Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust Cheat [Aimbot, ESP Options, Radar, MISC & More!]

Discussion on Rust Cheat [Aimbot, ESP Options, Radar, MISC & More!] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/22/2019, 06:39   #91

elite*gold: 233
The Black Market: 297/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmp21 View Post
Still ud?
Yes sir! It sure is
Old 10/25/2019, 21:07   #92 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I just bought this and this cheat works insanely well. I did experience slight FPS drop but that may be due to my own computers hardware. other than that this ring-1 is amazing
Old 10/27/2019, 04:32   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im thinking of purchasing but the real question is does it work with AMD Processors?
Old 10/28/2019, 08:11   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobGobbler View Post
im thinking of purchasing but the real question is does it work with AMD Processors?
Sorry friend! Intel Processors only!
Old 11/02/2019, 05:03   #95 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mBrent View Post
go read the retarded **** in giant letters he posted above^^^
So you're saying it's a great cheat, and it's under testing (which was announced to everyone in both Cain AND Grizzy's Discord's at the same time on the same day when this happened several days ago), yet you're calling Grizzy a scammer, and telling people to go buy it from Cain, who is selling the same exact cheat, under testing, for the same exact price? Everyone knows it's under testing and has been for several days, all keys are paused.

What's the scam? The status of the cheat has no correlation with who you choose as a re-seller. Do you have another point besides to go buy from Cain just because you said so?

I know it's difficult for you to write coherent sentences judging from your post above, but could you please enlighten us?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2019, 23:35   #96

Rust:

Updated again for latest game patch
Old 11/09/2019, 23:33   #97 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 24
I just got this today an man is this good.

The Aimbot is really accurate, you can also change smoothness and the prediciton is very accurate, I never miss bow shots. And thanks to the two aimkey feature You can have one legit chest aimbot and then one ragey head aimbot for the additional fightingpower. (Both can be set to a custom aimkey individually)

The ESP is firm and very clean lookin and has all the stuff you need, from Items to Resources, players, anmals, traps and the list goes on.

The Misc features are everything you will ever need. A debug camera, No Recoil, "Battle mode" which when activated only shows ESP and Healthbar of enemys when you don't want to get distracted by other things and ofc your typical spiderman, no falldamage and always day (which work as intended).

The cheat also features something called "Bullet thickness" and from my understanding, once toggled by a custom key of your, choosing thickens the projectiles making them easier to hit.
The HWID spoofer also works as intended.

I've tried many and this is by far the best one. Would recommend this any day 10/10.
Old 11/17/2019, 09:17   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why are Rust hacks always so **** expensive? $25 for a single day?
Old 11/25/2019, 06:00   #99 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 316
GREAT software/gaming chair ;-) - has LOADS of features. +++rep
Old 12/01/2019, 10:14   #100 Trade Status: Verified(?)

awsome soft

this is awesome E-book.
Grizzy response is very fast and The response was polite. I was happy
Old 12/08/2019, 22:42   #101 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very good ebook. Tons of customizations. Grizzy is very helpful and patient. Vouch
Old 12/10/2019, 20:41   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 131/0/0
Watch out!

I used the cheat for ~1.5 hours and got banned (Freeze screen and publisher ban) (am HWID banned)
Yeah well they try to avoid a refund as much as they can its always the customers fault the program never failed/fails legit never the fault of the owner / dev its always the customer and after a lot of please and argueing I still couldn't get a refund. First it was because I didn't do the clean up stuff (which I ******* did) and then it was reports! I raged with a bow so says the guy I got the cheat off *****. In the 1.5 hours of using the cheat I died so many times because the aimbot didn't hit without thick bullets and even with sometimes it didn't connect the hit. Overall well spend 79$ for the cheat and 9€ for the account so a total of about 83€ for 1.5 hours dying to people with guns even though you got aimbot, but can't headshot people because the aimbot isn't accurate enough!
Old 12/11/2019, 04:10   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000² View Post
PROOF user was manually banned

1. Complains its the cheats fault when he was MANUALLY banned.
Picture 1:

2. Proof of Reports:
Picture 2:

When the product works you are not entitled to a refund. Or else someone could just ask for a refund once their time is over... IF the product does not work on your PC at all that is when you are entitled to a refund. User didn't follow cleaning guide after he was manually banned either, you can see this where he states all he did was reset his PC in screenshot1. Need I say more?
Old 12/11/2019, 09:57   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 131/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griizzy View Post
1. Complains its the cheats fault when he was MANUALLY banned.
Picture 1:

2. Proof of Reports:
Picture 2:

When the product works you are not entitled to a refund. Or else someone could just ask for a refund once their time is over... IF the product does not work on your PC at all that is when you are entitled to a refund. User didn't follow cleaning guide after he was manually banned either, you can see this where he states all he did was reset his PC in screenshot1. Need I say more?
Proof one doesnt proof anything ***** have fun with my 79$ you scamming human being
Old 12/11/2019, 11:41   #105 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000² View Post
Proof one doesnt proof anything ***** have fun with my 79$ you scamming human being
If you rage and get reported 18 times the likelihood of being banned is incredibly high. so I don't get how you can pass blame on the cheat like that when you made the conscious decision to rage.

If you were having trouble and being banned soon after it's highly likely that you didn't clean your files properly, this isn't uncommon among new users. You could've asked anyone in the discord about cleaning your files, ban issues, etc. Issues always gets addressed, devs/other users always have advice if you simply communicate. instead you chose the nuclear option of freaking out and screaming scam, when you could've just been reasonable about your issue and it would probably be resolved. Buying accounts is part of cheating, and if you're prepared to rage be prepared to lose that account.

Tags
aimbot esp wallhack, rust, rust aimbot, rust cheats