Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IA] Intelligent-Aiming RUST Multi-Script [IA]

Discussion on [IA] Intelligent-Aiming RUST Multi-Script [IA] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/28/2019, 20:56   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
VOUCH
ive had this script for 4 months, no bans with an amazing price. the staff team is probably the best you will ever get scripts
Old 08/02/2019, 19:41   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wanting to purchase but it's out of stock, let me know if you put more in stock
Old 08/03/2019, 15:55   #18

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickengravy View Post
Wanting to purchase but it's out of stock, let me know if you put more in stock
Just restocked
Old 08/03/2019, 17:10   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Received a vouch copy, good to talk to, professional set everything up in 5 seconds and the script is extremely strong and customizable. Would recommend and will purchase in the future.
Old 08/05/2019, 07:12   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello your discord link isnt working after purchase can you pm to me on epvp.
Old 08/05/2019, 19:52   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can wait to try
Old 08/17/2019, 16:26   #22

Intelligent-Aiming v6.1

New features:

Restocked because of the Update

Old 09/01/2019, 20:17   #23

Restocked both Lifetime & Monthly Subscriptions.
Old 09/02/2019, 20:49   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great script, lots of customizability. Staff are very friendly and help out as soon as they can. Would recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2019, 21:22   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 941
Thumbs up [IA] Review / Seller and the software = legit✅

Few days ago i have received PM from @ asking me to review and inspect his software. How could i say not to another verified and legit rust seller.

I have managed and received 24h serial code in order to inspect his software and write this review.

The Loader:

After purchasing , you will need to download the software and unzip it with with the password provided by the seller. And boy let me tell you , i never seen such a clean loader for an Multi-Script software.

The Software:

The software not only looks clean but its one of the most secured one on the Rust marketplace. It uses secure driver to inject virtual input into the game , so before starting the software will check if the driver is installed, if not it will tell you to do so.

The software has many scripts in it but also it has few handy features like for example: In Game Crosshair which is really handy.

All weapons scripts can be customized, saved, loaded and shared between [IA] Intelligent-Aiming RUST Multi-Script [IA] users. If you are really into customisation , you may also like the Advanced Configuration feature:

The script software is not only easy to navigate , but its also easy to use. For example if you want to use Thompson just press [F5] and it will activate the script and a pop-up will show up.

So is this software working and is the seller legit ? Yes ! Testing it for few hours and no ban for me!
Please see for yourself:

Summary:
-most secure script on the market
-a lot of customisation options
-discord contains configuration and custom scripts channel which can be shared between users.
-more planned features coming
-the price is not the cheapest one

Score:
8,5/10 - A very good and strong Multi Script software with handy build-in features in it. This could be 9/10 but its not because of the price model.

So thank you @ for the review key!

Cya!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2019, 16:04   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sigh, I have to say it's a little disappointing. At first it seemed perfect but I'm gonna go through why you shouldn't buy this and look elsewhere as of right now.

First off, the default configuration is trash. Not only is it trash but a lot of the spray patterns need to be remapped. By that I mean the AK spray pattern is quite literally obsolete and needs to updated. The tricky part is no one wants it updated because they are too busy selling their configurations for money, in which I'm apparently the first the one to think that is odd, a scummy kind of odd.

So you pick, either remap most of the spray patterns yourself or fork out EVEN MORE money for what it's already supposed to be doing.

Secondly, there is some serious security flaws. The loader just got leaked and shat on recently to put it basically and there is a new one in the making. It's a mess right now and because of this I doubt there's time to focus on fixing **** spray patterns when there's even bigger problems, but why put yourself in that situation when you can just go elsewhere. Don't forget the server downtime by the way, it happens.

Third and last, there is a bunch of bugs I've witnessed first-hand when it comes to the advanced configuration specifically making it way more time consuming because you have to re-do everything even though you just loaded the config you saved previously. I've experienced crashes when assigning keys too multiple times now.

On the bright side at least the loader situation is being solved. I just can't recommend it right now, I literally paid for it and don't even use it that's how bad it is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2019, 19:23   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by kap513 View Post
Sigh, I have to say it's a little disappointing. At first it seemed perfect but I'm gonna go through why you shouldn't buy this and look elsewhere as of right now.

First off, the default configuration is trash. Not only is it trash but a lot of the spray patterns need to be remapped. By that I mean the AK spray pattern is quite literally obsolete and needs to updated. The tricky part is no one wants it updated because they are too busy selling their configurations for money, in which I'm apparently the first the one to think that is odd, a scummy kind of odd.

So you pick, either remap most of the spray patterns yourself or fork out EVEN MORE money for what it's already supposed to be doing.

Secondly, there is some serious security flaws. The loader just got leaked and shat on recently to put it basically and there is a new one in the making. It's a mess right now and because of this I doubt there's time to focus on fixing damn spray patterns when there's even bigger problems, but why put yourself in that situation when you can just go elsewhere. Don't forget the server downtime by the way, it happens.

Third and last, there is a bunch of bugs I've witnessed first-hand when it comes to the advanced configuration specifically making it way more time consuming because you have to re-do everything even though you just loaded the config you saved previously. I've experienced crashes when assigning keys too multiple times now.

On the bright side at least the loader situation is being solved. I just can't recommend it right now, I literally paid for it and don't even use it that's how bad it is.
Hey man, I've been using IA for about two months or so now and I can say throughout my time with them I've of course ran into some complications, but mainly its all smooth. Configuring without the graph or advanced tab works perfectly with some experimenting and I personally do not use anything but the X Y sens adjusters and humanization for all guns including AK and I have minimal to no recoil. I am disappointing that the loader got breached but in my experience with IA that is the only thing that has ever disappointing me. I'm sorry you had such a sour experience
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2019, 19:14   #28

Alright, first thank you all for patience. I have resolved every single issue we had so far. It is true, our loader got leaked, but our software was not CRACKED. Truthfully speaking, I was only focused on adding more cooler features to the script and prevent any bans form happening, that's why our loader security stayed out-dated.

I've majorly increased our loader security, so we don't have issues like this in the future.
To the current active users, because of our 3 day downtime I am giving every single user a free month to their subscription. If you haven't received yours, feel free to message me.

I am about to restock, in the meanwhile I will try to finish Auto-Loot, so it's out before the weekend.
Old 10/13/2019, 14:30   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am trying to buy it but Shopify tells me this when trying to proceed:

The shop must choose a billing plan before going live
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2019, 21:29   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Used 4 scripts and by far, this one is way beyond great. Comparing this to other scripts, this allows you to customize your script just as per your liking. On top of that, Seller very kind guy. Since my spoofer doesn't reset my hwid properly he has been resetting my hwid literally Daily and can't thank him enough for that!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
hack, no recoil, rust, script