I dont think so eh had like so much support ticket waiting just because this morron removed the working alternative version ... just because the new one is working for most of people he dont fcking care, I feel like since we bought lifetime we already gave him max amount of money we can gave it to him so he dont care about us...
But he don't realise that when the program was working so good, I recommend to so many people that actually bought the 50$ package.
And on black selector solution spoofer cannot use my 2 credit card even with paypal had no fcking clue why FAK ZIZ LET ME PLAY APEX FFS
Agree that's not a smart move to remove a version that work for people that had pb with the new one. Now he get so many support ticket he don't even need to answered them just need to upload the alternative version.
He is ****** but his program is amazing just wait bro and maybe he had good reason to remove alternative version just be patient ...
{edit}
@ so trinityseal is down, I guess Aridek had trouble with auth.gg lets just wait stop being a crying ***** and DO NOT SPAM HIM PLS
{edit}
@ so trinityseal is down, I guess Aridek had trouble with auth.gg lets just wait stop being a crying ***** and DO NOT SPAM HIM PLS
Yes I already evacuate all my frustration, I'm now chill and just waiting, its frustrating to know that spoofer is working just the auth system is'nt, I asked auth.gg dev they tell me to disable auto debug but with 500 people messaging the poor kedira he will never see that fix ...
You have to have more patience, all the changes I make is for your sake, all day working on always improving and always bringing quality to you. Please have patience everything is solved now. Take a deep breath, 1 day with spoofer in update is not the end of the world.
It's ok now, for those who are getting error after putting their key, require a new with the ticket system
its was 2 day
the thing that was frustrating to me was that I know that the spoofer is working well just the auth system was down. When it was 2 day where i could play a lot cuz i got finaly lot of time. But spoofer now working really good and tbh that was pretty fast update so well played, I'm a happy customer was just frustrated cuz It work everyday since I bought it that I get used to that stability ahaha
Hey was wondering if I could get kedpaid rank in discord again. i bought the spoofer 2 months ago but i quit rust so i left the discord. now i need spoofer to play again, I can show proof of the purchase. i dont have email from shoppy for some reason but i have the paypal email confirming the purchase.
Hey was wondering if I could get kedpaid rank in discord again. i bought the spoofer 2 months ago but i quit rust so i left the discord. now i need spoofer to play again, I can show proof of the purchase. i dont have email from shoppy for some reason but i have the paypal email confirming the purchase.
- An increase has been made and a correction for reading useless files
- Worked on the smart cleaner system
- Remastered NIC Virtualizer
- GPU control can be virtualized
[+] Over 150 new members during this month ( WOW )
+rep, legit the best spoofer i've used. played over 30 hours no ban from the spoofer so far. devs even let me use my key that i purchased over a year ago still. good people with a good product
+rep, 100 times better than black sector with bss I was getting about 30 fps now I am back to 120 fps with maxed out graphics. Aredik even stayed with me in a call while I got it all set up, also he even honored the fact that I purchased lifetime a while back and refunded me when I realized I already bought it.
Cant stress enough how great of a provider he is. Please do yourself a favor and purchase while its is $50 lifetime
Had some issues at first with my key then Kedira helped me as soon as he got online! Spoofer is very simple and easy to user very user friendly! ++++rep
✅✅ SEASON SC HC⚔️1-70 STARTER PACK⭐GEAR BOOST⭐BOUNTY⭐LOW PRICES🙂FAST DELiVERY! ✅✅ 01/17/2024 - Diablo 3 Trading - 764 Replies ⭐ WHY CHOOSE ME ?
➜ 2000+ Verified Feedback overall
➜ Active & Trusted Member Since 2014
➜ Thousands of Orders Successfully Completed
➜ Serving thousands of satisfied customers over the years
➜ Professional, Safe & Reliable Service
⚡ Real feedback. Real customers. A reputation built over years.
💲 Up-to-Date Pricing – Rates are adjusted based on demand.
Contact for the current prices.
[Selling] ✅ www.D3BOOST.com ✅ SHADOWKEEP CAMPAIGN ✅ MOUNTAINTOP ✅ MILESTONE ✅ GLORY ✅ GAMBIT ✅ 04/25/2022 - Trading - 3 Replies https://i.imgur.com/4S5m2MU.gif
🔥 ABOUT US 🔥
At D3Boost, we care about our customers and that’s why we’re constantly looking to improve our boosting services.
We started operating back in the days when Diablo 3 was first released in May 2012.
D3Boost was established by a group of eSports Gamers who wanted to serve the community by mainly selling Diablo 3 Boosting & Power Leveling services.
Although Diablo 3 is and will remain our main figure, we’re also proud to be offering Destiny 2...
[Selling] ✅✅ www.D3BOOST.com ✅✅ SHADOWKEEP STORY ✅✅ GARDEN OF SALVATION ✅✅ NIGHTFALL ORDEAL ✅✅ 05/24/2019 - Trading - 1 Replies https://i.imgur.com/4S5m2MU.gif
🔥 ABOUT US 🔥
At D3Boost, we care about our customers and that’s why we’re constantly looking to improve our boosting services.
We started operating back in the days when Diablo 3 was first released in May 2012.
D3Boost was established by a group of eSports Gamers who wanted to serve the community by mainly selling Diablo 3 Boosting & Power Leveling services.
Although Diablo 3 is and will remain our main figure, we’re also proud to be offering Destiny 2...