Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🏅 Cheato Spoofer 🏅 BEST HWID Spoofer Tool ✅

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🏅 Cheato Spoofer 🏅 BEST HWID Spoofer Tool ✅ within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 🔥 UNDETECTED 🏅 Cheato Spoofer 🏅 BEST HWID Spoofer Tool ✅

Cheato Spoofer

Features
• Optimised, well-written and protected codebase on both server and client.
• Permanent spoofing - technically pseudo-permanent due to many things being spoofed from software and a few hardware things being directly modified. So you will need to respoof after a Windows reset/reinstall.
• Temporary spoofing - spoofing is undone every time you restart PC. This is good for people using HWID locked programs simultaneously.
• Smart serial spoofing. This includes spoofing hardware (such as diskdrives, motherboard, NIC, RAM, CPU, GPU, peripheral) values, modifying software (such as registry) values, modifying motherboard-stored information, and changing network adapter (NIC) information. Most of this is revertible via Revert/Unspoof option.
• Registry spoofing via smart algorithms. This is revertible via Revert/Unspoof option or you can backup registry manually before using Cheato Spoofer.
• Tracking file cleaning - this should work fine with most games. However if you have a decent cleaner already, use that along with Cheato Spoofer.

Requirements
• Windows 10 & 11 64-bit versions*up to but not including 22H2 OS Build 22621 or later (breaks driver loading).
• AMD or Intel CPUs work.
• AMD or NVIDIA (NVIDIA excluding FiveM) or Intel GPUs work.
• You need to disable Secure Boot in UEFI and also any anti-malware software that may block the spoofing or cleaning processes.
• Windows Defender disabled, along with other anti-malware solutions also disabled.
• Latest Visual C++ runtimes and .NET Framework installed.
• Software such as cracking, patching, reversal, debugging, logging, etc. tools closed and disabled (i.e. services stopped).
• Not compatible with virtual machines (such as VMWare), emulators (like QEMU) or sandboxes such as online file scanners.

Showcase
Recode Showcase
Images coming as soon as I can hotlink them.

Pricing
Cheato Spoofer currently costs $29.99 for one-time permaspoofing, $59.99 for weekly permaspoofing (respoofs limited to once every 7 days), and $79.99 for unlimited permaspoofing (respoof whenever you want). For temp spoofing it costs $2.99 for one day, $9.99 for one week, and $29.99 for one month. This is cheaper than most of our competition, most have not matched our quality.

Purchase
Please request a trade to purchase, even if you are willing to use my autobuy system, this is for your safety.
Via the trading system I can manually accept most cryptocurrencies and elite*gold. I do not manually process card payments. PayPal is not accepted due to the amount of fraud we've had.
As of forum rules I am not allowed to provide my autobuy store link until I have enough trades to allow. This will be edited to include the link once I achieve that.
Yes I can provide trial keys if you wish, up to my discretion.

We also have a Discord server for updates and support tickets, I can provide this in the trade.
We accept many modern cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash.
We also accept Credit/Debit Card. All transactions are safe, conducted under a secure enforced HTTPS (TLS 1.2/1.3) connection with a strong firewall system used by Cheato. Card payments are 3D Secure and liability shift enforced to prevent fraudulent purchases. We cannot see your credit or debit card information, it is only securely sent and processed by our payment processor Stripe.
PayPal is not accepted due to the amount of fraud we've had through it and getting our holders accounts on hold, you can buy Bitcoin with PayPal via Paxful.
You have automatically agreed to our Terms of Service upon registration of an account on our website, or purchasing any product from our website (if you proceed to pay through our website). This also includes the usage of any of our applications and redeeming license keys.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2021, 15:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Chasing

The Black Market: 178/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,244
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
You are therefore not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved it.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2021, 09:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

discord name give me
Old 08/20/2021, 17:39   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

IM williing to test on win11 if you want. If it does im interested in lifetime purchase. I assume it'll work for any games including warzone and fortnite etc.

