Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


Zombo - Cheat Made For The People! Heavily Slotted [1/5] | Shit Ton Of Features

Discussion on Zombo - Cheat Made For The People! Heavily Slotted [1/5] | Shit Ton Of Features within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 05/18/2020, 19:49   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by marjeko2 View Post
+ Rep

Dev knows what he is doing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiixel View Post
+rep great cheat, great support, everything went smooth and he helped me set everything up
Thanks for the vouches <3



RustyPvper is offline  
Old 05/18/2020, 21:37   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
+rep most likely going to be one of the nicest devs you'll ever talk to (:
incredibly fast to reply and will happily answer all your questions.
if that wasn't enough, the cheat is heavily customizable and for the price you cant complain


chrythic is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2020, 22:38   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
VOUCH ~~ UNREAL

I've used some "Popular" Cheats including Ring-1, Unfair, Battlelog.

Honestly, I've never received any support from a Hack Provider the way Pain gave me the support in loading his Driver, he had me at his Swiss Accent (;

Features are Everwhere in this one, legit? you got them, rage? you got them.
price is the cheapest ive ever had for a month, and he ACCEPTS PAYPAL.
love the randomised aimbot bone feature, and fully customisable ESP really appreciate it Pain,

just another happy vouch here.
D1ES3L is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2020, 03:32   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Legit the best guy ever hes nice and the surport is fast and he stayed on discord with me and walked me through the cheat. He stayed on the call to fix a prob with my cheat 10/10 would buy agian


Pickers1999 is offline  
Old 05/22/2020, 02:44   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Great Support and Dev. totally recommended.
harisjaan2 is offline  
Old 05/22/2020, 03:06   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/2/8
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Deal with caution, sketchy as hell
lervayy is offline  
Old 05/22/2020, 15:45   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lervayy View Post
Deal with caution, sketchy as hell
You've not even contacted me. I'm more than happy to show you proof if needed. Message me whenever you want.

Edit: Nvm you did contact me. This is what you said:

Falsely accusing people isn't nice and you did that just because I wasn't willing to give out a vouch copy and not to mention that your account isn't even trusted to have a vouch copy.
RustyPvper is offline  
Old 05/23/2020, 22:42   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
I was very shaky buying my first rust private cheat as they are more of an investment than these other cheats out there. This being new to the market and having good reviews looked promising. I was proven right when I met the seller and creator of the cheat, first impressions of him being very friendly and fun to talk to. He took every step necessary before selling me the cheat. share screened for me to see the cheat showed me the menu how to instal how to run the cheat and everything else. The cheat is equal if not better than most cheats on the market. great esp, great aimlock, no recoil, misc. Has many esp options recourses, dropped items, players, hell, etc. The aimlock has this setting called smooth aim which makes the aimlock legit and **** its perfect. does not disappoint at all. The cheat is also being updated everyrday. I would recommend this cheat and think its a great investment.
andrett is offline  
Old 06/01/2020, 02:48   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 5
Zombo Cheat Update 3.3
(New Additions)
- Aimbot predicitons. Toggled off by default. Predictions for both player movement and bullet drop.
- Inventory ESP. A box on top left corner will show what the player is holding when using the aimbot key on the person.
- Held item ESP. On the Inventory box, the green highlighted text is what the player is currently holding.
- Improvements to the speed it needs to grab the projectile for the magic bullet. Basically it works better now.

(Changes)
- A 70-80% rework of the exploits system. This was needed to add the Inventory/Held items ESP but should also help a lot for future updates.
- Small bug fixes
- Minor menu adjustments.
RustyPvper is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 15:17   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
The hack is good when it works, but you need to understand that you will lose your account randomly and it is inevitable, you are not safe using this hack. to my understanding, this is normal for rust hacks, so I guess you're okay if you buy stolen accounts every week or so and also buy a spoofer. My experience was not the best, as I quickly got banned using it, and also suffered alot of crashes. But not everyone had this issue, this is just what happened to me and a few friends.
alool5 is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 16:55   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 5
Update. Each user now receives their own compiled exe. This is to help against future banwaves.
RustyPvper is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 18:05   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 13
Awesome cheat!
Good and friendly seller, helped me and talked me through everything i needed to know through screenshare.

