Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7thsealcheats.xyz | Visuals | Spinbot | Spoofer Included

Discussion on 7thsealcheats.xyz | Visuals | Spinbot | Spoofer Included within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
7thsealcheats.xyz | Visuals | Spinbot | Spoofer Included

Purchase:
Discord:

Price: $2.50 p/day

NOTE: This is the first release of the cheat, an aimbot has yet to be added but will most likely be implemented within the coming days. We are also still testing for detection and stability but has so far been working good.

[+] Visuals
- Players ( Held, Name, Distance, 2D Boxes, Skeleton, Heads )
- Animals
- Vehicles
- Loot
- Hemp
- Stone/Metal/Sulfur Ore

[+] Miscellaneous
- ToD Slider (change time of day)
- Always Sprint
- Thick Bullets (w/ slider)
- No Recoil/Spread/Sway
- Spinbot

Old 09/16/2019, 20:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got scammed
Old 09/16/2019, 20:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexMH View Post
got scammed
Would you like to explain why you felt as if you were scammed?

EDIT: Obviously a troll, take your shitposting elsewhere thanks.
Old 09/29/2019, 01:39   #4

Price dropped to $2.50!
Old 09/29/2019, 05:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does it work for amd?
Old 09/29/2019, 17:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 140
The only thing I'm suspicious about is the security of the cheat in regards of detection as well as the overall security to the customer in regards of RATs, malware, virus', etc.
Old 09/29/2019, 21:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkz View Post
as well as the overall security to the customer in regards of RATs, malware, virus', etc.
This.

The discord and media's look legit (80% certain you'll get what you pay for), but the price and willingness to seems suspect.

I'd love to be proven wrong though.
Old 09/29/2019, 22:27   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My friend has used this before, its just siphon, just not siphon.
Old 09/29/2019, 22:34   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetGoon View Post
This.

The discord and media's look legit (80% certain you'll get what you pay for), but the price and willingness to seems suspect.

I thought the same however i put their loader in virus total and scanned with an antivirus and 0 engines were detected so i doubt that that's their intentions
Old 09/30/2019, 00:26   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Im sorry but its not Caspue's fault, its the provider he buys from.
Thats why Caspue has changed the shop name already to just HyperVisor and not 7thseal anymore.

So detemeter aka farmer dan thought to be funny and do this [owner of 7thseal.xyz btw]

https/i.imgur.com/weYeGyW.png

then also copy our idea's ->

And imagine, this guy is the owner of a cheat provider.. Won't buy from 7thsealcheats.xyz ever in my life, I advise to buy from Caspue tho, hes an insane lad.
Old 10/02/2019, 01:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetGoon View Post
This.

I can agree it does need some QoL updates but as it is right now its more then a user should be getting, and the low price isnt always going to be there. The cheat will be getting updates etc. to fix stuff and add more features. We also have many users use our software without any claims of them being RAT'd etc. (not that there is a reason for anyone to) so there are no bad intentions, we're just here to sell a cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busthar View Post
My friend has used this before, its just siphon, just not siphon.
it wasnt siphon and never will be, siphon is dead now anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkleysteam View Post
7th seal is legit, to anyone that wants to buy or is considering.
all features were working when I used it about two weeks ago, and 2.50 a day is insanely cheap. don't sleep on 7th
thank you!
Old 10/03/2019, 23:42   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm gonna be real and tell what happend to me. The creator of this is the same of siphon, benice etc, and none of this worked on my computer, and i have all the requirements. Virus were detected on it aswell.
Old 10/06/2019, 23:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by a21daniel View Post
I'm gonna be real and tell what happend to me. The creator of this is the same of siphon, benice etc, and none of this worked on my computer, and i have all the requirements. Virus were detected on it aswell.
Siphon, benice etc. had dev's that used our security hence why the loader was the same. The developer for our rust cheat wasn't involved with their cheats creation and if you know a thing or two about cheating a loader/cheat is never gonna come up clean in an anti-virus scan. Cheats are made to be hidden just like viruses so there can be false positives triggered by your anti-virus, a simple google search can confirm this.