Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zombo - Cheat Made For The People! Heavily Slotted [1/5] | Shit Ton Of Features

Discussion on Zombo - Cheat Made For The People! Heavily Slotted [1/5] | Shit Ton Of Features within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/18/2020, 19:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marjeko2 View Post
+ Rep

Dev knows what he is doing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiixel View Post
+rep great cheat, great support, everything went smooth and he helped me set everything up
Thanks for the vouches <3
Old 05/18/2020, 21:37   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep most likely going to be one of the nicest devs you'll ever talk to (:
incredibly fast to reply and will happily answer all your questions.
if that wasn't enough, the cheat is heavily customizable and for the price you cant complain
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2020, 22:38   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

VOUCH ~~ UNREAL

I've used some "Popular" Cheats including Ring-1, Unfair, Battlelog.

Honestly, I've never received any support from a Hack Provider the way Pain gave me the support in loading his Driver, he had me at his Swiss Accent (;

Features are Everwhere in this one, legit? you got them, rage? you got them.
price is the cheapest ive ever had for a month, and he ACCEPTS PAYPAL.
love the randomised aimbot bone feature, and fully customisable ESP really appreciate it Pain,

just another happy vouch here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2020, 03:32   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Legit the best guy ever hes nice and the surport is fast and he stayed on discord with me and walked me through the cheat. He stayed on the call to fix a prob with my cheat 10/10 would buy agian
Old 05/22/2020, 02:44   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great Support and Dev. totally recommended.
Old 05/22/2020, 03:06   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

The Black Market: 206/2/8
Deal with caution, sketchy as hell
Old 05/22/2020, 15:45   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lervayy View Post
Deal with caution, sketchy as hell
You've not even contacted me. I'm more than happy to show you proof if needed. Message me whenever you want.

Edit: Nvm you did contact me. This is what you said:

Falsely accusing people isn't nice and you did that just because I wasn't willing to give out a vouch copy and not to mention that your account isn't even trusted to have a vouch copy.
Old 05/23/2020, 22:42   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was very shaky buying my first rust private cheat as they are more of an investment than these other cheats out there. This being new to the market and having good reviews looked promising. I was proven right when I met the seller and creator of the cheat, first impressions of him being very friendly and fun to talk to. He took every step necessary before selling me the cheat. share screened for me to see the cheat showed me the menu how to instal how to run the cheat and everything else. The cheat is equal if not better than most cheats on the market. great esp, great aimlock, no recoil, misc. Has many esp options recourses, dropped items, players, hell, etc. The aimlock has this setting called smooth aim which makes the aimlock legit and **** its perfect. does not disappoint at all. The cheat is also being updated everyrday. I would recommend this cheat and think its a great investment.
Old 06/01/2020, 02:48   #24

Zombo Cheat Update 3.3
(New Additions)
- Aimbot predicitons. Toggled off by default. Predictions for both player movement and bullet drop.
- Inventory ESP. A box on top left corner will show what the player is holding when using the aimbot key on the person.
- Held item ESP. On the Inventory box, the green highlighted text is what the player is currently holding.
- Improvements to the speed it needs to grab the projectile for the magic bullet. Basically it works better now.

(Changes)
- A 70-80% rework of the exploits system. This was needed to add the Inventory/Held items ESP but should also help a lot for future updates.
- Small bug fixes
- Minor menu adjustments.
Old 06/02/2020, 15:17   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The hack is good when it works, but you need to understand that you will lose your account randomly and it is inevitable, you are not safe using this hack. to my understanding, this is normal for rust hacks, so I guess you're okay if you buy stolen accounts every week or so and also buy a spoofer. My experience was not the best, as I quickly got banned using it, and also suffered alot of crashes. But not everyone had this issue, this is just what happened to me and a few friends.
Old 06/02/2020, 16:55   #26

Update. Each user now receives their own compiled exe. This is to help against future banwaves.
Old 06/02/2020, 18:05   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
Awesome cheat!
Good and friendly seller, helped me and talked me through everything i needed to know through screenshare.

the cheat is awesome its working good and i tested the most of the features and they work fine.
i really recommend this!
+Rep
Old 06/02/2020, 22:03   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome Dev, One of the most friendly people I have ever dealt with. Cheat is legit and doesn't hinder performance at all like some others. Would highly recommend!
Old 06/02/2020, 22:26   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by alool5 View Post
The hack is good when it works, but you need to understand that you will lose your account randomly and it is inevitable, you are not safe using this hack. to my understanding, this is normal for rust hacks, so I guess you're okay if you buy stolen accounts every week or so and also buy a spoofer. My experience was not the best, as I quickly got banned using it, and also suffered alot of crashes. But not everyone had this issue, this is just what happened to me and a few friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrythic View Post
+rep most likely going to be one of the nicest devs you'll ever talk to (:
incredibly fast to reply and will happily answer all your questions.
if that wasn't enough, the cheat is heavily customizable and for the price you cant complain
Quote:
Originally Posted by harisjaan2 View Post
Great Support and Dev. totally recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimern12 View Post
Awesome cheat!
Good and friendly seller, helped me and talked me through everything i needed to know through screenshare.

the cheat is awesome its working good and i tested the most of the features and they work fine.
i really recommend this!
+Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezy134 View Post
Awesome Dev, One of the most friendly people I have ever dealt with. Cheat is legit and doesn't hinder performance at all like some others. Would highly recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1ES3L View Post
VOUCH ~~ UNREAL

I've used some "Popular" Cheats including Ring-1, Unfair, Battlelog.

Honestly, I've never received any support from a Hack Provider the way Pain gave me the support in loading his Driver, he had me at his Swiss Accent (;

Features are Everwhere in this one, legit? you got them, rage? you got them.
price is the cheapest ive ever had for a month, and he ACCEPTS PAYPAL.
love the randomised aimbot bone feature, and fully customisable ESP really appreciate it Pain,

just another happy vouch here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrett View Post
I was very shaky buying my first rust private cheat as they are more of an investment than these other cheats out there. This being new to the market and having good reviews looked promising. I was proven right when I met the seller and creator of the cheat, first impressions of him being very friendly and fun to talk to. He took every step necessary before selling me the cheat. share screened for me to see the cheat showed me the menu how to instal how to run the cheat and everything else. The cheat is equal if not better than most cheats on the market. great esp, great aimlock, no recoil, misc. Has many esp options recourses, dropped items, players, hell, etc. The aimlock has this setting called smooth aim which makes the aimlock legit and damn its perfect. does not disappoint at all. The cheat is also being updated everyrday. I would recommend this cheat and think its a great investment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickers1999 View Post
Legit the best guy ever hes nice and the surport is fast and he stayed on discord with me and walked me through the cheat. He stayed on the call to fix a prob with my cheat 10/10 would buy agian
Thanks alot for the kind feedbacks !
Old 06/12/2020, 00:59   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep Great developer was easy to use and purchase.
Closed Thread

Tags
clean and simple, frequent updates, friendly staff, premium rust cheat, undetected