Ok I've purchased one day package. Testing it out. Seems good at first. Running on win11 so just trying to get it to run first see the requirements etc. Will update once I've got it running. So far MAC adress changed successfully. HDD serial not yet it keeps crashing but I'm changing some security settings in windows and will update once I make progress.

Ok so on the helper got everything green but the spoofer still no changing HDD serials. Lemme know when u sort this. Or if can contact me someway we can try some things to make it work.
Old 08/21/2021, 04:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkewl999 View Post
IM williing to test on win11 if you want. If it does im interested in lifetime purchase. I assume it'll work for any games including warzone and fortnite etc.

Ok I've purchased one day package. Testing it out. Seems good at first. Running on win11 so just trying to get it to run first see the requirements etc. Will update once I've got it running. So far MAC adress changed successfully. HDD serial not yet it keeps crashing but I'm changing some security settings in windows and will update once I make progress.

Ok so on the helper got everything green but the spoofer still no changing HDD serials. Lemme know when u sort this. Or if can contact me someway we can try some things to make it work.
Happy to sort it, contacted you.
Old 08/21/2021, 18:11   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

WHOaaaa this dude is awesome... the guy fixed windows 11 spoofing in less than 24 hours. Still testing it but looks awesome. so far so good. Definately happy found this dude.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2021, 17:37   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, i am using windows 11, i want the Lifetime version as well, pls tell me how to purchase, also i need to know if it works 100% with Windows 11.
i Need it for EFT
best Regards
Old 07/22/2022, 08:07   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneydev View Post
Cheato Spoofer

Features
Undetected on most public mainstream anticheats, e.g. EasyAntiCheat, BattlEye, Valve Anti-Cheat.
League anti-cheats may be hit-or-miss, we give out test keys to those who need to test a game/anticheat.
For games with extensive amounts of tracking files, like Fortnite, we have provided a deep cleaner, so your PC will not be detected as a soulbanned/HWID banned PC when using Cheato Spoofer.
Hides your normal hardware identifiers when in use, protecting your computer from global game bans (like on EAC, BE, etc. games).
Spoofing options: Spoofs physical and virtual serials and registry values; and MAC address/network.
Cleaning option: Disk tracking files; registry traces.
Extensive support from our developer (which is me).

Requirements
Windows 10, we officially support versions 1903 to 21H1 and beyond (we are currently testing for Windows 11 leaked-build and further onwards support).
AMD or Intel CPUs work.
AMD or NVIDIA or Intel GPUs work.
You need to disable Secure Boot in UEFI and also any anti-malware software that may block the spoofing or cleaning processes.

Showcase
V4.6 Showcase
V4.0 Showcase (older but highly detailed)

Pricing
1 day = $2.99 USD
1 week = $9.99 USD
1 month = $17.99 USD
3 months = $34.99 USD
6 months = $59.99 USD
Lifetime = $79.99 USD

Purchase
Please request a trade to purchase, even if you are willing to use my autobuy system, this is for your safety.
Via the trading system I can manually accept most cryptocurrencies and elite*gold. I do not manually process card payments. PayPal is not accepted due to the amount of fraud we've had.
As of forum rules I am not allowed to provide my autobuy store link until I have enough trades to allow. This will be edited to include the link once I achieve that.
Yes I can provide trial keys if you wish, up to my discretion.

We also have a Discord server for updates and support tickets, I can provide this in the trade.
We accept many modern cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash.
We also accept Credit/Debit Card via Shoppy gateway processed via Stripe and also PayDash gateway processed currently via SendWyre. We have two card gateways as one may decline your card whereas the other might support it, both have fraud protection though.
PayPal is not accepted due to the amount of fraud we've had through it and getting our holders accounts on hold, you can buy Bitcoin with PayPal via Paxful.
great guy, fast response time, helpful, and really nice, Spoofer works like a charm, took 5 minutes to set up and spoof, changed all my pc hardware serials, got unbanned on my favourite game. 10/10 experience.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2022, 18:27   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch

+rep ud spoof nice support
Old 09/26/2022, 18:27   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Worked perfectly for me used on various games quick support response too!

Tags
hardware spoofer, hwid bypass, hwid spoofer, spoof hwid, spoofer