Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
i have the new loader but its not injecting right now, it was injecting last night and was working pretty good
Personally the first test version that I had works well, and since yesterday I managed to launch it again without having the new loader, so since this morning I have been playing with the previous version and its perfect ^^. As long as I don't close the games, all is well
My honest review on the FP rust cheat/ - American Man
This cheat has some awesome features and is great for legit style play. I really enjoy using this cheat. but a few things **** me off. my average account last (using very legit features on a 1000 hour accounts) last about 2 or 3 hours. I do use aimbot. Sometimes. I mostly use ESP settings RARELY psilent Bow aim. Don't use any misc features. I try to stay as safe as possible and I still get a ban. This cheat does have detection problems. because with other cheats I last on average 2 or 3 days on fresh accounts. and up to months on 1000 hour accounts. Would I recommend buying... Yes if you have money for a account a day... If not then I suggest not buying and go to something a little bit more expensive and private... I respect banek I love his cheats. so I will not list any of the cheats I used here. But if you add It up. 1 account a day X30 days. = $240 a month using this cheat. + the 30 dollar. so EST cost of using this cheat a month would be $270. If you have that kind of money for accounts then do it. But I would recommend for that price buying something a little bit more private. (with slots) and a 1000 hour account. With my experience 150 dollars (including the 1000 hour account) would be a lot better. because that 1000 hour account would most likely last you the entire month subscription.... Thank you for reading if you did. To you banek I really love your cheats but your rust cheat is lacking a little bit. (I use your Apex cheat and I am a big fan :})
Advice >> please make a little bit more UD. It would be great.
My honest review on the FP rust cheat/ - American Man
This cheat has some awesome features and is great for legit style play. I really enjoy using this cheat. but a few things piss me off. my average account last (using very legit features on a 1000 hour accounts) last about 2 or 3 hours. I do use aimbot. Sometimes. I mostly use ESP settings RARELY psilent Bow aim. Don't use any misc features. I try to stay as safe as possible and I still get a ban. This cheat does have detection problems. because with other cheats I last on average 2 or 3 days on fresh accounts. and up to months on 1000 hour accounts. Would I recommend buying... Yes if you have money for a account a day... If not then I suggest not buying and go to something a little bit more expensive and private... I respect banek I love his cheats. so I will not list any of the cheats I used here. But if you add It up. 1 account a day X30 days. = $240 a month using this cheat. + the 30 dollar. so EST cost of using this cheat a month would be $270. If you have that kind of money for accounts then do it. But I would recommend for that price buying something a little bit more private. (with slots) and a 1000 hour account. With my experience 150 dollars (including the 1000 hour account) would be a lot better. because that 1000 hour account would most likely last you the entire month subscription.... Thank you for reading if you did. To you banek I really love your cheats but your rust cheat is lacking a little bit. (I use your Apex cheat and I am a big fan :})
Advice >> please make a little bit more UD. It would be great.
Thanks for feedback, but did you ever clear pc or reinstall windows after bans? or at least you can just purchase other spoofer with cleaner if you got bans so often because for past 2 months i got banned only when cheat was detected. and i lost 3 accoutns only for all this time.
I've been using fp since the beginning of the month and have only received temp cerebrus bans while raging as hard as i can. If you only last a 2-3 hours on the account you are clearly doing something very wrong.
Thanks for feedback, but did you ever clear pc or reinstall windows after bans? or at least you can just purchase other spoofer with cleaner if you got bans so often because for past 2 months i got banned only when cheat was detected. and i lost 3 accoutns only for all this time.
Rust dosent leave tracers on your computer,
You should know that