Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COLLAPSE - RUST CHEAT [SILENT AIM] [SPIDERMAN]

Discussion on COLLAPSE - RUST CHEAT [SILENT AIM] [SPIDERMAN] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/05/2020, 22:39   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponziopilato View Post
ok. new account, got banned again after 48H, this time i chosen desert server. no admin. no aimbot ( was thinking to try option by option on the time been ), 6 kill more than 12 death to be sure low k/d ration and anywhy got banned ( in the night while disconnected ).

great chat.

Yup. All these "Collapse" products seem to be detected non-stop. I still can't till if it's just all resellers selling same thing or some with diff GUI.
Old 09/08/2020, 19:54   #17

elite*gold: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by My700Twitch View Post
Yup. All these "Collapse" products seem to be detected non-stop. I still can't till if it's just all resellers selling same thing or some with diff GUI.
it's the same cheat entirely, the cheat itself isn't detected, just spoofer. i have not sold the cheat since the spoofer went down, because honestly there are better cheats out there with spoofers for this price, pointless in ripping kids off, not what i am about.

Tags
rust cheat, rust hack