Used Shells spoofer for 3 months in a row and then bought lifetime.
Using the spoofer for any game now, before I even start cheating to prevent getting hwid banned in the first place. I recommend anyone doing this, who is about to start hacking in RUST or any other game.
Hello, so lets say that I spoof pc with this and get banned for cheating. I can just restart my pc and everything will be fine? I will be unbanned? Cuz they hwid banned fake serials?? Im I right? THANKS
I just got HWID on Rust, i want to buy lifetime spoofer from you but i just want to know if this program changes the HWID permanently, or does the HWID reset back to normal after resetting the PC? (turning the pc off then back on again)
Since i use cheats while playing i need my HWID to always reset back to normal so i can load the cheats without problems.
Hello, so lets say that I spoof pc with this and get banned for cheating. I can just restart my pc and everything will be fine? I will be unbanned? Cuz they hwid banned fake serials?? Im I right? THANKS
If you get banned because of a detected hack, you restart your PC, spoof again and play on a new account. Our spoofer fakes all necessary hwids and network adapters, so you won't get banned unless your cheat gets detected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1212
I just got HWID on Rust, i want to buy lifetime spoofer from you but i just want to know if this program changes the HWID permanently, or does the HWID reset back to normal after resetting the PC? (turning the pc off then back on again)
Since i use cheats while playing i need my HWID to always reset back to normal so i can load the cheats without problems.
Main hwids get reset on PC restart. If you inject your hack before using the spoofer you won't run into issues. That's how all of my users do it
i just wanted to leave a quick review.. i bought this spoofer the other day to bypass a eac ban on rust. its has worked GREAT!. ive tried some other spoofers just to get banned within minutes. after a fresh wipe(which isnt even necessary) i load this spoofer and back in rust no problem. i bought a few 10 dollar rust accounts just incase but i dont forsee it being a problem. this spoofer is THE ****! and the seller is authentic and very helpful.
other spoofers ive tried have mixed up icons on my pc, deleted shortcuts, un authenticated my windows versions ect ect... this spoofer does non of that bull ****...
fyi if you want to see your serial numbers enter in the command prompt
i just wanted to leave a quick review.. i bought this spoofer the other day to bypass a eac ban on rust. its has worked GREAT!. ive tried some other spoofers just to get banned within minutes. after a fresh wipe(which isnt even necessary) i load this spoofer and back in rust no problem. i bought a few 10 dollar rust accounts just incase but i dont forsee it being a problem. this spoofer is THE ****! and the seller is authentic and very helpful.
other spoofers ive tried have mixed up icons on my pc, deleted shortcuts, un authenticated my windows versions ect ect... this spoofer does non of that bull ****...
fyi if you want to see your serial numbers enter in the command prompt
wmic diskdrive get model,name,serialnumber
Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1212
Can confirm the spoofer is legit and works for Rust with my AMD Processor. +Rep from me very satisfied
SHELL IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN EVERY ASPECT. UPON CONTACTING SHELL, IT TOOK ME ONLY 5 MINUTES TO START PLAYING MY FAVOURITE GAME AGAIN. I HAD AND HAVE HAD 0 ISSUES SO FAR. A PERFECT PRICE ON A PERFECT PRODUCT.
I URGE ANYONE WHO IS STILL SEARCHING TO STOP, IT JUST DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THEN THIS.
still working? and are you reselling?
this also works with arma 3 right?
This spoofer has been working since more than 10 months actually.
Shell is one of the main devs and also does the support. Not a reseller.
And yes, according to discord, arma3 is also supported as all other Battleye games.
[Selling] APEX LEGENDS HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans] 01/27/2024 - Apex Legends Trading - 239 Replies https://i.imgur.com/Big6cMx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/9DCmwZR.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Auklj0F.jpg
All payments are final and non refundable after your key was redeemed.
SHELL - VIP SHOP (CLICK HERE)
https://shellsoftware.net/wp-content/uploads/2020 /04/shell_logo-300x180.png
[Selling] Rainbow Six Siege HWID Spoofer / Changer [Bypass & avoid HWID bans easily] 06/16/2022 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 105 Replies https://i.imgur.com/Big6cMx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/9DCmwZR.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Auklj0F.jpg
All payments are final and non refundable after your key was redeemed.
SHELL - VIP SHOP (CLICK HERE)
https://shellsoftware.net/wp-content/uploads/2020 /04/shell_logo-300x180.png
[Selling] PUBG HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans] 12/30/2021 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 19 Replies https://i.imgur.com/Big6cMx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/9DCmwZR.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Auklj0F.jpg
All payments are final and non refundable after your key was redeemed.
SHELL - VIP SHOP (CLICK HERE)
https://shellsoftware.net/wp-content/uploads/2020 /04/shell_logo-300x180.png