Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust Private Hacks [NOT COPY PASTE!]

Discussion on Rust Private Hacks [NOT COPY PASTE!] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Rust Hack [NOT COPY PASTE!]

Hi, We are selling our private rust hack. We personally spent a lot of time and money to develop this hack, I will guarantee that the hack will never get banned, we will provide updates and evidence.
Slots opened on the 23/2/2018 Available Slots: 11/35 (When it says 0/35, this means all slots are taken.)

This is not the same shit everyone is going to sell you, we are the actual developers of the hack!

Selling cheats for rust - the best private cheats out there!
one of my clients is been using those cheats (updating every few weeks-month with more features and improvements) for over 6 months now without a ban! (only got banned from servers by admins)
We will only sell our cheats for few and serious people
After each Rust dev blog, we will release a new update that contains optimization and fixes if needed.

Features:

Never miss - A Aimbot that literally bends bullets so that every shot hits, you can shoot in the air then activate this and it will hit. (With this Aimbot You can take down the HeliCopter in seconds, Literally, i took it down with a crossy in 1 min and 12 seconds.)

Target Body - Pretty Self Explanatory

Esp - This includes Boxes, Animals, Players, Stashes, Cupboards, Monuments, Items, Traps, Crates, Barrels, Trash, Ore, Hemp, Copses (The Esp Max distance is 350M, which is higher than your render distance even with max settings)

Friends list - This Feature acts as a whitelist so that the aimbot won't lock onto your friends.

Debug camera - You bind this command to a key and whenever you press that key you go outside your body and you can "fly" around the map, you can easily test this feature out since its normally available for admins. (Go on a Sandbox server, your actual player wont move.)

No Recoil

No Bullet Drop

No fall damage

Farm - Faster and automatic farm, you just need to hold pickaxe or hatchet in your hand and go near ore/wood and the cheat will farm for you!

Loot through the wall - if someone decides to despawn items in his base and you're 3 meters away from the wall, you can loot those items!

Many Features Coming Soon!

Our cheats are NOT detected and they will stay like this BUT if you get a lot of reports and admin or rust developer will spectate you while you're going crazy with the aimbot, YOU WILL GET BANNED! Just like in any other game, we suggest playing legit.

Pricing: we demand 100 euro for the invite and 20 euro per month(via. PayPal or Bitcoin)
For more information join our Discord channel:
Or add me on Discord: DudePlay#7564
Old 02/24/2018, 16:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Isn't this the windows 7 cracked cheat?
Old 02/24/2018, 18:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It is
Old 02/24/2018, 19:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyone can vouch?
Old 02/24/2018, 22:48   #5

It is similar but not the same. Our creators have changed the background coding so that it varies from the leaked hack.
Old 02/25/2018, 00:07   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what creators? you said that YOU personally spent alot of time making this hacks
keep lying
Old 02/25/2018, 00:44   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

man it might not be a copypaste, but it's even worse.

a cracked reseller
Old 02/25/2018, 07:05   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/25/2018, 09:27   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22

look here these guy just spent massive amount of time making this hack too
Old 02/25/2018, 09:58   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic17 View Post

look here these guy just spent massive amount of time making this hack too
Are you ******* blind? I literally explained this in the post above. We accidentally leaked the hack. I even explained the differences, It takes eyes to see the differences which apparently you dont meet this requirement. The easiest and quickst way i can explain it to someone as disabled as you is this, do you see the feature "Nevermiss" on their hack? Next time read before you **** talk.
Old 02/25/2018, 11:46   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Also has never miss and the thread was made earlier than any of your 7 threads trying to sell skidded code.
Old 02/25/2018, 12:58   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/25/2018, 14:46   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmasterlp View Post
Sorry to inform you but this is a scam, its only me and Dudeplay of the 3 devs that are on this site. Every other one is either the leaked version or a scam. Besides, do you have any proof kid that was selling skidded code? You don't go to court without evidence or any knowledge of coding.
How is knowledge to coding any relevant to your way of proving? And if he was selling a leaked version then you might be doing the same, the user that's selling it is willing to screenshare so where's your proof?

And for someone that accidently leaks hacks, I'd never trust a person like that with my money.

Assuming you coded it then it works on windows 10 no?
Old 02/25/2018, 14:53   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/25/2018, 19:00   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmasterlp View Post
I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or not. If you don't notice any differences between Windows 7 and Windows 10 you need to go back to 5th grade. I'm sorry that I can not show you the differences in the coding even if I had his version of the hack. What I'm telling you is that the hack works, it's undetected and it's the actual hack and not some leaked version. If you have no interest please stop talking trash on the internet about things that you have no knowledge about.
Assuming that 75% of the potentional customers are on windows 10, why wouldn't you update it to windows 10? Do you have any specific reason? I personally know the reason, I'd just wish that you'd knew it to Mr 'Dev'