Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
I bought a month subscription and got banned after 14 hours, yet you don't see me complaining.
EXACTLY lol people just don't get that this is just a part of hacking gaming its a risk you take. No matter what hack or script you use this is a risk you are taking.
NEWER SEE THE KİND OF SİTH İ BUYED FOR A WEEKLY TIME AND LOGİN 1 TIME TRY AİM MAP FOR 2 HOURS AND BANNED AND THERE HAVE TO BE STİLL 1 WEEK BUT ALMOST 5 DAYS WE ARE WAİTİNG NEW UPDATE NOTHİNG HAPPENTED !! THİS İS SİTH DONT TRY TO BUY NO HELP NOTHİNG DONT BE VİTCHİM LİKE US !!
cry more he should disable ur key since its '****' i lost a 4k hours acc u dont see me ********
@ pipe down I have been using this for 3 weeks now this is the first problem that has happened. Also, it's not just this hack a few other hacks I look at have the same problem at the exact time. So obviously it's not an easy fix so please give them some time.
If you were hacking on your main account I would suggest next time not to do that
you can buy alt accounts for rather cheap people sell them for like 7 bucks.
Friend, who can you buy cheap bills from? I NEED IT SO MUCH
Friend, who can you buy cheap bills from? I NEED IT SO MUCH
Just read the black market forums I can see like 4 with in the first 3 pages
hope this helps. I don't wanna post a link here. I feel like that would be advertisement for other posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192
I have new discord, please check the first message of this thread to see new contacts.
also good news, we found what cause such weird bans and almost fixed this issue. Now we do final tests and if its success = back online!
Just read the black market forums I can see like 4 with in the first 3 pages
hope this helps. I don't wanna post a link here. I feel like that would be advertisement for other posts.
Thank you so much Banek we cant wait@@
I couldn't find people selling Rust accounts, can you send me a link please?