Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/05/2019, 15:53   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Listen you lil troll *****, Aimkit is not detected, a few users got banned, Most didn't. Right now every other provider is 100% detected, hc,bss, rg, ec, kware, etc... I don't know why you insist on trying to "expose" this or that, you're not doing anything but being annoying, with selected text. The reason questions were asked in that screenshot above is so I can determine why that particular user got banned. Seriously mods need to exterminate you nasty azz cockroaches.

Also AMD works fine, it'll be back up in the morning. Seriously you're legit pathetic, in your miserable litttle troll lives, you can't get over being banned for life so you spam on here your cry baby non-sense. I can tell you no one cares and they never have. So cry me a river you lil ****. Also get ready to get decimated with new SA
New SA? Will never beat RustGlory silent aim, what cheat you pasting this SA from, id like to paste it myself to use so I can make $100 BTC per sale of my non existent cheat
Old 04/05/2019, 19:24   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Am interested 100% ignoring the spammers and ill be the judge myself i pm'd you on disc.
Old 04/05/2019, 19:28   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Quote:

Rg is trash, its only real dev left long ago
Same goes a for aimkit now they just have a manchild that likes to sit and call people cockroaches and trolls instead of dealing with his mental issues

btw 80% your members are still waiting for aimkit /:
Old 04/05/2019, 21:22   #109

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
btw 80% your members are still waiting for aimkit /:
Nope, almost all the legit users have access and been having access. A few leakin scrubs like you don't, and I can't wait to ban your alt account so can cry more.
Old 04/06/2019, 01:59   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Snip
Old 04/06/2019, 04:08   #111 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM'd here and on Discord. Interested in buying.
Old 04/06/2019, 08:04   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeser View Post
Mad because I can SA people through 8 walls of honeycomb and u can't?
***** More like you mad cus u get banned in no time shooting through walls is NOT something new or special. alot of people know HOW TO, and only reason why gt has that function is because he pasted it
Old 04/06/2019, 08:34   #113

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_69 View Post
***** More like you mad cus u get banned in no time shooting through walls is NOT something new or special. alot of people know HOW TO, and only reason why gt has that function is because he pasted it
You don't get it...but you will if I find your skid self hiding on a server. AK can shoot through and over rocks, caves, layers of honeycomb, etc.. Rg users are getting completely **** on, all they can do is die and cry. IDC about rg, I'm lookin for that gawd zhau *****, I want to show all of china who reigns supreme, if anyone knows him, let him know GreenTea wants to battle.

Old 04/06/2019, 22:18   #114 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I plugged in a second monitor and now need a HWID reset
Messaged greentea regarding this issue, he said he will reset it in a little bit.. been about 24 hours and nothing yet...
please reset my HWID GT
Old 04/06/2019, 22:59   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad009 View Post
Messaged greentea regarding this issue, he said he will reset it in a little bit.. been about 24 hours and nothing yet...
please reset my HWID GT
gl
Old 04/07/2019, 00:19   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad009 View Post
please reset my HWID GT
lol
Old 04/07/2019, 02:35   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi

I sent you a PM, I dont know if it sent or not.
Old 04/07/2019, 15:01   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrzxz View Post
Hi

I sent you a PM, I dont know if it sent or not.
I got it, thanks for taking the time to write all that, will get back to you today.
Old 04/07/2019, 18:02   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I was going to let you back in but since you're playing the victim, i'll pass. BTW AK very rarely goes down, so you're likely full of it.

on unrelated news the peasant EC author is banning anyone who knows me or who's used AK LOL. How insecure and pathetic that lil worm is. ESP only man thinks he's big time now because he added a few features. If anyones an EC customer and wants to use a real cheat(that's actually UD) HMU, i'll even give you a discount. Until then i'm gonna have AK users decimate any EC user they find, what a meme that acus tard is.
1) has evilcheats replaced thuglife 4 u that u talk about ec all the time now
2) nice u scammed jannik for 0 reason, he just asked for cheat he payed for gg im still surprised how mods allow to scam publicly
Old 04/07/2019, 21:23   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
So what about my old sub, GreenTea?
I'm Jannik12131 in the forum, bought Aimkit when it was released for the first time and wasn't able to use the full month that I paid for, cheat went down like 2 days after I bought.
Quote:
I was going to let you back in but since you're playing the victim, i'll pass. BTW AK very rarely goes down, so you're likely full of it.
There you go, exposed yourself for scamming publicly.... Jesus christ he simply asked to get hack that has paid for months ago... U've probably just been ignoring him when he's been asking you about it, which is why he came here....
Closed Thread