Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tired of Scammers, UD Cheat here

Discussion on Tired of Scammers, UD Cheat here within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/23/2019, 03:21   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
tfw the scammer calls other people scammers. the salt is literally seeping out of your pores.

ur right though i wish i still had access to aimkit so you could put malware on my machine and steal my discord logs and files and have me pay for a detected cheat that was down 95% of the time. you read my mind

lol, was just about to step away. First of all, AK security always been top notch, but 3.0 security? it's absolutely AWESOME, some of the best code i've ever written, and i'm supa proud and excited about. also you don't have access to shit, but I secretly hope you did so you can get rektd by it, and I could laugh at you. Also LOL at you threatening me, here you go skid, let me help you out

Old 01/23/2019, 03:35   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yes i saw your top notch security in your pasted driver that you claimed you wrote along with the pasted spoofer

you were not about to step away, you are alternating between github to paste more code and refreshing here to try to get in the last word of your endless nonsense. i can't tell what's worse, ur dev skills or your confidence in yourself since you feel the need to post a list of what you feel are all ur accomplishments in every post u make. literally for months you have just been dropping into irrelevant conversations across multiple forums and spamming for pages about how you are l33t and 3.0 is so good and everyone is jealous of you like a literal ****** LMAO. the only thing that is as consistent as your bs is your permanent detection status tell me again really quick before u leave about your m4d sk1llz

Old 01/23/2019, 03:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Warning!!! everyone posting here are leakers and/or scammers who've been banned from other cheats. The author of this cheat not only stole my features without giving credit, but the cheat is likely a trojan. It's a linux rust external yet Facepunch hasn't sold a linux version of Rust for half a year....also linux support is almost entirely broken. Two big red flags everyone who buys into this scam should be aware of! You're welcome.
This guy is full of himself, banning people left and right from his money grab of a cheat “aimkit” and falsely accusing everyone of “leaking” I willingly left aimkit, you never kicked me out. I love how you continue to go on this rant of leakers and trojans when you yourself rat people’s computers. Plus no one stole your features, on top of that you pasted your whole cheat xD
Old 01/23/2019, 03:43   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
yes i saw your top notch security in your pasted driver that you claimed you wrote along with the pasted spoofer

you were not about to step away, you are alternating between github to paste more code and refreshing here to try to get in the last word of your endless nonsense. i can't tell what's worse, ur dev skills or your confidence in yourself since you feel the need to post a list of what you feel are all ur accomplishments in every post u make. tell me again really quick before u leave about your m4d sk1llz

LOL cry me a river, just like you have been the past few months. Thanks for the whaaa thread about AK btw, it's got over 9600 views and tons of interest. They can replace you and the rest of the banned tardz

ez rekt
Old 01/23/2019, 03:45   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bruh anyone who is dumb enough to give you money after reading about you or even just the manner in which you respond deserves to get scammed. not worried about it. call it an early christmas present so you can get out of your basement LMAO.
Old 01/23/2019, 03:49   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouLikeMyAim View Post
This guy is full of himself, banning people left and right from his money grab of a cheat “aimkit” and falsely accusing everyone of “leaking” I willingly left aimkit, you never kicked me out. I love how you continue to go on this rant of leakers and trojans when you yourself rat people’s computers. Plus no one stole your features, on top of that you pasted your whole cheat xD
I never rat'd anyone, or trojan, not even so much as a screenshot. That picture you nubs like to post about discord, is from CREEPY HANDZ computer. That's his pasted **** code,which I don't have. I also have no ones discord tokens, and my updated TOS specifically says as such. Ak has always been completely removable with a simple reboot, no files left behind, nothing.

And who did I paste my cheat from nubcakes? Mini has almost all mains features yet is full external and 100% c/c++... do you know how that's possible? because it's ALL my own code.

Who has UI like mine? No one. Who has nearly as many features as me, NO ONE. Where'd they come from dipshit? ME, obviously. That's why most of them existed before I took creepy handz under my wing.
Old 01/23/2019, 03:55   #37

Quote:
I never rat'd anyone, or trojan, not even so much as a screenshot. That picture you nubs like to post about discord, is from CREEPY HANDZ computer. That's his pasted **** code,which I don't have. I also have no ones discord tokens, and my updated TOS specifically says as such. Ak has always been completely removable with a simple reboot, no files left behind, nothing.

