Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Your looking for a Rust cheat? Then click here.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your looking for a Rust cheat? Then click here.

As read read in the title, I'll provide Rust cheat to you.
I can offer private and shared cheats. It's up to you.

Can i trust you?

Of course you can trust me. I work with Tobbo.

What's the features?

The cheat haven't got some features like flyhack and speed. The cheat got debugmode, esp and a fully customizable aimbot. With the cheat there comes a spoofer.

The cheat haven't got flyhack and speedhack because it increases the risk of getting banned.

The prices

Shared cheat : LIMITED SLOTS : 8 LEFT

You'll start of paying 200$ for 3 months, and then 50$ for one extra.

Private Cheat : UNIQUE

You'll start of paying 450$ for 3 months, and then 100$ for one extra. Only you got the cheat. Each member gets an unique build.

READ THIS

You will receive help if you can't use the cheat. Otherwise you'll get a refund for your unused time.

The aimbot is stealth. Not something you can shoot through the map with.

These terms can be changed at any time.

I may refuse your sale and refund at any time (If i suspect you working for an anticheat company)

There's a bug with bone and arrow which can cause problems such as crash but all the other guns work perfect.

future#2621

Old 07/29/2018, 17:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceske View Post
Can i trust you?

Of course you can trust me. I work with Tobbo.

Old 07/29/2018, 18:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDKZAL View Post

I work with Tobbo. Tobboís been the main seller, and been here for 11 years. If you donít trust me, then itís your problem. I know iím trusted.
Old 07/29/2018, 18:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceske View Post
I work with Tobbo. Tobboís been the main seller, and been here for 11 years. If you donít trust me, then itís your problem. I know iím trusted.
U work with someone that nobody knows lol, how does this make u more legit rofl.

I see 11 Years here, but a "new" account with 0 Reputation and only 2 post in total haha

Old 07/29/2018, 18:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDKZAL View Post
U work with someone that nobody knows lol, how does this make u more legit rofl.

I see 11 Years here, but a "new" account with 0 Reputation and only 2 post in total haha
We’ve sold a lot. I mean i’m legit. Otherwise people can get proof of the Cheat in DM if interested
Old 08/01/2018, 08:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a scam, him and tobbo are both scammers. Bought the hack and no replies after I paid, tell tobbo to reply to me on discord.
Old 08/01/2018, 08:40   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex100372 View Post
This is a scam, him and tobbo are both scammers. Bought the hack and no replies after I paid, tell tobbo to reply to me on discord.
well its obvious

« WTB Private Rust ESP | Selling Rust Hack »