I bought one week trial and its not working. Says key is expired that i need to pay big money for use. I have 6 days left on key. Their discord server is no use have not had a reply from unix and i feel as ive been scammed... need help
Reviews about this menu seem pretty bad at this point, I'd caution anyone from desperately grabbing this. Lack of explanation to these problems other users are experiencing via their "support".
Reviews about this menu seem pretty bad at this point, I'd caution anyone from desperately grabbing this. Lack of explanation to these problems other users are experiencing via their "support".
I bought the one day trial here is my review.
Esp - 6/10 : ESP works although not very customizable just simple turn on/off like 5-8 things. reason why i gave it 6 is due to the horrible flickering and fps loss.
Aimbot - 7/10 ; aimbot worked but didn't really hit shots often, i enjoyed the aimspot esp thing was cool.
Overall - 6/10 : flickering and low fps + needing to play windowed mode made the game for me every unenjoyable to be honest but if all you don't care about the bad flickering no way of reducing it then go ahead.
I bought the one day trial here is my review.
Esp - 6/10 : ESP works although not very customizable just simple turn on/off like 5-8 things. reason why i gave it 6 is due to the horrible flickering and fps loss.
Aimbot - 7/10 ; aimbot worked but didn't really hit shots often, i enjoyed the aimspot esp thing was cool.
Overall - 6/10 : flickering and low fps + needing to play windowed mode made the game for me every unenjoyable to be honest but if all you don't care about the bad flickering no way of reducing it then go ahead.
Thank you for review. Just fix ESP flickering by limiting fps to 60
Brought the cheat for 10 bucks but windows defender says "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml" found when i try to activate it. Don't know what to do
doenst have to be an actual trojan, this 1 is detected by using machine intelligence algorythm, but considering the price of this product im afraid the detection cycle and security could be very questionable