One of the only cheats I have ever used/purchased that was delivered within 6 hours of purchase (it was only a few seconds lol)
When I had issues with the loader, Smoke helped troubleshoot with me when I had exhausted every fix in the FAQ.
As others have said, it is insanely customizable, you are able to tune it to whatever degree you wish, whether its ESP colors/glow/boxes/etc or aim FOV, recoil control settings, everything.
Smoke is goated, +rep/vouch for sure!
One of the only cheats I have ever used/purchased that was delivered within 6 hours of purchase (it was only a few seconds lol)
When I had issues with the loader, Smoke helped troubleshoot with me when I had exhausted every fix in the FAQ.
As others have said, it is insanely customizable, you are able to tune it to whatever degree you wish, whether its ESP colors/glow/boxes/etc or aim FOV, recoil control settings, everything.
Smoke is goated, +rep/vouch for sure!
+rep All features worked perfect, really solid ebook overall! Ran with a squad in Citadel discord and had a blast. Awesome community and ebook!!! RECOMMEND 10/10
I have purchased EFT Private. Big fan of Citadel! Will recommend this 100% as well! This Rust private has a very similar feel as EFT private! Fantastic Ebook!