Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BEAMSZN Bloody Mouse Scripts (w/ Blacklist Bypass and Software fix) AUTOBUY

Discussion on BEAMSZN Bloody Mouse Scripts (w/ Blacklist Bypass and Software fix) AUTOBUY within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up BEAMSZN ****** Mouse Scripts (w/ Blacklist Bypass and Software fix) AUTOBUY

Auto Buy shop
Find my discord on the store

EAC Blacklist Bypass: Working
Software fix: (****** made it so the new software blocks you from using scripts, we have 2 ways to fix this.) Working!

Prices:
$34.99 Full script package + Free bypass
$24.99 AK+4X Only package
$15 Bypass

I've personally made these scripts to be extremely accurate while also maintaining a smoother experience unlike those obvious low quality jittering scripts you see on the market.

*All scripts are toggled with ADS, meaning Right click must be held to activate the script. This will make your ****** mouse experience much better so you don't have to worry about something like accidentally dragging your loot away by toggling the script every time you click. A much appreciated update I gave to my first customers, they loved it!

Works with any DPI/RESOLUTION ✅ Humanized + Slight randomisation ✅ UNDETECTABLE by EAC ✅ Compatable with all attachments ✅

All included guns:

ASSAULT RIFLE + 4X
CUSTOM
SAR + 4X
THOMSON
LR300 + 4X
M249 + 4X + Holo
M39 + 4X
MP5
P250 + 4X
PYTHON + 4X
NAILGUN
Old 01/12/2020, 07:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep I can vouch for this
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2020, 15:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-rep
Do not purchase from this seller. He is just reselling other peoples products.
His bypass is also cracked and available for free. His bypass is just a 15 minute timer and doesn't do ****.

Tags
bloody, bloody mouse, eac bypass, working