Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/05/2019, 15:52   #316 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
please don't encourage it, I don't need his spam and lies in this thread too. My TOS is very clear, and I don't do any of those things he said, he's just upset he got banned.
please don't encourage it, I don't want people to see proof!
Old 07/07/2019, 17:54   #317 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

aimkit is the big cheetos
Old 07/08/2019, 13:20   #318 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
When people were taking out their frustrations regarding him being allowed to scam here, they went full ****** and started insulting staff. As a result it seems staff are automatically siding with him and usually delete any posts against him even if they are ripe with evidence of him scamming or various other fun activities like using MALWARE ON HIS USERS. Trust me when I say the bad things you’ve heard about him are only the tip of the iceberg. You cannot possibly comprehend what a living toxin he is unless you’ve had personal interactions with him. There are a few veterans who managed to avoid one of his famous no-reason-thx-for-money bans who have been waiting since mid 2017 for an undetected internal that they’ll never get because it’s far beyond his capabilities.
thanks for the review. was about to give this a go, but now going for a different provider
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2019, 14:50   #319

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal8TCY View Post
thanks for the review. was about to give this a go, but now going for a different provider

Too bad he didn't give an actual review, because he's never used my service...but please do use another provider, AK isn't for you.
Old 07/08/2019, 15:58   #320 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

TLDR: The 'contract' he makes you sign DOESN'T. GIVE. YOU. ANYTHING.

Let me put it very simply: AimKit is an 'experience'.

It's not the experience you expect when you first send your money over PayPal... running around with with xray, visible enemy skeletons with their weapons, stalking them down from miles away. Getting headshots with sniper rifles and bows and arrows. Protecting your base. Raiding others' bases. Dominating a server. Helping your friends dominate servers.

That was all I wanted. I was willing to pay at least $100 for that.

You know what my money got me instead?

A bullying sociopath. Lies upon lies. Procrastination. Bans. GASLIGHTING.
He deletes messages.
He taunts you.
He makes fun of you.
He posts gifs at you to make you feel stupid and doubt yourself.

This guy is a monster.

If you are going to ignore this warning, keep this in mind:
Make him explicitly say that you are purchasing an undetected Rust hack/mod

Or get ready for the most miserable experience $100 can buy.

There were already 15 pages of comments when I first bought the hack... but I ignored them... I really wanted to believe. Even now, I'm not sure if there was ever a working hack. After 4 months of begging, I managed to play 45 minutes and get two accounts banned, one of which he sold me the same time as the hack.

AimKit is REALLY good at making people seem foolish.

He's probably writing something to mock me, or make fun of me now.

Something to make you doubt just enough to give him your money.

Give me your worst, you absolute mindfuck of a person/developer.

Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/08/2019, 16:19   #321

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhatchet1 View Post
TLDR: The 'contract' he makes you sign DOESN'T. GIVE. YOU. ANYTHING.

Let me put it very simply: AimKit is an 'experience'.

I was waiting for this post. At least it's by an actual user, that's a nice change up.

1)This guy is upset and was just spamming me on discord because I refused to refund him after he paid for a single month of usage, yet got to use it for many months. Something about it was fun, but his dad needs the money back..., and i'm apparently a monster for wanting to be paid for a service I provided.

2)I deleted messages only after he requested I cancel his account, which I did. I did not ban him, and there's no point in messages of download links etc...

3)I do use gifs, sure, but it's not to be malicious. Just harmless fun.

4)His mod usage and the rest of it isn't accurate, in reality he requested hwid changes constantly(which I granted for free even though it was a security risk for me), he rage hacked and got some bans, and literally spammed me every-single-day anytime something in his life went arise.

5)You can believe whatever you want, all I have to say is, any seller out there, GL with this one, i'm just glad he's not my problem anymore.
Old 07/08/2019, 21:44   #322 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yeah, you're just completely lying at this point, i've done many screenshares and they're always on popular servers or a server someone wants me to join. AK is full UD and works on any server, vanilla or modded.
do you still support AMD btw?
Old 07/09/2019, 05:36   #323 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much does this effect your fps?
Old 07/09/2019, 06:05   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickersYT View Post
how much does this effect your fps?
AK has very little effect on your FPS, in fact I get up to 200fps with a 1070 and optimized config, or 100 stable if I go max graphic settings. AK uses more CPU than GPU, but it includes an optimized usage guide.
Old 07/09/2019, 06:08   #325 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
AK has very little effect on your FPS, in fact I get up to 200fps with a 1070 and optimized config, or 100 stable if I go max graphic settings. AK uses more CPU than GPU, but it includes an optimized usage guide.
sounds pretty juicy, is there any other methods than btc that you take? like pp friends and family, bank transfer or anything else?
Old 07/09/2019, 17:08   #326

Old 07/27/2019, 01:02   #327 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 140
Thumbs down PLEASE READ IF CONSIDERING BUYING

my experience was *** w gt(aimkit dev) i was never a user, but guy just dropped communication w me out of nowhere and never replied. its definitely a scam at this point and/or a meme, when i was new to ePvP i thought i would give it a go and ignore all the other 10ish pages of comments ******** on it at the time (mainly because it was pinned, but I'll get back to that), but after being in this community for time and seeing other peoples experience w gt as well as my small encounter w him i would avoid this if you're considering. getting back to the "mainly because it was pinned" comment, i said this because as a new member i saw a pinned cheat that looked amazing with a solid price; from my point of view "if its pinned it must be legit", if you're reading this and new to ePvP just know that means nothing. pinned things can be detected and all in all a big *** scam. be careful if you ever try to buy something from gt.

*side note* i doubt he'll acknowledge my post, but he is known for backing himself in any way possible. so if he does post some ss of our conversation or anything along those lines i'll just tell you what conversation we had: i waited a month of in and out messaging with him until he never replied again those messages consisted of me asking if i could purchase yet and me basically being a suck up so i could be a member. he consistently told me it was always ud, but somehow always needed to be updated and repeatedly told me tomorrow you can buy. i was skeptical of all the comments and insisted they were just salty trolls from years back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2019, 02:17   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkz222 View Post
my experience was *** w gt(aimkit dev) i was never a user, but guy just dropped communication w me out of nowhere and never replied
So a paragraph of complaining and calling me a scammer because I didn't answer your discord messages or let you become a user?

In reality land, I ask around about those who add me, in your case, I found out how you scam authors and I wasn't interested in you doing that to me, it's that's simple.
Old 07/27/2019, 02:22   #329 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
So a paragraph of complaining and calling me a scammer because I didn't answer your discord messages or let you become a user?

In reality land, I ask around about those who add me, in your case, I found out how you scam authors and I wasn't interested in you doing that to me, it's that's simple.
I don't know if you just skimmed it, but there's more to it than just my "experience" of you not replying. Also, that's one hell of an accusation with no proof you were literally my first person I ever messaged on the ePvP, so what the **** do you mean.

*edit* and what the **** does I scam "authors" mean?
Old 07/27/2019, 02:29   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkz222 View Post
I don't know if you just skimmed it, but there's more to it than just my "experience" of you not replying.

*edit* and what the **** does I scam "authors" mean?
You have no "experience" with AK, you admitted it yourself, so why are you posting in my sales thread? This isn't a review, a review is for people who've actually used my service, and have something to say about it, that isn't you... so let's skip the unpleasantries and just go annoy someone else? Thanks.