Discussion on Ring-1 - RUST Cheat/Hack [Aimbot, Wallhack & HWID Spoofer, 1 Day, 1 Week and 1 Month] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Ring-1 - RUST Cheat/Hack. Cheat have good visuals features, that will show you all enemies, friends and items\loot on server. Aimbot with Prediction will easy allow you kill any enemy!
::Windows Supported::
Anticheats: - EAC Anticheat: Undetected
- EAC Spoofer: Undetected
- Never play on accounts that you afraid to lose, always use VPN and our Spoofer to keep your PC safe. Game Version:
- Latest(Steam)
- Supported all game servers Requirements:
- Windows 10 version 1809 and 1903 only;
- Intel processors (AMD NOT SUPPORTED!);
* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected all your time will be frozen and cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once you redeem key!
Very smooth and trusted re-seller
Ring-1 has a great community and the support team are great to work with.
The developers do a great job to provide the best quality of cheats that's unmatched!
Very smooth and trusted re-seller
Ring-1 has a great community and the support team are great to work with.
The developers do a great job to provide the best quality of cheats that's unmatched!
Thank you very much. I am very pleased to read your message. I am always happy to help my users.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRing-1
Mar1k is indeed one of Ring-1 Reseller.
He his offering both of our cheats at great prices!
100% undetected people get it while you can bought a day sub to try it aimbot is nutty. Esp great fast responses when I had any issues profile I rage hacked on rustafied thenon stevious is not banned video of me triple headshotting 5 people with one am spray cheats really op
100% undetected people get it while you can bought a day sub to try it aimbot is nutty. Esp great fast responses when I had any issues profile I rage hacked on rustafied thenon stevious is not banned video of me triple headshotting 5 people with one am spray cheats really op
Thank you so much for the feedback. Indeed, cheat is very cool