im selling rust macros for ****** mouse
now updated all macros if you want buy this macro package tell me in the discord my discord address is here : TheLast4rmyy#3515 if this account offline add this acc: Lefisun#5967
[Selling] Rust Bloody Macro 01/08/2019 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies 5$ gets you all the macros i have heres a screenshot of what i have avail.
http://prntscr.com/m4d9fo
add me on discord Pheonix#4417
https://youtu.be/7u7maRMlEgQ
[Selling] [Bloody] Macro on Rust. 09/04/2018 - Rust Trading - 1 Replies Hi guys.
I merge you private macros.
They are on the bloody and X7.
List of weapons for which I have macros/no recoil for for:
Ak-47
SARifle
M92
Lr-300
M249
[Selling] Multiboxing services|Leveling packages|Rifts packages|Legendaries packages|Caches 02/27/2016 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies Hello, I'm proposing my multiboxing services for you !
Need a custom order ? Ask me !
http://hatscripts.com/addskype/hyuksmultibox.png
What classes ? :
Crusaders up to GR45 (T10 rifts)
Wizards up to GR50 (T10 rifts)
Barbs up to GR35 (T8 rifts)