the cheat is awesome its working good and i tested the most of the features and they work fine.
i really recommend this!
+Rep
kimern12 is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 22:03   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Awesome Dev, One of the most friendly people I have ever dealt with. Cheat is legit and doesn't hinder performance at all like some others. Would highly recommend!
cheezy134 is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 22:26   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by alool5 View Post
The hack is good when it works, but you need to understand that you will lose your account randomly and it is inevitable, you are not safe using this hack. to my understanding, this is normal for rust hacks, so I guess you're okay if you buy stolen accounts every week or so and also buy a spoofer. My experience was not the best, as I quickly got banned using it, and also suffered alot of crashes. But not everyone had this issue, this is just what happened to me and a few friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrythic View Post
+rep most likely going to be one of the nicest devs you'll ever talk to (:
incredibly fast to reply and will happily answer all your questions.
if that wasn't enough, the cheat is heavily customizable and for the price you cant complain
Quote:
Originally Posted by harisjaan2 View Post
Great Support and Dev. totally recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimern12 View Post
Awesome cheat!
Good and friendly seller, helped me and talked me through everything i needed to know through screenshare.

the cheat is awesome its working good and i tested the most of the features and they work fine.
i really recommend this!
+Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezy134 View Post
Awesome Dev, One of the most friendly people I have ever dealt with. Cheat is legit and doesn't hinder performance at all like some others. Would highly recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1ES3L View Post
VOUCH ~~ UNREAL

I've used some "Popular" Cheats including Ring-1, Unfair, Battlelog.

Honestly, I've never received any support from a Hack Provider the way Pain gave me the support in loading his Driver, he had me at his Swiss Accent (;

Features are Everwhere in this one, legit? you got them, rage? you got them.
price is the cheapest ive ever had for a month, and he ACCEPTS PAYPAL.
love the randomised aimbot bone feature, and fully customisable ESP really appreciate it Pain,

just another happy vouch here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrett View Post
I was very shaky buying my first rust private cheat as they are more of an investment than these other cheats out there. This being new to the market and having good reviews looked promising. I was proven right when I met the seller and creator of the cheat, first impressions of him being very friendly and fun to talk to. He took every step necessary before selling me the cheat. share screened for me to see the cheat showed me the menu how to instal how to run the cheat and everything else. The cheat is equal if not better than most cheats on the market. great esp, great aimlock, no recoil, misc. Has many esp options recourses, dropped items, players, hell, etc. The aimlock has this setting called smooth aim which makes the aimlock legit and damn its perfect. does not disappoint at all. The cheat is also being updated everyrday. I would recommend this cheat and think its a great investment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickers1999 View Post
Legit the best guy ever hes nice and the surport is fast and he stayed on discord with me and walked me through the cheat. He stayed on the call to fix a prob with my cheat 10/10 would buy agian
Thanks alot for the kind feedbacks !
RustyPvper is offline  
Old 06/12/2020, 00:59   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 2
+rep Great developer was easy to use and purchase.


Cronus0 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
clean and simple, frequent updates, friendly staff, premium rust cheat, undetected



« AvyCheats - Open slots | $12 Lifetime Spoofer | HWID Locked | Works for all EAC and BE games »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Looking to trade a Tarkov BE bypass for a heavily modded Assembly file
01/26/2020 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have a working Bypass that I have been using for about 3 months now with no issues. I'm looking for someone with C# knowledge to modify the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" to include things like an ESP, no recoil, max stats, etc. I would supply you with the Bypass so you could use it. If Interested hit up my discord: UnknownExpl0it#5517
Selling a dragon crusade Heavily geared
07/20/2019 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Full and max pve dryad set with max behemoth's knuckle and +18 champion's set/ contact me here or email/[email protected]
Zombo Buster Rising Miniclip Hack Released
10/17/2015 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Vh3fC8SINno/ViKOF-2GIRI/ AAAAAAAAH_U/wMxS7lavtmI/s1600/Zombo%2BBuster.png Game Name : Zombo Buster Rising Platform : Miniclip Game Link : Zombo Buster Rising Made By : Hacks 1 Features : - Unlimited Coins - Unlimited Diamonds
WTS LoL account, heavily decked out.
10/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I wanted to sell my league of legends account, here are what it contains. All but 3 champions. A variety of skins. Platinum banner 7 rune pages Some left over IP and RP Over 1000 normal wins Over 600 ranked wins (maybe much more, cant remember)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.