Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private and Slotted - K's [10 Slots]

Discussion on Private and Slotted - K's [10 Slots] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5709
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Post Private and Slotted - K's [10 Slots]

RustSafe Private and Slotted Cheat

Updated (7/10 Slots)

About Us (Our Motto)

We work extremely hard to get people what they want, and we are never late with orders and while at the same time being very productive. We respond as quickly as possible for every inquiry that we get.

Compatibility With (Win 10/ 1803-1809-1903-1909)

Note from AW:
I have a news for people who are interested with a Private and a Slotted Rust book to read. We have been working on this product on the side ever since early January, and have finally came to an end in which we have finalized our product, and have big hopes on it. We have tested the product with a group of chosen testers and everything has went smoothly as expected. Talking more about the product/slots first and foremost;

To get access to this e-book you either have to be a long term user at K's or be willing to go through a vetting/verification process.

Our aim is simple. Small number of users, no bans. This of course will have a higher cost in return but it will be worth it for both our users and us.

THERE ARE 10 SLOTS and 10 SLOTS only. The users that get access to this e-book will have a separate rank as well as an access to a private chat in which you'll be able to track the number of users. I will also update the number of users currently using the product under this announcement. We are not in a rush in distributing the slots. We take pride in this work and are aiming for no detections, nor any bans.

We don't want people who will none stop rage - it is ok to rage, but not ok to go CONTINOUSLY follow up with the style of play.

Below you can find a preview for the product. Please show some love to the video, would well appreciate it.

For questions about the product feel free to open a ticket, or shoot me a DM. (Ticket is preferred on my Discord.)

Looking at the amount of positive trades I have, my registration date, and my other releases I should be trustworthy enough. Kindly asking for anyone that has doubts on our product to not contact me or any of my staff for "Trial Keys". We are a private gaming enhancement company and don't provide trials keys at any circumstance.

Contact Us

Discord Server:
Provider Discord tag: AW#4937

DM for Purchases

Video

Tags
private rust cheat, rust cheat, slotted rust cheat, undetected rust cheat