Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz

Discussion on Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/15/2018, 03:29   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vouch for spoofer.xyz, great staff always doing their best HIGHLY RECOMMEND don't waste time with anywhere else. Working a treat as of this date.

Had a "Big ****" rust ban and now playing again

Discord is captain#0984
Old 12/17/2018, 12:14   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont buy, i bought it and it worked for my pc but not my friends, they offered no help to get it working. its constantly down for "database repair" and otther stuff. in my experience its 50/50 if it will work or not and no refunds so ur ****** if it doesnt work for you. whjen i complained about it they banned me from discord.

Old 12/17/2018, 16:13   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

discord is down
Old 12/17/2018, 23:28   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 12/18/2018, 18:02   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
Don’t buy. 0 support. Only worked for one day for me and is constantly down. Doesn’t reply to DMs.
Old 12/18/2018, 19:55   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ZNIz View Post
Anyone else you know ?
The spoofer works great but it's been down for about a day. The devs do respond to pms and they are helpful so I'm not sure what Kyle is on about
Old 12/18/2018, 20:13   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom23 View Post
The spoofer works great but it's been down for about a day. The devs do respond to pms and they are helpful so I'm not sure what Kyle is on about
Is the spoofer private or? The discord seems to be down for a long time. Any other way to contact them?
Old 12/19/2018, 09:41   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scam, bought it and it doesn't even work for rust... still banned in 10 minutes, what a joke. I want a refund.
Old 12/19/2018, 18:07   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_C View Post
Is the spoofer private or? The discord seems to be down for a long time. Any other way to contact them?
Their public discord is down atm, but they have a member only discord thats is till up. Pm me your and I'll see if I can get you in contact with one of the devs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgeNumber View Post
scam, bought it and it doesn't even work for rust... still banned in 10 minutes, what a joke. I want a refund.
Thats a lie, I've been using it for over a week now and haven't been banned. You must be using ****** detected cheats to be banned that quickly or you're IP banned aswell
Old 12/20/2018, 00:09   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom23 View Post
Their public discord is down atm, but they have a member only discord thats is till up. Pm me your and I'll see if I can get you in contact with one of the devs

Thats a lie, I've been using it for over a week now and haven't been banned. You must be using ****** detected cheats to be banned that quickly or you're IP banned aswell
Could you PM me to? i'm trying to buy it
Old 12/20/2018, 00:53   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The spoofer definitely does its job. I don't know what why user are saying 0 support because the staffs are great, always responsive and help you out if you have any issues. Honestly for $25 and it does its job you can't beat that. Although the spoofer server does go down time to time but is normally up shortly. Top quality of this spoofer is the customer service IMO, very helpful.

I would recommend it to other rust players such as myself.
Old 12/20/2018, 17:15   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yea me too?
Old 01/04/2019, 11:16   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
you should make the discord on a 2nd acc and make a new server for people who have purchased.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2019, 17:02   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Discord down?
Old 01/04/2019, 19:25   #45

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjustu1 View Post
Discord down?
Discord is up at: Spoofer.xyz

Tags
hwid, rust, spoof, spoofer, unban