Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lana's Rust Recoil Script/ALL Mouses

Discussion on Lana's Rust Recoil Script/ALL Mouses within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ✔️Lana's Rust Recoil Script/ALL Mouses✔️

So I am selling a rust recoil script, its pretty cheap if your interested in buying then join my discord.

Guns That Are In Script
-------------------------------------------------
Ak47
Semi Rifle
Semi Pistol
M249
Mp5
Tommy
Custom
Lr-300
Python
Revolver
M39
M92
RapidFire
--------------------------
Misc:
Any FOV
Any Sensitivity
Humanize
Horizontal Edit
Vertical Edit
Randomization
Any Attatchments
Smoothing
Keybinds
Voice Over Sound
-------------------------------------------------
YouTube Vid -
(outdated vid, recoil way better now)

Picture Of Script -

Rust Recoil Script

Current Status - UD

[1 Week] - $15

[1 Month] - $25

[Lifetime] - $80

W/Spoofer +$15 (month)($5 for hwid reset)

I Currently Only Take PayPal And Btc

Contact Info:RecoilBRoleplayz#6981
Discord:
Reseller
Attached Images
File Type: png 81333a6aa7e40f855dc9b5778b0071f9.png (41.3 KB, 19 views)

Old 06/03/2019, 08:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lmao, I can’t help but feel like the GUI was inspired by another script xd

Old 06/03/2019, 08:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendor. View Post
Lmao, I canít help but feel like the GUI was inspired by another script xd
I think it looks cute!!! but nah inspired by how sexy it is so its that (default dances)
Old 06/05/2019, 17:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

litterly selling blacksectors spoofer for 20$ when it costs 10$ and says its undetected when it isnt, nice meme wouldn't trust this boy with any of his products

Old 06/05/2019, 17:55   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
litterly selling blacksectors spoofer for 20$ when it costs 10$ and says its undetected when it isnt, nice meme wouldn't trust this boy with any of his products

+1 nice scam, first trying to scam with Komero now with BSS stupid idiot.
Old 06/05/2019, 22:25   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just want to make this known, RecoilB WAS a reseller of my script here:

The code is 100% written by me.

You SHOULD NOT purchase from him as we've had complaints about his character and previous history of scamming users.

He has been removed from our discord and had all of his subscriptions from our rust script permanently discontinued (The ones he purchased for himself personally, not the ones he purchased on behalf of other members of our discord - those are still valid).

With this being said, it's literally impossible to sell the script listed above (As it's sold only by me).
Old 06/06/2019, 04:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach6744 View Post
I just want to make this known, RecoilB WAS a reseller of my script here:

The code is 100% written by me.

You SHOULD NOT purchase from him as we've had complaints about his character and previous history of scamming users.

He has been removed from our discord and had all of his subscriptions from our rust script permanently discontinued (The ones he purchased for himself personally, not the ones he purchased on behalf of other members of our discord - those are still valid).

With this being said, it's literally impossible to sell the script listed above (As it's sold only by me).
I really have never scammed in my life ppl are really quick to assume and im sorry ppl told u this but I really hav never scammed anyone, I was legit ik I sold a public spoofer, it was just something to make extra money, but they still got the product they bought, and komero was a list I pasted but when someone bought they got something else but it still had silent aim just not everything in that, they never complained once, I really have never scammed its sad ppl say that but was fun selling for u sorry it came to this
Old 06/06/2019, 05:03   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecoilBRoleplayz View Post
I really have never scammed in my life ppl are really quick to assume and im sorry ppl told u this but I really hav never scammed anyone, I was legit ik I sold a public spoofer, it was just something to make extra money, but they still got the product they bought, and komero was a list I pasted but when someone bought they got something else but it still had silent aim just not everything in that, they never complained once, I really have never scammed its sad ppl say that but was fun selling for u sorry it came to this
I'm not saying what other people say is 100% always factual, i can say that from my experience alone, the people that you sold my script to received what they paid for an had a positive experience.

However, i have to take multiple things into account when dealing with programs that are created by myself. The program, and the interactions pertaining to the program are my responsibility.

Based on the information I've gathered, it's better for everybody if I'm the only one to be distributing my script.

Good luck to you in your future endeavours though.
Old 06/06/2019, 05:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach6744 View Post
I'm not saying what other people say is 100% always factual, i can say that from my experience alone, the people that you sold my script to received what they paid for an had a positive experience.

However, i have to take multiple things into account when dealing with programs that are created by myself. The program, and the interactions pertaining to the program are my responsibility.

Based on the information I've gathered, it's better for everybody if I'm the only one to be distributing my script.

Good luck to you in your future endeavours though.
okay well gl on ur script I will send 2 ppl who wanted to buy to u ill tell u there names later but yea gl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLGPlays View Post
+1 nice scam, first trying to scam with Komero now with BSS stupid idiot.
okay listen this is so simple to read dude, I pasted the list of options from komero, when ppl bought I gave them something else with a similar amount of options also silent aim, they were happy with what they got, and I did sell that spoofer I just made another account and sold it for more, doesn't mean im scamming maybe u should be more open minded but yea that's the truth! I really didn't scam never have I ever scammed I wouldn't do that I hate scammer/ratters
Old 06/06/2019, 08:36   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
okay well gl on ur script I will send 2 ppl who wanted to buy to u ill tell u there names later but yea gl

okay listen this is so simple to read dude, I pasted the list of options from komero, when ppl bought I gave them something else with a similar amount of options also silent aim, they were happy with what they got, and I did sell that spoofer I just made another account and sold it for more, doesn't mean im scamming maybe u should be more open minded but yea that's the truth! I really didn't scam never have I ever scammed I wouldn't that I hate scammer/ratters
not a scammer you say

"I pasted the list of options from komero, when ppl bought I gave them something else with a similar amount of options also silent aim"

you literally swindled people and you're still denying it

and noone said you where a scammer for selling a public spoofer for double the price, you where advratising somthing as undetected when it just isnt(idk how you misunderstood me and you call me braindead)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2019, 08:38   #11

Quote:
not a scammer you say

"I pasted the list of options from komero, when ppl bought I gave them something else with a similar amount of options also silent aim"

find it funny how your still denying it when you admitted to it yourself

and noone said you where a scammer for selling a public spoofer for double the price, you where advratising somthing as undetected when it just isnt(idk how you misunderstood me and you call me braindead)
im talking about moose and all this is a stupid argument okay so what I was reselling a public spoofer get over it theres more to life then that, for u to come and say this on my thread u literally a **** rider that's all u do and ur a snitch, SO WHAT I RESOLD A PUBLIC SPOOFER
Old 06/06/2019, 11:56   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
im talking about moose and all this is a stupid argument okay so what I was reselling a public spoofer get over it theres more to life then that, for u to come and say this on my thread u literally a **** rider that's all u do and ur a snitch, SO WHAT I RESOLD A PUBLIC SPOOFER
reselling a public spoofer for double the price is scummy but on top of that you advertised it as UNDETECTED when its detected(you should be thanking me
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2019, 12:06   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
reselling a public spoofer for double the price is scummy but on top of that you advertised it as UNDETECTED when its detected(you should be thanking me
you need to find a girlfriend or smth, you are really really really sad. And on top no one *** **** plays rust, kiddy game

« ✔️Lucifer Cheat [ Undetected | Private | Internal] | SafeGuard Spoofer - (Rust/Fr Tested) »