Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust Cheat [Aimbot, ESP Options, Radar, MISC & More!]

Discussion on Rust Cheat [Aimbot, ESP Options, Radar, MISC & More!] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/09/2019, 07:08   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello can i test it ?
Old 08/09/2019, 15:51   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by a21daniel View Post
Hello can i test it ?
it works perfectly just go for it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2019, 22:37   #33

elite*gold: 233
The Black Market: 297/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondseller View Post
it works perfectly just go for it
I appreciate the feedback!
Old 08/10/2019, 00:54   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah either they force you to buy it instantly or you get kicked
Old 08/11/2019, 15:01   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seller's are legit , cheat works too but im abit dissapointed of it.

- Aimbot is 5/10 -> Prediction need alot of work it miss to many shots, aswell it often stops working randomly. Aswell when someone is riding on a horse aimbot is useless it just shakes left to right. What is wish is magic bullets or Silent aim.

- ESP is 7/10 -> Some features arent working like Player Distance its limited to 250m even when you slide it to 1000m. Aswell stops refreshing when Heli is crashing Player esp is not working , same for Aimbot...

- Radar is 9/10

- Misc 10/10

- other 5/10 -> Cheat crash a few times. PC froze aswell 3times(crashed). I see no communication from coder to user. Only from Seller and Admin.

Buy it yourself and test it im more a guy who is used to premium stuff but this is in my eyes just a okay cheat what need alot of work to get called premium. Aslong these stuff arent fixed i will not rebuy the Rust cheat its to expensive for the trouble it has.
Old 08/11/2019, 20:29   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot is perfect, ESP is perfect, spoofer is perfect, and undetected. What more could you ask for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2019, 02:12   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not many features but everything they claim to have works.

Aimbot is great overall with guns. Its iffy with bows but that is something that all cheats I've personally used have issues with as the projectile is slow. Only issues I have with aimbot is that sometimes it won't enable on inject and I'll need to reboot to fix it and it doesn't work on cargo (same with ESP on cargo). Neither of these are major but it'd be nice to have fixed.

ESP has everything AFAIK and works well. I'd love to have an option to choose what color text is for things too far away, IE right now its gray and I can barely see it until I get closer and it changes to the assigned color for that object/person.

Misc. features all work great. I'd love to see always daytime apply for caves/tunnels etc.

Edit: forgot to mention that it is definitely UD. I've played a lot over the last week or so I've had it and have not been banned.
Old 08/14/2019, 18:07   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good cheat and very smooth! Recommend it friendly sstaff as well
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2019, 09:58   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Long to be detected? I'm tired of buying new accounts. Why is it written undetected if it is detected.
Old 08/15/2019, 22:49   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good cheat been using for the past 3 days, so far no detection as long as you follow the simple steps to keep yourself safe before using and after ban very satisfied. Below is my current rating of the cheats features.

Aimbot 9/10
The aimbot I feel is very impressive, featuring the ability to rage or be legit. Featuring exceptional prediction and configuration. (Rage (Sway/recoil/spread Modifiers such as disabling and modifying recoil amounts) Legit (Smoothing/field of view/team/prediction)) So far in my experience, this aimbot preforms to exactly what I need in assisting when needing to secure that kill while still being able to be configured to use the majority of the time and appear like your favorite streamer and have very good gun control and knowledge of fights.

ESP 10/10
The ESP works just and you would expect, featuring everything you could need to see through walls(players, animals, objects, boats, resources, helicopter, Bradley, loot, TC's). Very clean and well displayed ESP which has individual settings for each thing in the esp if you want to see resources but only when you're close to them or see airdrops from 1500+ units out this ESP is extremely customizable and I believe it exceeds most expectations.

Spoofer 10/10
So far the spoofer has been functioning exceptionally reporting no bans on my end. This is great for me as I have been previously HWID banned from rust.

Radar 8/10
The radar Ring-1 Features works just as you would expect a 2D esp does. The only issue I have found is when looking directly down the position of some objects on the radar move to other locations but the radar functions perfectly in normal situations.

Misc 10/10
The Misc section that Ring-1 Provides is exceptionally well made, through functioning no fall damage, day time, admin flag for things such as debug camera to scout raids/locations, and my favorite spiderman.

