Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUST SCRIPTS (PRIVATE)

Discussion on RUST SCRIPTS (PRIVATE) within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RUST SCRIPTS (PRIVATE)

Undetected Rust scripts for AK & M249

Been using these scripts I made for just over 12 months now undetected and finally decided to sell them to a few people. I've made them so they look human-like by syncing the mouse movements with the recoil pattern but at times it goes the other way so it looks legit. These are not absolute laser scripts

PURCHASE:

Lifetime scripts with support and updates: $25 AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR (Approx $15 USD) If you're interested; Add me on discord (ScriptsAU#0098) feel free to ask me any questions.

NOTE:

Still working on the LR scripts i know they're not that great

VIDEO LINK:

Tags
rust, scripts