer private servers again lately. Just wondering what's the most stable partially/fully functional source that people base their servers on in modern times? 5065+? This isn't a request as I know that's against the rules, curious to hear opinions as travelling through the guides and releases is a time capsule. So hard to get a grasp on what's modern and what's of substance.
Ox33's SilkMod Fully functional with isro bot 1.63
03/12/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 38 Replies
SilkMod is a Silkroad modification project for making various changes to the game to enhance the game play experience. It is a partially open source project (select source code is being released) that is designed to allow other people to develop plugins to use. As of right now, the development kit is not available, just the usable project itself. Scan Results: http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scanci9. png This project was made to be a standalone project with Silkroad, but...
selling glider key + forum acc fully functional
02/08/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As said above fully usable glider key never used before on retail (used once or twice on private) has clean forum acc and key sites price 25 my price 20 usd