Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Rust Hack

Discussion on Selling Rust Hack within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Rust Hack

Selling legit cheat for Rust!

Discord:

Cheat Features:
-----------------------
Silent Aim
Silent Melee
Silent melee through walls
Noclip command in F1 console
Debugcam command in F1 console
F1 tools tab enabled
Auto Heal
Auto Farm Ore
Small Fall damage
ESP - Helicopter, Online players, Hemp, Stashes, Bodies, Bags, Mushrooms ect...

Examples:
Old 08/30/2019, 20:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just get this guy banned already. He deleted the other post immidiately when I told that he was a scammer. He scammed 65€ for a public cheat he got from *************. It is detected as ****, he doesn't admit it, just banned every buyer from his discord server. He has a day job too but i guess he gets low income so he has to scam kids to get some more money to live.
Old 09/01/2019, 17:54   #3

This guy is really dumb. He go rage hacks on all servers and doesn't expect a ban. I Tried to explain to him how to bypass the ban and play rust again but he just went on and on spamming my discord. I Removed him and his friend. He tried to take back payment on Paypal but he lost the Case. This guy keeps on posting bad **** about me.

Just wanted everyone to know the real story!
Old 09/02/2019, 10:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Arrow Rust -> Rust Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2019, 16:13   #5

Bump still selling!
Old 09/03/2019, 22:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Warning: I bought the hack yesterday. The vouch was allright, got a nice taste of the features. Got the hack after payment, didn't worked on the server I wanted to join. Got today eac steam ban. I haven't used the aim function in the trial. So It's propably not eac save. Waiting to solve the problem with the coder. Will update further informations.

He replied, trying to find a solution.
Old 09/04/2019, 12:10   #7

I am speaking to you on discord rofl. People don't understand that if they get reported they will get banned!
Old 09/04/2019, 16:25   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tera, I can't believe how blatant your answer is. I haven't even tried your hack due the errors i got ingame. I send you the error logs from the folder inside the hack. i described to you the errors and what keept my from playing the game with your hack. Nobody has reported me. How could someone report me when your hack doesnt even run? I got a respond from eac and they statet If got banned due use of a thridparty software not by reports. I will link a screenshot from my email. It's absolutly diagracefull what you do here. I die Trust you and even send you the Money as a Family and Friends oayment because I Had Trust in you.

I also conntacted your old customers on discord. Thea Had nothing nice to das about you.

I'm not mad about loosing the Money, more that I trusted you and completely got disappointed by you. Try to imagine I had used my main account, I would have lost my progress and skins in just one da. Did you consider about there are people behind who put work and time in their accounts and risk to lose it due your greed :/.

And if you think we did use your hack wrong so please let your customers know how they should use it. If I get banned after 12 hours after your vouche then obviously there is something wrong with your hack. Maybe it worked fine in the past, and the vouch was amazing, I loved what this tool offered for 70$. But it looks like your tool is detected, and it's your responsibility to take care to keep it safe when you offer a lifetime plan for your work. Non tool is save, I'm aware about it. But to blame users for an obvious detected hack is not fair at all.

Edit: In the vouch I used the noclip, debug camera function and esp. But had not killed anyone with silent aim or anything else.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and everything was a mistake, but please proof me I'm wrong. I'm not here to bash you, or to do any kind of damage to your reputation. But everything doesn't add up, if you are wronged so let us work this out and find a solution. I'm interested in a solution instead of banning or hurting you. I'm open for any kind of solutions. I'm waiting for your message on discord if you are interested to solve this. When I see it was my fault then I will immediately take all my accusations back and will openly apologize.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2019, 19:38   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thought no clip was patched long time ago?
Old 09/05/2019, 00:34   #10

nope still going!
Old 09/05/2019, 13:15   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 941
Question Explain Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terabytez View Post
nope still going!
Quote:
Noclip command in F1 console
Debugcam command in F1 console
With NoClip do you mean flying ?
Because with DebugCam its just a free roam cam.

From my experience when flying or using the climb hack option
you will get kicked out of the server for fly hack violation level* because of the anti-hack plugin some of the servers have.
Old 09/05/2019, 19:36   #12

Hey man. By noclip I mean flying yes. And server-side anticheat does kick if you go more than 2 stories high correct.

Debug cam is something diffrent and works aswell
Old 12/20/2019, 03:54   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
SCAM 100%

Tags
selling