Price 9/10
The price is very good as well, I am looking forward to resubscribing once my current subscription runs out. If you are worried about the cheat status or your ability to use Ring-1 I would advise purchasing 1 day but I assure you this is the cheat you need with multiple supported payment methods of Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum.

This cheat has exceeded my expectations and any issues I have had they have solved as well they will continue to do everything with professionalism from features to bypasses. Overall I highly recommend this cheat if you are looking for rust cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2019, 02:28   #41

elite*gold: 233
The Black Market: 297/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frainnl View Post
Long to be detected? I'm tired of buying new accounts. Why is it written undetected if it is detected.
Yes we are Undetected. You will not be disappointed spending your money with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourrightshoe View Post
Good cheat been using for the past 3 days, so far no detection as long as you follow the simple steps to keep yourself safe before using and after ban very satisfied. Below is my current rating of the cheats features.

Aimbot 9/10
The aimbot I feel is very impressive, featuring the ability to rage or be legit. Featuring exceptional prediction and configuration. (Rage (Sway/recoil/spread Modifiers such as disabling and modifying recoil amounts) Legit (Smoothing/field of view/team/prediction)) So far in my experience, this aimbot preforms to exactly what I need in assisting when needing to secure that kill while still being able to be configured to use the majority of the time and appear like your favorite streamer and have very good gun control and knowledge of fights.

ESP 10/10
The ESP works just and you would expect, featuring everything you could need to see through walls(players, animals, objects, boats, resources, helicopter, Bradley, loot, TC's). Very clean and well displayed ESP which has individual settings for each thing in the esp if you want to see resources but only when you're close to them or see airdrops from 1500+ units out this ESP is extremely customizable and I believe it exceeds most expectations.

Spoofer 10/10
So far the spoofer has been functioning exceptionally reporting no bans on my end. This is great for me as I have been previously HWID banned from rust.

Radar 8/10
The radar Ring-1 Features works just as you would expect a 2D esp does. The only issue I have found is when looking directly down the position of some objects on the radar move to other locations but the radar functions perfectly in normal situations.

Misc 10/10
The Misc section that Ring-1 Provides is exceptionally well made, through functioning no fall damage, day time, admin flag for things such as debug camera to scout raids/locations, and my favorite spiderman.

Price 9/10
The price is very good as well, I am looking forward to resubscribing once my current subscription runs out. If you are worried about the cheat status or your ability to use Ring-1 I would advise purchasing 1 day but I assure you this is the cheat you need with multiple supported payment methods of Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum.

This cheat has exceeded my expectations and any issues I have had they have solved as well they will continue to do everything with professionalism from features to bypasses. Overall I highly recommend this cheat if you are looking for rust cheats.
appreciate the detailed explanation of your experience. Thank you
Old 08/16/2019, 06:40   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frainnl View Post
cheat is undetected not rlly sure what u mean, there was a small mix up with the hv this morning, was corrected very quickly tho.
Old 08/17/2019, 11:56   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was so ****** when I bought clubhouse for a week. After not being able to play the game for a solid 5 minutes, I immediately went back to searching and said F the 40$. I found RING - 1 I have never seen a Cheeto so clean, with so many FOV options and so many things that just make your general RUST LIFE easier. I dc'd 1 time in 4 hours. I honest to *** was dcing every 2 minutes. You guys must play rust because you made the perfect Cheeto. Take my money. Every month. - Another Honest review like the one I left on clubhouses. PCE
Old 08/17/2019, 13:32   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBrent View Post
I was so ****** when I bought clubhouse for a week. After not being able to play the game for a solid 5 minutes, I immediately went back to searching and said F the 40$. I found RING - 1 I have never seen a Cheeto so clean, with so many FOV options and so many things that just make your general RUST LIFE easier. I dc'd 1 time in 4 hours. I honest to *** was dcing every 2 minutes. You guys must play rust because you made the perfect Cheeto. Take my money. Every month. - Another Honest review like the one I left on clubhouses. PCE

Sorry you feel that way buddy.
Old 08/18/2019, 20:27   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the hack works in fullscreen ?

Tags
aimbot esp wallhack, rust, rust aimbot, rust cheats