And who did I paste my cheat from nubcakes? Mini has almost all mains features yet is full external and 100% c/c++... do you know how that's possible? because it's ALL my own code.

Who has UI like mine? No one. Who has nearly as many features as me, NO ONE. Where'd they come from dipshit? ME, obviously. That's why most of them existed before I took creepy handz under my wing.
You are missing the part where you “kicked me out for leaking” I want to know more of this, you are a pathalogical liar, and a sociopath. Don’t come to my post and trash talk, because everyone has finally exposed you for your ****** cheat. Come on you saw it coming. And every time anyone spoke up about the ****** cheat, BANNED FOR LEAKING. Grow up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2019, 04:01   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I never rat'd anyone, or trojan, not even so much as a screenshot. That picture you nubs like to post about discord, is from CREEPY HANDZ computer. That's his pasted shit code,which I don't have. I also have no ones discord tokens, and my updated TOS specifically says as such. Ak has always been completely removable with a simple reboot, no files left behind, nothing.
not true. won't even bother elaborating, it has been very very very thoroughly explained and proven beyond any doubt already. thug just mysteriously happened to have exact discord logs of YOUR users huh? it must be magic.

Quote:

ez. you pasted quite literally every single feature u have from thug. everyone knows, that's why u cant even update the aimbot and with every incredibly delayed detected update you push it gets worse. u have no idea what u are doing. all u did was add 200 retarded keybinds and macros and call them features and claim you have over 9000 features and u are the best. its a joke and not even a good one. u dont have more features than other cheats, and u certainly dont have any features that u made yourself. you literally do not have ONE unique feature. if u did u wouldn't be crying like such a salty loser over it because u would know that your critics were wrong. nobody has to even know u, it's obvious u are lying from the way u respond
Old 01/23/2019, 04:02   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouLikeMyAim View Post
You are missing the part where you “kicked me out for leaking” I want to know more of this, you are a pathalogical liar, and a sociopath. Don’t come to my post and trash talk, because everyone has finally exposed you for your ****** cheat. Come on you saw it coming. And every time anyone spoke up about the ****** cheat, BANNED FOR LEAKING. Grow up.
AK is by far the best and you know it, snn definitely knows it, they all know it. You don't cry about a cheat for 3 months straight, on multiple discords(dedicated to such crying) and make threads everywhere if the cheat was ****. That doesn't happen. Fact.

Also everyone who got banned for leakin, I have proof of. In-fact lot of them I had proof of but I waited till I got more proof, because I like to be thorough. Also no I won't sit idly while you try and scam in this thread.
Old 01/23/2019, 04:04   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
AK is by far the best and you know it, snn definitely knows it, they all know it. You don't cry about a cheat for 3 months straight, on multiple discords(dedicated to such crying) and make threads everywhere if the cheat was ****. That doesn't happen. Fact.

Also everyone who got banned for leakin, I have proof of. In-fact lot of them I had proof of but I waited till I got more proof, because I like to be thorough. Also no I won't sit idly while you try and scam in this thread.
they are making fun of you, not crying. there is a difference
Old 01/23/2019, 04:08   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
not true. won't even bother elaborating, it has been very very very thoroughly explained and proven beyond any doubt already. thug just mysteriously happened to have exact discord logs of YOUR users huh? it must be magic.

ez. you pasted quite literally every single feature u have from thug. everyone knows, that's why u cant even update the aimbot and with every incredibly delayed detected update you push it gets worse. u have no idea what u are doing. all u did was add 200 retarded keybinds and macros and call them features and claim you have over 9000 features and u are the best. its a joke and not even a good one. u dont have more features than other cheats, and u certainly dont have any features that u made yourself. you literally do not have ONE unique feature. if u did u wouldn't be crying like such a salty loser over it because u would know that your critics were wrong. nobody has to even know u, it's obvious u are lying from the way u respond
Keep drinking that koolaid kiddo, even you know you're full of shit at this point.

100 features I got from creepy handz? k, why doesn't his pasted trash cheat have most much less all my features then? Why doesn't he have multiple cheats, both internal and external with all my features?

HINT

(because he's a skid who barely knows 1 language(C#)!!!) I already told you this, and i'm the one who gave HIM the features, and code.

