Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Testing Rust Hack

Discussion on Testing Rust Hack within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Testing Rust Hack

I made a very simple esp and aimbot hack that is injected. I am currently working on the cheat because it does not run very smoothly and creates a bit of lag but i have used the injector for about a month now and still am not vac banned. Im not selling the cheat currently but i am giving it away for testing. If you are intrested im looking for around 5 people to test it and report bugs and errors. If you are interested PM me i will send you my discord information then i will send you the loader and injector it will be account secured so you will not be able to give it out to friends. when the cheat is stable and runs smoothly I will be selling it. The people who helped me with testing will have the cheat for free. However If you are in the initial testing I am not responsible for you getting banned. And I will send you a list of steps to take to avoid getting banned. I also recommend/ask that you refrain from destroying entire servers by murdering everyone because it will cause attention that i dont really want yet, atleast until the cheat is stable so i can work on updating the injection method.
Old 05/20/2018, 15:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont care about my acc anymore so i can try it out

DISCORD: Sefuo#4835
Old 05/20/2018, 17:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

player#1392
Old 05/21/2018, 15:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You giving away a free rat?
Old 05/29/2018, 02:28   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i need cheat! pm me