Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WR-Cheats] - Rust safe Private Hack ESP/Aimbot *Streamable*

Discussion on [WR-Cheats] - Rust safe Private Hack ESP/Aimbot *Streamable* within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/25/2019, 21:52   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much for a week key to try out?
Old 04/27/2019, 00:10   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im interested added on discord
Old 04/28/2019, 06:38   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

200 euros for a "undetected" cheat, as if getting banned in rust matters if accounts are 2$
Old 04/28/2019, 12:23   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfxmeister View Post
200 euros for a "undetected" cheat, as if getting banned in rust matters if accounts are 2$
Well some people like to have blueprints and stuff
Old 04/28/2019, 15:38   #80

elite*gold: 519
Received Thanks: 30,179
prices and number of slots updated
Old 04/28/2019, 15:46   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im ready to buy siro
Old 04/28/2019, 22:40   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1679
I'm going to have to get this when I get my next paycheck very interested just one question do you have a video of the aimbot :3
Old 05/04/2019, 16:16   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really bad cheat, aimbot hardly works, game tabs out often and esp cuts out for like 5 seconds when you do tab out.

They tried denying me a refund, then tried to charge me 30 euros for installion and eventually fully refunded.

Id advice people not to purchase until they fix prediction and sort out the annoying tabbing out /esp cutting out

Here's a video of the aimbot lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2019, 17:42   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriches96 View Post
Really bad cheat, aimbot hardly works, game tabs out often and esp cuts out for like 5 seconds when you do tab out.

They tried denying me a refund, then tried to charge me 30 euros for installion and eventually fully refunded.

Id advice people not to purchase until they fix prediction and sort out the annoying tabbing out /esp cutting out

it doesnt have norecoil thats why
Old 05/06/2019, 00:44   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriches96 View Post

it seems more like you set bullet drop prediction to high and you should tap fire unless you set body as bone and not head. if set good you can easily hit with ak47.

this clip is so bad it almost feels like you want to down this cheat we can clearly see its aiming all the time above the player, thats just stupid, set bullet drop prediction to highest or what?

why the hell would you pay 150€ for a safe cheat if you just wanna go out and hit headshots all the time, better save your money and go for cheap providers since you are most likely aiming to get banned anyways.

slots are almost full so there is no need for us to have more people requesting the cheat but a little fact here aimbot is pretty bad with thing that have high bullet drop, like hunting bow, if you are looking for a perfect aimbot, i beg you not to buy.
Old 05/08/2019, 03:24   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol I have a cheat that's 5 a month comes with a spoofer and I last a couple of weeks on each account depends on how im playing
Old 05/08/2019, 04:34   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Hello potential buyers. If you’re reading this then I’ve been using this cheat for about a week and believe in having enough information to give you an accurate idea of what to expect from WR-Cheats, should you wish to purchase.

==========

Aimbot: The aimbot is pretty standard as far as aimbots go. If you’re using a gun and the aimbot settings are default, you’ll kill most people without an issue. Primitive weapons, such as bows, do have a significant prediction problem. If you think you can activate the aimbot, fire at a strafing target and hit them, that’s most likely not going to happen.

Remember, this isn’t silentaim. Prediction can only do so much because everything is a projectile in Rust and requires time to travel to the target. This also applies to guns at extreme distances. The aimbot will help, but if someone is strafing like crazy, not even the best aimbot in the world will hit them, unless it has silentaim.

==========

UD: I can confirm this hack is undetected during the entire time of using it. I’ve been using the hack none stop, even after the recent “smol update” and have been fine. This includes the aimbot and ESP at all times.

==========

ESP:
The ESP offers all the features you’d expect from a Rust hack. Such as a separate ESP for nodes vs. lootable stones/ore. There’s also an option to see items that are dropped on the ground, this is great after a huge fight, as you can find a lot of stuff people leave behind and others looked over.

The best thing by far is the minimap. Having the ability to know where enemies are at all times, which direction they’re facing or coming towards you is fantastic. Everything else the ESP offers is just icing on the cake for me.

==========

Bugs:
Bugs happen. Either from user error or the game updating. From my experience, the admins are quick to respond and try to help people solve the problem. A user before stated that the ESP cuts out a lot. I haven’t experienced this unless I tab out of the game and use my other screen; however, it fixes itself as soon as it’s back up and doesn’t flicker while I’m playing.

For people with a single monitor, everything must be minimized or else you’ll have problems. As I have multiple monitors, I can have whatever I want open on the other screens without the cheat bugging out.

==========

Final words:
The cheat is precisely what I want. Something to give me an edge without being a pure rage hack. I also like how I’m not getting banned every few days or even hours of using this hack. However, there are some features I hope are implemented at some point.

Cfg saving
Custom ESP to set home location
Spoofer
Day at night
Debug camera

I think these few things would make this hack solid and any features after that just icing on the cake. I hope this breakdown will help anyone on the fence about purchasing.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 11:49   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarcos View Post
lol I have a cheat that's 5 a month comes with a spoofer and I last a couple of weeks on each account depends on how im playing
cool tell me more where can i download this virus?
Old 05/09/2019, 04:21   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat is absolutely amazing if you wanna look legit in-game while having the advantage. Not really for people who wanna rage and get banned within a week.
Old 05/11/2019, 01:42   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For anyone looking for a legit style cheat this is it. ive been using it for a day now and its wonderful. can definitely vouch for this cheat!!! Was easy to set up and the dev was very helpful. +rep