Also you do realize Aimkit existed back during the bitwise days, with same UI, and tons and tons of features, right? You can't be that stupid to not know this??? lmao

but hey let's just ignore facts, keep peddling that bullshit, my care cup is empty, really do need to step away now, have fun nubcakes.
Old 01/23/2019, 04:12   #42

Quote:

Cry about a cheat for 3 months???, I could care less. I only got upset when you falsely accused me for leaking, which I definitely didn’t do., I could care less about your ****** cheat but don’t go spreading false **** to your users that are are not old enough to pay for the cheat on their own. Be a man and get in a discord channel and talk, ah of course not, you are just a keyboard warrior that sits behind his keyboard all day. Show some proof of me “leaking” then respond.
Old 01/23/2019, 04:13   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Keep drinking that koolaid kiddo, even you know you're full of shit at this point.

100 features I got from creepy handz? k, why doesn't his pasted trash cheat have most much less all my features then? Why doesn't he have multiple cheats, both internal and external with all my features?

HINT

(because he's a skid who barely knows 1 language(C#)!!!) I already told you this, and i'm the one who gave HIM the features, and code.

Also you do realize Aimkit existed back during the bitwise days, with same UI, and tons and tons of features, right? You can't be that stupid to not know this??? lmao

but hey let's just ignore facts, keep peddling that bullshit that
the only one ignoring facts is you because you have no proper response to any of it since you are lying about it all

here are some facts

your internal has never been undetected and is pasted from thug

your external has been detected for 95% of its existence and is pasted from your internal which is pasted from thug. the only reason it even exists is because you failed so hard at the internal and you were scared people would start doing chargebacks because they had been waiting forever

your spoofer is detected and is pasted

your hypervisor is pasted and will be detected when you finally stop playing league of legends and finish pasting so you can release

you used malware on your users to steal their discord tokens and read their private messages and multiple users have reported that you RATed them

you never delivered the product that DOZENS of users paid you for, and not only did you not deliver, you made them wait for months/years with false promises and threatened to ban them if they got upset or asked any questions about it

you still don't have a single unique feature, it is literally all paste

how's that for some facts?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2019, 04:16   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
the only one ignoring facts is you because you have no proper response to any of it since you are lying about it all

here are some facts

your internal has never been undetected and is pasted from thug

your external has been detected for 95% of its existence and is pasted from your internal which is pasted from thug. the only reason it even exists is because you failed so hard at the internal and you were scared people would start doing chargebacks because they had been waiting forever

your spoofer is detected and is pasted

your hypervisor is pasted and will be detected when you finally stop playing league of legends and finish pasting so you can release

you used malware on your users to steal their discord tokens and read their private messages and multiple users have reported that you RATed them

you never delivered the product that DOZENS of users paid you for, and not only did you not deliver, you made them wait for months/years with false promises and threatened to ban them if they got upset or asked any questions about it

you still don't have a single unique feature, it is literally all paste

how's that for some facts?
all lies, but whatever you say little bud. cya.

actually fuk it I have a few minutes, so let's correct each lie

1)My internal absolutely has been UD and is UD rn(u mad)

2)my external was UD for again 4-6 months STRAIGHT, basically the entire time it was out(snn can confirm this, if he's not busy cryin still). my external is also entirely c/c++ code, while internal is mostly c/c++ as well. creepy handz once again ONLY knows C#, and his trash code was SO valuable and important I instantly github'd it here (haha...)

3)I didn't create the HV from scatch no(I will later this year) but it's extremely heavy heavy modded and added to

4) again no malware, and no rats, I have no ones tokens...ak is mem cheat only and reboot clears it completely from system.

5) Many users are extremely happy with AK, or did you not see your boyz messsage? here you go

6) yes not a single unique feature, over a 100, anyone else seen a Rust cheat with 100 features before? lol good meme...
Old 01/23/2019, 04:22   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and yet even beyond all your bs and your scamming the worst part of it is your attitude. you brought all of ur problems upon yourself because you literally behave like an animal. nobody likes or respects you, you've got a couple users kissing your *** because they are 15 years old and just want to cheat at rust and they are naive enough to think you will deliver them something worthwhile. every single person who has had extended interaction with you hates you. that is not a coincidence. you need a serious reality check.

also you said you had to go an hour ago (and repeated it multiple times). why are you still here spewing your nonsense? insecurities?

you love to use the word "correcting" i've noticed, but you haven't actually ever corrected anything up to this point. you just swear on a stack of catholic bibles that you are telling the truth even though it's not really a debate anymore lol the only one who doesn't realize is you