Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
I played a week with the hack, today I was banned.
Mby U are right, i was so obvious
befire the patch, the cheat was undetected..
i played rust 1 week and i had no problems..
after patch i played 8H and today i was banned
I think it was a detection this time. Alot of people were banned at the same time/later thus it being a ban wave.
To play legit honestly, don't use no recoil or spread. It can be detected. (think im lying? here is proof)
Use low FOV and high smooth, thats legit settings.
The features I use are;
- Aimbot
- Body aim
- Visibility check
- ESP
Honestly, stash ESP is good, but useless. Admins plant stashes to find hackers all the time. Pointless to me because we're already hacking and can easily get gear.
Also @, when will visibility be fixed? It still locks onto people through doors.
tldr; use aimbot, vis check plus recoil scripts and youll be good.
Now another thing I do is, I get on a server and use Psilent with the bow to atleast get a gear and after I make it less obvious I hack. So far I've gotten too 100 plus hours, but end up getting banned because I'm being blatant.
This was my first ban aswell. I assume there is no other way to get rust back on that account other than appealing ... which isn't likely to get approved for reinstatement.
Been banned twice with this cheat. Both time temporary whilst one, later on, got changed into a permanent ban (really weird).
Both times were pre-patch, AKA in the weekend. Played roughly 25h with the cheat using ESP with different settings, as well as no recoil,no spread and toggling different other ESPs (NPC ESP, Stash ESP, Hemp, Dropped items). Also used nofalldmg/spiderman and always day sometimes
Haven't tried out the cheat post patch but is there something you guys would recommend turning off to avoid getting banned?
Note: both times were automated bans, my teammate got banned 3 or 4 times but he used aimbot which is more understandable.
Been banned twice with this cheat. Both time temporary whilst one, later on, got changed into a permanent ban (really weird).
Both times were pre-patch, AKA in the weekend. Played roughly 25h with the cheat using ESP with different settings, as well as no recoil,no spread and toggling different other ESPs (NPC ESP, Stash ESP, Hemp, Dropped items). Also used nofalldmg/spiderman and always day sometimes
Haven't tried out the cheat post patch but is there something you guys would recommend turning off to avoid getting banned?
Note: both times were automated bans, my teammate got banned 3 or 4 times but he used aimbot which is more understandable.
As I am learning, the stash mod is risky because apparently game design place stashes around to catch hackers. That and the wall hack can cause you to get fly hack kicked which is normal but can cause attention to your account if it happens frequently.
Hello, since I keep getting PMs I will post the code here if I am allowed. Keep in mind you still need a SPOOFER to spoof HWID. This is basically a 'cleaner'
@echo off
@RD /s /q "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata"
del /s /q "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\config\*.*"
del /s /q "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\logs\*.*"
del /s /q "C:\Users\USER HERE\AppData\Local\Steam\htmlcache\*.*"
pause
Basically what this does first is deletes ur userdata folder (remember steam holds all the accounts you've logged into) then deletes the other traces of files. NOTE: Replace 'USER HERE' with ur computer username.
Don't forget to delete the file here also (if you need a video, I have one uploaded)
Note: u dont have to change ip but if you play on a server that you were already banned on by an admin/eac the admin can easily search ur accounts through IP an just re-ban you. < personal experience
Hello, since I keep getting PMs I will post the code here if I am allowed. Keep in mind you still need a SPOOFER to spoof HWID. This is basically a 'cleaner'
Basically what this does first is deletes ur userdata folder (remember steam holds all the accounts you've logged into) then deletes the other traces of files. NOTE: Replace 'USER HERE' with ur computer username.
Don't forget to delete the file here also (if you need a video, I have one uploaded)
Note: u dont have to change ip but if you play on a server that you were already banned on by an admin/eac the admin can easily search ur accounts through IP an just re-ban you. < personal experience
Doing this, will I avoid being detected?
Does this method allow me to use an account that has been banned?